It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An End To The Moon Conspiracy!

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   

"...you're saying you believe they crashed to support another argument".

No I'm not, that is what you're saying. Read your own post and you'll know that.

We human beings have many intelligences, mathematical, musical, motory, logical, pictorial and so on.

I think you have a lack of logical intelligence.

Then you'd be wrong. The fact that you don't believe the Apollo missions were real proves you don't understand what went on.

LEMs don't fly, can't move in all directions and land going backwards MANUALLY controlled with a JOYSTICK, as Armstrong did.

Well since several people have posted videos disproving this argument, you are completely wrong. You couldn't be more wrong if your tried.

If 6 LEMs had REALLY gone to the moon, at least 4 would have had to crash according to statistics.

REAL MOON LANDING IS NOT A VIDEO GAME PRODUCED BY NASA JOKERS WITH THE HELP OF DISNEY STUDIO.[/quote
Ever hear of TEST VEHICLES???
Please prove your Disney Studio statement or drop it.

About stars, NASA jokers excluded them because it's impossible to put realistic stars in bidimensional scenographic backgrounds.

But you can fake an entire moon mission??? what type of logic is that?

Oh by the way, ever watch the original Star Trek?? That proves you could create real looking stars so that shuts down another of your theories.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

It's the type used by your president Bush.

He destroyed Twin Towers with explosives, inventing the fake terrorist Bin Laden.

With the pretext of that fake terrorism attack, he made war against Iraq to seize its oil.

Now that Americans begin to complain of this war, Bush has invented a new fake video of usual delirious Bin Laden to remain in Iraq continuing to seize its oil.

You can fake moon missions as you can fake terrorism as you can fake Twin Towers collapse as you can fake terrorist Bin Laden as you can fake Pentagon hit by a phantom Boeing.

As you like, because people are gullible.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

It's the type used by your president Bush.

He destroyed Twin Towers with explosives, inventing the fake terrorist Bin Laden.

With the pretext of that fake terrorism attack, he made war against Iraq to seize its oil.

Now that Americans begin to complain of this war, Bush has invented a new fake video of usual delirious Bin Laden to remain in Iraq continuing to seize its oil.

You do know that almost no oil is leaving Iraq right? So that invalidates your entire argument there.

You can fake moon missions as you can fake terrorism as you can fake Twin Towers collapse as you can fake terrorist Bin Laden as you can fake Pentagon hit by a phantom Boeing.

This is a horrible comparison.
First, these 2 things didn't happen at the same time.
Neil Armstrong became the first person to walk on the lunar surface, after landing on July 20, 1969.

WTC attacks Sept. 11, 2001.

That's approx. 32 years separating the 2 events. Your comparison assumes that technology hasn't changed in 32 years which is completely absurd.

Now back to answering my last question

About stars, NASA jokers excluded them because it's impossible to put realistic stars in bidimensional scenographic backgrounds.

Oh by the way, ever watch the original Star Trek?? That proves you could create real looking stars so that shuts down another of your theories.

So once again, they can't fake stars but they can fake an entire moon mission including a televised lift off??? Does this seem unlikely to anyone?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   

There are no stars in any of the photos. The Apollo 11 astronauts also claimed to have not remembered seeing any of the stars in a press conference after the event.

The sun was shining. Cameras were set for daylight exposure

SOURCE WIKIPEDIA

I wasn't talking about cameras. Why didn't Michael Collins see anything? He was left in the orbit. He flew around the moon for about 22 (?) times. He was on the far side of the moon, so he should have seen a starry sky a couple of times, but he didn't see anything with his own eyes!!

Can you explain this?

jra

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptic from Holland
I wasn't talking about cameras. Why didn't Michael Collins see anything? He was left in the orbit. He flew around the moon for about 22 (?) times. He was on the far side of the moon, so he should have seen a starry sky a couple of times, but he didn't see anything with his own eyes!!

Can you explain this?

Who says he didn't? I know some HB's make a reference to when the Astronauts were saying they can't remember if they saw stars or not, but they were speaking specifically of when they were photographing the solar corona. Not for the entire duration of the mission.

EDIT: And just to add. Seeing as how they had a star chart, which was used for navigation, one would conclude that they could indeed see the stars. Otherwise that would be quite a useless chart wouldn't you think?

[edit on 10-9-2007 by jra]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
JRA,

Though I'm no longer in the HB camp, I believe you are in error there. The question was:

www.hq.nasa.gov...

when you looked up at the sky, could you actually see the stars in the solar corona in spite of the glare?

