It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: crankyoldman

There are multiple inconsistent letters in that final signature … not just the 'n'.

Not one letter in today’s signature is consistent with the corresponding letters in the earlier signatures provided.
Has this graphic been submitted to a professional handwriting anaylist?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: butcherguy

C'mon you have to give more clues....

Would violate T&C’s. Not gonna do it.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

If the SOTU is a platform for a much greater reveal - she/they fear this, then stopping it by any means matters.

Hello Cranky- What's the odds they can arrange a funeral for next week...say maybe the 29th?

RBG may well be the crisis to never let go to waste
edit on 1/23/2019 by Sostratus because: Dyslexia

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
So Pelosi has officially told Trump that he will not be welcome to give his SOTU address in the House. Im very interested to see what Trump's next move will be. I have a feeling this is going to blow up spectacularly in Nancy's old, catchers mitt face.

Trump is going to do the SOTU Speech at the Southern Border as Dozens of Illegal Immigrants try to cross the border With "Thank You Nancy" Signs right in front of Jim Acosta.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Enderdog

Don't assume Oct 28th 2017 was the start of the 3 year plan...

I think the plan timeline includes the pre-phase of getting POTUS elected!

That would bring the end of the 3 years to sometime in the next 3 months?

I looked at the Q drops that were linked to the Themes and can't find a timeline reference. I don't know where the three year number came from but would welcome any inputs from others.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Hmmm?

The same was seen on HRC sig from JW a bit ago - that one was not close either.

Link

Yes, "staffers" "auto pen" and what not, but it would seem this letter was not a reply to a kid who got into college but a historical moment.

Ancient philosopher Confucius would say...

"somthing wong" 😎

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The video was on the BBC news tonight and Trump did spin the situation of the State of the Union address as "Pelosi not wanting us to know the truth". Not sure if I could stand up and salute that remark without hearing the "truth" that was going to be included in the State of the Union speech though.

Mods keep posting warnings, we aren't really White House insiders, just playing that role on ATS. But from my perspective, there has been more transparency since Trump was elected.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Honestly when I tell people that I'm a centrist I really mean it.

Some of the stuff talked about in the q threads I hope are real.

A concerted effort by fbi , military and other law enforcement to stop trafficking for example. I hope that's very real.
And though I didn't learn this from the q threads if I knew then what I know now about hillary I wouldn't have voted for anyone in 2016.

So part of me is hoping for a show.

I'm very skeptical though.
And I think whatever the show ends up being , nobody is going to be 100% happy with it.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Definite slow down in the ats q threads.

Most post are done by the same handful of people now.

edit on 23-1-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
is did the batter person was sick die for real? will it a be a furneral instead of trump will get to speak for his year speech plosi wont let him do? dint some other one die last time when was a important trump thing? is this what is happen this time too?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

There are many people paying very close attention to this thred.

Some come in when they have something to say.

Others come in all the time.

It is what it is.

There is a great deal of intel being gathered here.

Great work all, keep at it!

P

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Hmmm?

The same was seen on HRC sig from JW a bit ago - that one was not close either.

Link

Yes, "staffers" "auto pen" and what not, but it would seem this letter was not a reply to a kid who got into college but a historical moment.

Ancient philosopher Confucius would say...
"somthing wong" 😎

Correct. That is not Pelosi's signature. But what caused someone else to sign Pelosi's name on that letter? A letter that has never been sent in our 200+ year history.

N.P. "shakes" when under no pressure. Due to unprecedented pressure, her tremors probably didn't allow a physical signature today.
edit on 1/23/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Justinajr

Hello Justinajr - Yes, RBG may have passed away or is very close to passing, they may wait for the right time to announce her passing so they can use her funeral as a reason to delay another event.

They basically shut down DC for a week when George Bush passed, which delayed/cancelled hearings & testimonies in congress.

edit on 1/23/2019 by Sostratus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sostratus

If the SOTU is a platform for a much greater reveal - she/they fear this, then stopping it by any means matters.

Hello Cranky- What's the odds they can arrange a funeral for next week...say maybe the 29th?

RGB may well be the crisis to never let go to waste

Sos, that is a very good question.

I think it depends on who is keeping the illusion of her being alive and functional? Dying tomorrow sure would get the NPC class riled up - sadly they don't even get the Supreme Court basics. But if the white hats have been keeping the illusion going, it might just be to prevent the NPC meltdown at this point - SOTU trigger or otherwise.

Might be worth stating: Assuming the "you are watching a movie" and "enjoy the show" Q posts are literal and not figurative, then it might be safe to assume the white hats are keeping the illusion(s) alive in all respects.

A key point, the gatekeepers of old kept the gates, if the same gates still exist within many of the minds on earth, and were indeed taken over by white hats, then all really is a show.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sostratus

I think something is definitely fishy.

CNN.com published this yesterday.

Washington (CNN)Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was in good spirits on Tuesday following news that the documentary film about her life had been nominated for Best Documentary at the Academy Awards.

Betsy West and Julie Cohen, the filmmakers of "RBG" -- a CNN film -- said Tuesday they spoke to Ginsburg earlier that day, noting they were the ones who gave her the good news about the film.

