It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN openly attacks ISRAEL with surface missiles Iran’s second surface missile attack on Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
OK where is the USA... ally in all of this ? How are there ZERO CONSEQUENCES for Iran??? I guess its open season over there since there's no UN condemnation ... Action.... anything?

The contest is still at the muscle-testing stage. IRGC military planners are undoubtedly studying and analyzing the results of their second missile attack on Israel and the IDF’s responses, before deciding on their next move.

and are manned by Iranian Revolutionary Guards missile units. The order to fire the improved Fatteh-100 missile, which carries a quarter-of-a-ton warhead to a range of 300km, was given in person by Al Qods chief Gen. Qassem Soleimani

So what will the US response be if any because ive not heard a single word about anything international out of the WH in regards to this

How will it stand? ESCALATE ??
Thought ATS ?

www.debka.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
My thoughts are that we have no idea what really happened and it could be a false pretext for war.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

And the war hawks start squawking.

No thanks.

Let them take care of themselves.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Your first mistake is basing ANY opinion on DEBKA.

Get some reliable back-up sources.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Israel is more than capable in every conceivable way of dealing with Iran on their own. If they ever need our help they only need to ask, but don't assume that they do.

Iran attacks Israel, or provokes them at their own peril. If Israel sees an imminent threat from Iran anywhere in the region they eliminate it.

No worries.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Israel was attacked? I'm sure they can handle any response deemed correct. I'm not sure what the OP wants here, at this point there really is nothing the US should do. IF, big if...Israel went to all out war then there would be a response.

link   

When Israel targeted Iranian troops in Syria last week, I remember thinking ffs.

What is taking place in Syria on ALL sides is ridiculous. Why we have troops uninvited in a sovereign country is beyond me and an act of war. Turkey with troops in/ near kurdish syria with the desire to govern said portion of Syria, seems tantamount to war.

This whole Syrian cluster, is difficult to judge, Iran returning fire, as much as I dislike their government, seems to be expecyed to me...

link   

What exactly is the usa supposed to do?
Did we not give them the tech to intercept said missile?
Are we supposed to fight everyones battles?

(post by TheJesuit removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Your first mistake is basing ANY opinion on DEBKA.

Get some reliable back-up sources.

The story is true, here is a link to CBS, there are plenty of others.

I didn't make a thread because I looked more into it and the only reason it seams Netanyahu came out with so many details is for political reasons (election coming up and he's been struggling with corruption allegations).

They struck back, but in reality I see no escalation further than what's been going on there for some time now.
edit on 22-1-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

More like Israel strikes targets in Syria and gets a response which it responded to.
Nobody wants an escalation it's just Israel doing what they do.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
How will it stand? ESCALATE ??
Thought ATS ?

I think Israel are perfectly capable of flattening Iranian facilities in Syria, where they are found to be lobbing rockets at Israel. Iran is aggressive and belligerent.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Israel was attacked? I'm sure they can handle any response deemed correct. I'm not sure what the OP wants here, at this point there really is nothing the US should do. IF, big if...Israel went to all out war then there would be a response.

There wouldn't really be much left for the US to do should Israel go all out. They play to win as congress and US public opinion continues to tie our military's hands behind their backs.
edit on 1/22/2019 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
we are supposed to support and DEFEND our allies so they don't & wont EVER attack again period.

a reply to: shooterbrody

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Are you suggesting that Israel cannot defend itself? That the US must spill its own blood and treasure to defend them?

That's rather hard to believe. They managed to attack the USS Liberty all by themselves.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
how dare they!!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Israel and the diabolical games of tit for tat they've cultivated... why should anybody else give a damn?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Funny how there isn't a peep about Israel's repeated acts of aggression against Iran and Syria in opposition to their ongoing war against terror.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Funny how there isn't a peep about Israel's repeated acts of aggression against Iran and Syria in opposition to their ongoing war against terror.

They all are Middle Eastern countries and that means they all are quite extreme, so that is the norm over there. The fact we have a much deeper connection with Israel doesn't mean they are any less extreme than the other countries there.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join