It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN openly attacks ISRAEL with surface missiles Iran’s second surface missile attack on Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Syria threatens to ‘strike Tel Aviv airport’ unless UNSC acts against Israel’s impunity

Yea i know it's RT But still .....The UN really.........

www.rt.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qboneq

originally posted by: ntech
Don't forget, Israel has nukes. If Iran gets too rambunctious.... Well that's a nice city you have there in Tehran. It would be a shame if something happened to it.

What city they have in Teheran..?

Beside.. What makes you think the Iran doesn’t have “the same”? I assure you that if coward politicians in israel weren’t aware of possibilities of the existing “Iranian nukes”, they would have attacked Iran ages ago!

If Iran did have an operational nuclear warhead chances are they would have at the most 3 I would think based on estimates of their fissionable material stockpile, even then a warhead would have to be weaponized and put on a delivery platform. Whilst Israel is thought to have a stock pile of approximately 200 warheads and plenty of delivery systems, that math doesn’t look good for Iran despite the massive difference in their respective land masses.
edit on 1/23/2019 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Israel is an incredibly beligerent and hostile nation and I'm surprised the Israeli people haven't initiated a revolution against them the way the Arabs did back in 2011.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
Don't forget, Israel has nukes. If Iran gets too rambunctious.... Well that's a nice city you have there in Tehran. It would be a shame if something happened to it.

Its gets even better. If Russia and other nations get involved and the we do not protect them, they would execute the Samson option, killing our allies as well. Talk about indesriminate killing.

That would make the suicide bombers taking out city buses look like saints, when Israel would unleash nukes on Europe.
edit on 23-1-2019 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

A cease fire agreement was drafted between Russia, Syria and the USA in 2017.
Israel vehemently opposed this. If you want to see who wants the war to keep going, look to Israel.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   
STANDING OVATIONS

ISRAEL says "Jump", america says "How High?".

edit on 23-1-2019 by Jamie2018 because: AIPEC RULES

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001
... and the we do not protect them, they would execute the Samson option, killing our allies as well.

Israel has shown that it is more than capable of dealing with conventional threats, including disrupting Hezbollah and other groups who get their rockets and cash from Iran. For peace to be a realistic option in the Middle East then Iran needs to stop the perpetuation of violence directed at Israel.

Not even Russia would want to directly meddle with Israel, not least because Russia would never be able to build up dominance in the area. A war between Russia and Israel is unlikely and a fantasy. The last time Russia supported Arab allies they got royally stomped on.

The Samson Option is a last resort. If that came to pass then the world was doomed anyway. At the very least the US would intervene to prevent Israel being over-run, so would NATO.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018

Israel says "Jump", America says "How High?".

This is the USA.
We do not like it when people from our southern borders come in this country, waving their homeland flags. It is even worse, when they come here and infest Washington DC and have duel nationality with the US and Israel and have control over our foriegn policy.

Imagine the outrage if a caravan invaded Washington DC and tailored this country to serve them and their home country.
edit on 23-1-2019 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
We do not know what happened.

This could be an excuse for war.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Iran has shown that it is more than capable of dealing with conventional threats, including disrupting Al Qaeda and other groups who get their rockets and cash from Israel. For peace to be a realistic option in the Middle East then Israel needs to stop the perpetuation of violence directed at Iran.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   
This is a rumor to declare war. I am an Iranian and peace-loving.
Iran does not think war unless it is threatened.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Speaking of allies, can anybody tell me how many soldiers from Israel have died helping the U.S. since this whole war on terrorism thing started? I know they get billions in military aid. Are they doing anything with it?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: korath

Unfortunately, and unbeknownst to many US citizens, we are the expendable waterboy for the Israeli government.

Our boys get killed to advance Israeli interests, ever since the attack on the USS Liberty in 1967

<< 1  2   >>

join