It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Arrests Roger Stone

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

"I will plead not guilty to these charges," Stone told reporters, speaking over hecklers. "I will defeat them in court. This is a politically-motivated investigation."

"There is no circumstance whatsovever under which I will bear false witness against the president, nor will I make up lies to ease the pressure on myself," Stone said.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Looks like Mueller will have to expand his Witch-Hunt into childhood friends of Trump, if his goal is to get the President.

Maybe Christine Ford was at a Trump-hosted party in 1968?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
FYI: ROGER STONE will be on FoxNews tonight at 8pm ET with Tucker Carlson.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Looks like Mueller will have to expand his Witch-Hunt into childhood friends of Trump, if his goal is to get the President.

meh
I am sure he will direct his goon squad to roust some other senior citizen out of their residence before long.
After the "pre dawn raid" at stones residence, seeing him thumb his nose at mueller on television only hours later made me laugh.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool

originally posted by: shooterbrody

wow
lying
obstruction
witness tampering

they show at his house guns drawn as if the old man was some kind of violent criminal

They are brainwashing you as if Roger Stone is Trained killer.

Nah. He's just a trained hatchetman.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
www.foxnews.com...

"I will plead not guilty to these charges," Stone told reporters, speaking over hecklers. "I will defeat them in court. This is a politically-motivated investigation."

Those hecklers where Jim Acosta's family members... staged harassment to feed MSM sheep.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I like how Stone's friend Jerome Corsi has taken Mueller to court already.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Info Wars does not constitute television in any way
edit on 25-1-2019 by UniformKilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
The second question that needs to be asked, is where is Julian Assange?

Wikileaks has been mentioned multiple times now throughout the Trump-Collusion campaign, Wikileaks was active in the media and internet world during this election.

And Assange is a ghost, no ones seen him or heard from him in a hell of a long time... Wikileaks was handed over to other parties when the Ecuadorian Embassy cut the internet link and there are apparently negotiations between the US and the Ecuadorian government on Assange and financial benefits.

This feels like another ''pull the trigger'' event by the deep-state... I'm not worried because all past efforts have not had any effect.. I do hope that this brings us closer to Trump and Co pulling the trigger on what they have on deepstate figures.

Assange is still at the Equatorial embassy in London, what do you mean no one has seen him, he exiled himself, EQuador has seen a change in government and they are perhaps a little embarrassed that the scumbag is basically being given free board in their embassy. Should they drag him to a window on a weekly basis to satisfy your needs?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

To hear any Trump supporter on ATS talk about anyone other than Trump running a witch hunt is so funny, if people who were saying it had an IQ higher then their shoe size I'm sure they would blush and say they were being ironic.

How big are your shoes?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
CNNs "justice" producer said it was:

"journalist instinct" why they just happened to be camped out at Stone's house this morning.

Hahahahahahahaahahahahhaahahahahahahah

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UniformKilo

Info Wars does not constitute television in any way

other assorted media carried his comments from the courthouse steps
sorry about your feeling about info wars, sounds like a personal issue

no comments about stones statement?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

Or celebrity/sportstar, many an ATS poster is now slowly rolling their sleeves down, its Captain America I swear

Ugh, how repulsive.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

"journalist instinct" why they just happened to be camped out at Stone's house this morning.

They're psychics!

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: watchitburn

They're psychics!

Yeah. All that spirit cooking and you can see the future too!

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Brave words from the man whose close friend can pardon him.

My o h my....

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
What we really should be asking is why was CNN there during the raid ?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I remember a pic of Roger Stone once, Let me see if I can find it.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
What we really should be asking is why was CNN there during the raid ?

It was kind of on the cards that this was going to happen I don't think anyone is surprised that Stone has been arrested and I heard a CNN reporter saying that she had spoken with his legal team last night. The thing is Stone is the kind of guy that the paparazzi are going to be watching, wouldn't be surprised to find other news outlets had a reporter stationed outside his home waiting to see if the FBI will raid or who might be popping in and out of his home, what he might come out and say, that small chance they might get a exclusive sound bite.

So yeah not all that surprising I think really.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
So, getting information from Wikileaks is illegal even if most of it is true in showing the corruption and collusion in the deepest parts of government? A crooked government that keeps secrets away from the public and labels it a threat to national security so it never see's the light of day. Thanks to people like Mueller. Flinging everything at the wall to see what sticks to keep everyone busy and away from thinking about the real dirty secrets. The FBI and CIA and all the other 3 letter acronym agencies all get information illegally or in some immoral way. Do they not get informant spies to do their dirty work? The pot calling the kettle black.

So Stone is now under fire for what he has done for what political gain. Meanwhile not one word from Uranium 1 scandal and it's racketeering plot involving kickbacks to the Clintons for ::: Drum-Roll::: Political gain, getting rich, selling critical resources to Russia. So no one isn't worried one tiny bit that the Russians are dominating the Uranium industry? So when it's depleted and we need more for power plants what are we going to do buy it back?? Like they did with the wood industry in Oregon. Uranium 1 is also in Oregon as well as Lithium, remember the BLM standoff and protest, yeah. Sell the wood to Asian countries and then buy it back 3 times as much because we needed it in development later on. The logging industry is still flat lined over the Spotted owl and the economy is in ruins. Good to know that cute owl has a home while no one else does. Empty houses, empty businesses. When 911 happen they sold steel (and evidence) right away too and then you hear talks about the steel industry needing steel. I mean what the HELL!! These politicians have only power, greed, money on their minds. To hell with anyone else. They take what they want lie, steal, manipulate for their personal gain. I am glad the government has shutdown, we can replace them with stuffed animals and still be ahead. At least things will not get worse. They wont be able read or sign bills.
edit on 25-1-2019 by sean because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join