(Note that by 'looked' he is not saying 'filmed' or photographed.)

www.hq.nasa.gov...

ARMSTRONG We were never able to see stars from the lunar surface or on the daylight side of the Moon by eye without looking through the optics. I don't recall during the period of time that we were photographing the solar corona what stars we could see.

Now, it is confusing, because no one 'looks' at the solar corona with the naked eye while on the Moon - it would be blinding.

Armstrong answers the 'corona' aspect separately, indicating that he interprets the question to mean 'either' then 'or' during the corona experiments. It's also confusing since many HB wonder why Collins is answering a question like this which indicates surface viewing (and maybe in addition, orbital viewing).

[edit on 10-9-2007 by Badge01]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptic from Holland
Why didn't Michael Collins see anything? He was left in the orbit. He flew around the moon for about 22 (?) times. He was on the far side of the moon, so he should have seen a starry sky a couple of times, but he didn't see anything with his own eyes!!

Can you explain this?

archives.cnn.com...

11:18 a.m.: American Airlines reports it has lost two aircraft. American Flight 11, a Boeing 767 flying from Boston to Los Angeles, had 81 passengers and 11 crew aboard. Flight 77, a Boeing 757 en route from Washington's Dulles International Airport to Los Angeles, had 58 passengers and six crew members aboard. Flight 11 slammed into the north tower of the World Trade Center.

Flight 77 hit the Pentagon.

Pentagon managers swindled CNN and CNN swindled gullible people:

Is this the Boeing wreckage?

Why didn't Michael Collins see anything?

It's normal. Also Pentagon managers didn't see anything.

Michael Collins and all other fake astronauts, Pentagon and NASA managers are only big tremendous buffoons, jokers.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MickeyDee

Hi, this is my first post here

Correct me if i am wrong but a while back the history channel did a show
on the conspiracy of did men really go to the moon

At the end of it the were talking to some astronomers who pointed out

they could solve the whole issue and in my mind did.

It would seem they have been bouncing a laser beam off a mirror
on the moon the astronauts Left there for some 30 years back to earth.

I find it hard to belive this is not true, but In fairness

Does anyone else know what it is i refer too and can they post a link to this observatorys name that escapes me now?

[edit on 10-9-2007 by agoodshot]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Can you explain this?

Please post a video of him saying this and I'll research it and get back to you.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Here is part of the posted quote that tells you the info

ARMSTRONG We were never able to see stars from the lunar surface or on the daylight side of the Moon by eye without looking through the optics.

I am assuming this quote is accurate and if so, what Armstrong is saying is

they could only see stars from the lunar surface and on the daylight side when using optics.

So yes, they could indeed see stars.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
agoodshot wrote,

Does anyone else know what it is i refer too and can they post a link to this observatorys name that escapes me now?

First, welcome to the thread !!
Second, nope you're not wrong and obviously that information is verifiable if you fire a laser at the reflectors (there are more then one from more then one country). And you would think that alone would make this whole discussion pointless.....and it does !!

I have asked this question here myself on a number of occasions but have been ignored.

Good luck with getting a response and once again welcome

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by agoodshot

on the moon the astronauts left there for some 30 years back to earth.

Astronomers?

No, only greengrocers in the pay of NASA buffoons.

Are you so gullible too?

Have you seen the Boeing that hit Pentagon?

My superstore has 6 cine-cameras on its boundary. Pentagon has not even one. No cine-camera has filmed that Boeing.

Do you think it's possible?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic-friend

Except for the quote you provided, and the word "Astronomer", your entire post was non-sequitur. Did you maybe post in the wrong thread
?

If not, then what the heck are you talking about.

[edit on 9/10/2007 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Have you seen the Boeing that hit Pentagon?

My superstore has 6 cine-cameras on its boundary. Pentagon has not even one. No cine-camera has filmed that Boeing.

Do you think it's possible?

YES. You see, security cameras do not record at 60 fps like normal cameras. Security cameras record a still image every 5-10 seconds usually.

So your analogy to discredit NASA has now been crushed.
You're welcome.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Here is part of the posted quote that tells you the info

ARMSTRONG We were never able to see stars from the lunar surface or on the daylight side of the Moon by eye without looking through the optics.

I am assuming this quote is accurate and if so, what Armstrong is saying is

they could only see stars from the lunar surface and on the daylight side when using optics.

So yes, they could indeed see stars.