West and Cohen said Ginsburg "sounded strong and cheerful" and said that she is writing opinions and "continuing to stay on top of work."
Link: www.cnn.com...

By last night, many other outlets had picked up on CNN's story as GREAT WONDERFUL NEWS.

But today, those outlets have pulled their almost word-for-word reproduction of the CNN piece. Some of the headline links appear on Google searches, but when clicked on, lead to an "OOPS! Page not found", like this one: www.wjbc.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: pteridine

Supposedly, the Clintons were broke when Bill was elected president. If we take them at their word, then basically every dollar they have was obained by corrupt means. It's been obvious for years that the Clinton Foundation exists mainly to support influence peddling. It's own CFO has testified that very little of the money it takes in goes to any kind of charitable cause.

How can this blatant corruption be allowed to continue for so long now? "All rise!", i.e. RISE UP, American Patriots! Take your country back! Preserve democracy as 'Beacon of the World'! The rest of the world, including Canadian Patriots will follow your lead.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

Donald J. Trump

The citizens of Venezuela have suffered for too long at the hands of the illegitimate Maduro regime. Today, I have officially recognized the President of the Venezuelan National Assembly, Juan Guaido, as the Interim President of Venezuela.

10:47 AM - 23 Jan 2019

Interesting to see how the resistors spin this as a bad thing...

Timing is worth noting. Mentioned today is that the US is an exporter of energy (it was possible all along...) so this sends a clear message to a controller faction that relies on oil as their base of control.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Wow, just wow. They really do not care anymore.
Kamala Harris hires Marc Elias of Perkins Coie to be her Presidential Campaign's legal counsel. Wonder if Crowdstrike has been hired yet to handle her cybersecurity.

What Do Kamala Harris and Fusion GPS Have in Common?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

2 Israelis arrested in Japan for largest gold smuggling op in country’s history

Pair allegedly smuggled four tons of gold into Japan in 50 shipments over past two years

The outlet named the two as Reuben Rosen, 58, a precious metals importer, and David Cohen, 55, both said to be residents of Tokyo.

link

Ruben Rosen MD Malca Amit

managing director Company Name Malca Amit

Dates EmployedJan 2007 – Present

Employment Duration12 yrs 1 mo

LocationTokyo, Japan

Managing Director. Turned the company into profitability by streamlining and realigning operations, customer services and sales. Improved coordination and communication with other Malca -Amit stations which, consequently, contributed to better margins and customer satisfaction. Managed to get a CHB license in Narita, which further increased flexibility in operation and consequently, result in cusotmer satisfection and increased sales.

French Fraudster Behind 'Sting of Century' Claims He Gave Netanyahu $200k in 2009

Less than a month later, while he was visiting Israel, Mimran transferred one million euros, in two installments, from his Safra Bank account to an account belonging to one David Cohen at an Israel Discount Bank branch in Eilat. Mimran told his interrogators that Cohen is a real estate agent, and that he gave him the money to buy a property for someone he doesn’t remember. Haaretz-Mediapart located two real estate agents named David Cohen; both denied any connection to either Mimran or the wire transfer.

After delving into the defendants’ financial transfers to Israel, French investigators had trouble understanding why the Israel Money Laundering and Terror Financing Prohibition Authority had failed to report these movements to its counterparts overseas, in line with international conventions against money laundering. A spokesman for the authority told Haaretz-Mediapart, “The authority is an intelligence agency. Therefore, the authority neither confirms nor denies the existence of investigations it is conducting, and by law, it isn’t authorized to divulge any information from its database, to the extent that such information exists.”

link

Diamonds, and gold, are Malca-Amit's best friends

Growing demand for diamonds and gold from China and other parts of Asia prompted 50-year-old firm to move its headquarters to Hong Kong

For decades, the company has been providing storage and secure transportation for diamonds, gold, jewellery and artworks.

A growing demand for diamonds and gold from China and other parts of Asia led the firm, founded in Israel in 1963, to move its global headquarters from London to Hong Kong in 2008.

link

Brinks, Loomis, Malca Amit, G4S, CME Group, Hong Kong gold market, HKIA, Chep Lap Kok, CGSE, Hong Kong International Airport

link

R500m pink diamond at centre of court cases

Kaka, responding to Moussa's allegations that he and his associates stole the diamond from him, said they had a letter of surety which showed that he had given them the diamond in payment of a debt.

"We have given the Geneva authorities, and lawyers for Malca-Amit - a company that stored the diamond - documentation proving that the diamond is ours.

link

China creates a global infrastructure network Interactive map of the Belt and Road Initiative

link

Police Want to Question 'King of Diamonds' Lev Leviev in Massive Smuggling Case

Two of Leviev's relatives and four employees of his companies have been arrested; Leviev diamond company says it obeys the law

link

The plot thickens...

the best for last?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

greatest closer of all time... image

Interesting notion.

Metallica's 'Enter Sandman' meaning:

“Enter Sandman” is all about the liberation of living a life entirely free of fear.

Sandman is fearless. Inspiring kid. Never back down!

Next Gen. Live Free or Die!

edit on 23-1-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

Notice the name of their little band: the sock monkeys.

I don't know about you but, I've had enough of sock PUPPETS!

Hail, Sock Monkeys!

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join