It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans Activism and "Gender Affirmation" is Breaking Our Kids

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

kids and babies.

I'm willing to bet you are not so invested.

Edit:

Many others have quoted you here so that I don't have to.

Thank you for showing your colors bright and clear.

edit on 26 1 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

How many children / teens have the whits about them to decide any major life 'thing'?

I know, I know, 'we' send them off to war at 18.

How about we train them to WANT a sex change their whole life, then tell them if they join the military they can get one for 'free', while instilling in them a goal in life to socially 'conquer' domains such as the military ranks.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I have no clean water.

I haven't eaten in days.

An IED took my brothers legs the other day and killed a few other people.

Disease and famine are running rampant.

War and crime is around every corner.

In spite of that, I still fantasize about being a girl. In between bouts of extreme fear and painful starvation, I think maybe this penis I was born with needs to be cut off and maybe I'll pop some pills and grow some boobs! That will solve my problems.

Said NO ONE.

This issue is largely brought on by privileged first world sheep with nothing better to do than fall victim to constant brainwashing and just good old-fashioned boredom. They should not be the compass for sound moral decision making nor should their voice be NEAR as loud as it is.

These people are screwed up in the head and there is MORE than enough evidence to back that up.

I'm with Japan... sterilize them that way they don't pass it on to another generation.

edit on 26-1-2019 by MarkOfTheV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

I didn't wear dresses. I played with trucks and grubbed around in the dirt with my male cousins. Caught snakes and frogs and lizards and just enjoyed life outdoors.

Funny how I did all of that too, and in today's world some sicko would think that meant I should be a little boy and put me on puberty blockers.

In fact, if you do research on girls with Aspberger's syndrome, they tend to be very tomboyish and do a lot of the things little boys do, but it doesn't make them boys.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Whatever anyone sees in other kids is greatly influenced and supported many times by their parents, or also in many cases the parents are not even involved with their kids. So like ALL external influences in the home affects most of it.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Then it’s a good thing that those traits have nothing to do with how gender dysphoria is diagnosed, isn’t it?

link   
Isn't it just completely insane that to think that people should face the biological reality of what they are (which is due to Karma) has become a kind of heresy which people find offensive? I saw a documentary with a guy who had plastic surgery to make himself look like an alien. He wanted to have his penis removed and then ADOPT CHILDREN apparently to prove you don't need to have a penis to look after kids. Surely psychiatry must have something to say about that kind of thing?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: neo96
Puberty blockers.

Totally one hundred percent.

Effed up.

That's child abuse.

I know I am wasting my time here on this alt-right site, but...

2.1. We suggest that adolescents who meet diagnostic criteria for GD/gender incongruence, fulfill criteria for treatment, and are requesting treatment should initially undergo treatment to suppress pubertal development. (2 |⊕⊕○○)
2.2. We suggest that clinicians begin pubertal hormone suppression after girls and boys first exhibit physical changes of puberty. (2 |⊕⊕○○)
2.3. We recommend that, where indicated, GnRH analogues are used to suppress pubertal hormones. (1 |⊕⊕○○)

academic.oup.com...

The endocrine society has spoken on this subject.

By extension your collectivist ideology would lable you alt-right for simply being here...

Just sayin...

Sad you can't see conservatives and Trump supporters as actual human beings.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
the best part of this 'issue' for me is seeing so many of you so worked up over it.

this and the abortion thing really gets you guys going and its awesome

kids and babies.
high on your fake list of things to care about

if you dont care about babies and kids then you shouldn't be allowed to be near any of them within more than 100 feet

if you dont care about babies and kids then you dont care about the future

conclusion: you and the likes of you are a danger to any society, please stay away from them

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
There may be a reason why the media scum are Pushing this agenda into the psyche of our collective
www.aish.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Then it’s a good thing that those traits have nothing to do with how gender dysphoria is diagnosed, isn’t it?

How is it properly diagnosed?

I recall Obama's bathroom bill insisted that kids merely have to say they 'need' to use the girls room and that was that. It didnt even have to involve doctors or parents (which to be fair I recall you saying you didnt agree with that), it didnt even call for any outwards signs of the condition.
edit on 26-1-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Does it? Or does it simply take someone noticing this and then asking repeatedly ... "Don't you feel like a boy?"

In my case, I totally rejected most feminine clothing, I still don't wear makeup unless I absolutely have to, I have never liked shopping or shoes because I don't see the attraction of accessorizing an outfit. I never understood the finer points of girly gossip. I always preferred boys and men because they are much more socially straightforward and easier to understand.

At what point would one *not* start to wonder, especially during the sexually ambiguous phase nearly every child goes through at the start of puberty?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

You mean your parents neglected you by not getting you hopped up on hormone treatments? That's child abuse. I wonder what the statute of limitations is on such a horrendous crime.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
One thing to note; NOTHING is inherently boy or girl other than what's between your legs. Trucks, dresses, barbies, etc, are all man made materials. You aren't born with the knowledge of what is meant for a boy or girl. It's society that sets those boundaries for you.

That's one of the major problems I have with the dysphoria argument. If your boy is drawn to girly things most of his adolescent life, he may suffer from gender dysphoria? Massive fallacy.

How can a child fully understand what it means to be a boy or girl? It just makes no sense.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You mean your parents neglected you by not getting you hopped up on hormone treatments? That's child abuse. I wonder what the statute of limitations is on such a horrendous crime.

Probably, and today, instead of asking me why the other kids didn't like me, my school counselor probably would have been asking me if my Christian parents were denying me the chance to explore my gender identity by insisting I occasionally wear dresses because they were what I had.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

That's the tell tale of mental disorder / fetish addiction: wearing pink for example isnt even a genetic trait, its a learned gender role.
edit on 26-1-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

That's why we tell our kid there are no "boy" activities or "girl" activities only things people like to do, even if some things tend to be more popular with boys and some more popular with girls. That's why his mother will go fishing while his father likes to cook. We never bought the idea that only girls can do this while only boys can do that, so we did what we enjoyed doing.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I will let the professionals tell you...

In children, gender dysphoria diagnosis involves at least six of the following and an associated significant distress or impairment in function, lasting at least six months.

A strong desire to be of the other gender or an insistence that one is the other gender
A strong preference for wearing clothes typical of the opposite gender
A strong preference for cross-gender roles in make-believe play or fantasy play
A strong preference for the toys, games or activities stereotypically used or engaged in by the other gender
A strong preference for playmates of the other gender
A strong rejection of toys, games and activities typical of one’s assigned gender
A strong dislike of one’s sexual anatomy
A strong desire for the physical sex characteristics that match one’s experienced gender

Also,

Gender dysphoria is not the same as gender nonconformity, which refers to behaviors not matching the gender norms or stereotypes of the gender assigned at birth. Examples of gender nonconformity (also referred to as gender expansiveness or gender creativity) include girls behaving and dressing in ways more socially expected of boys or occasional cross-dressing in adult men.

www.psychiatry.org...

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Then you would have been diagnosed with gender nonconformity - not gender dysphoria.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Every single one of those traits could be (and is most likely) brought on by outside factors, not a genetic pre-disposition.

Your logic is flawed, and more specifically... ludicrous.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join