Haha, then why didn't COLLINS see anything!?

COLLINS : "I can't remember seeing any"!

NASA want's us to believe BUZZ ALDRIN said this?
Website NASA

[edit on 11-9-2007 by Skeptic from Holland]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra

Who says he didn't? I know some HB's make a reference to when the Astronauts were saying they can't remember if they saw stars or not, but they were speaking specifically of when they were photographing the solar corona. Not for the entire duration of the mission.

EDIT: And just to add. Seeing as how they had a star chart, which was used for navigation, one would conclude that they could indeed see the stars. Otherwise that would be quite a useless chart wouldn't you think?

[edit on 10-9-2007 by jra]

Michael Collins himself!

Please, look at the video I posted before.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   

agoodshot wrote,

First, welcome to the thread !!
Second, nope you're not wrong and obviously that information is verifiable if you fire a laser at the reflectors (there are more then one from more then one country). And you would think that alone would make this whole discussion pointless.....and it does !!

I have asked this question here myself on a number of occasions but have been ignored.

Good luck with getting a response and once again welcome

I don't have an answer on this. But that doesn't mean they went to the moon!

There are 5 mirrors (reflectors) on the moon. 2 Russian and 3 American. Russian atronauts never set foot on the moon, but they have mirrors on the moon too!

[edit on 11-9-2007 by Skeptic from Holland]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Let's come back to Armstrong pilot of LEM.

www.hq.nasa.gov...

There was no doubt in Armstrong's mind about landing in the boulder field. It wasn't essential that he land the LM perfectly upright. A tilt of up to fifteen degrees would cause no particular problem with a launch. However, if he hit the engine bell or one of the landing struts on a large rock, there would be a real chance of sustaining structural damage. Two minutes after pitchover and about two minutes prior to the landing, Armstrong took action. He decided to follow an old maxim: "When in doubt, land long." To do that, he would have to overfly the crater and land well to the west of it; and there was clearly no point - nor really much time - to give the computer enough of an update via the handcontroller. The Landing Point Designator (LPD) was designed for fine tuning and what Armstrong needed was a big change. So he switched to manual control, pitched the LM forward, and began to fly it like a helicopter. Within seconds, he had slowed his rate of descent from about twenty feet per second down to about three and flew the LM about 1100 feet west beyond the craters and the boulders

Armstrong took action. He decided to follow an old maxim: "When in doubt, land long."

Armstrong thought to be on an airplane.

So he switched to manual control, pitched the LM forward, and began to fly it like a helicopter.

Then Armstrong thought to be on a helicopter and flew it MANUALLY.

And the powerful Apollo guidance computer? IT WAS REALLY NO USE.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit] AGC in Apollo
Each flight to the Moon had two AGCs, one each in the command module and the lunar module. The AGC in the command module was at the center of that spacecraft's guidance & navigation system (G&C). The AGC in the Lunar Module ran its Primary Guidance, Navigation and Control System, called by the acronym PGNCS (pronounced "pings").

Each lunar mission also had two additional computers:

A flight computer on the Saturn V booster instrumentation ring called the Launch Vehicle Digital Computer (LVDC) – a serial computer built by IBM Federal Systems Division.
A small machine in the lunar module's Abort Guidance System (AGS), built by TRW, to be used in the event of failure of the PGNCS. The AGS could be used to take off from the Moon, and to rendezvous with the command module, but not for landing.

[edit] Applications outside Apollo
The AGC formed the basis of an experimental Fly-By-wire system installed into an F-8 Crusader to demonstrate the practicality of computer driven FBW system. The AGC used in the first phase of the program was replaced with another machine in the secon phase, and research done on the program led to the development of FBW systems for the Space Shuttle and indirectly to the development of FBW for the generation of fighters that were being developed at the time (www.klabs.org...).

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
THIS POWERFUL COMPUTER WAS REALLY NO USE, ARMSTRONG FLEW LEM LIKE A HELICOPTER.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I don't have an answer on this. But that doesn't mean they went to the moon!

There are 5 mirrors (reflectors) on the moon. 2 Russian and 3 American. Russian atronauts never set foot on the moon, but they have mirrors on the moon too!

If a machine can land on the moon, so can a person in that machine. And skepticfriend says no machine can land on the moon so the mirrors can't be there but they are sooooo.... believe either skepticfriend and disbelieve there are reflectors on the moon or disbelieve skepticfriend and believe the ARE reflectors on the moon. Again the reflectors are verifiable.

new topics

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join