It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Surveyor7
This is MASSIVE...New filing in United States v. Backpage.com... busted for WW Human Trafficking. This document lists the bank accounts and dollar amounts siezed as well as the NAME the bank account was under! One account-PERKINS COIE.

twitter.com...

I'm a little behind guys, but a quick search says this Perkins Coie is "the oldest law firm in the Pacific northwest" and located in Seattle, this is my geographic area, so, what is the significance of this law firm...

Remember the whole fiasco with the Hawaii missile warning and events in my state? This entire region is a Deep State stronghold, they keep subs and missiles and buy private islands and do all kinds of stuff here, such is the level of corruption.

But we also have Military bases here. Ft Lewis/McChord Joint Army/Air Force Base, Everett Naval Base and, another air force base somewhere around Spokane (eastern Washington).

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

This is MASSIVE...New filing in United States v. Backpage.com... busted for WW Human Trafficking. This document lists the bank accounts and dollar amounts siezed as well as the NAME the bank account was under! One account-PERKINS COIE.

twitter.com...

I'm a little behind guys, but a quick search says this Perkins Coie is "the oldest law firm in the Pacific northwest" and located in Seattle, this is my geographic area, so, what is the significance of this law firm...

Remember the whole fiasco with the Hawaii missile warning and events in my state? This entire region is a Deep State stronghold, they keep subs and missiles and buy private islands and do all kinds of stuff here, such is the level of corruption.

But we also have Military bases here. Ft Lewis/McChord Joint Army/Air Force Base, Everett Naval Base and, another air force base somewhere around Spokane (eastern Washington).

The significance of Perkins Coie is that they were, I believe, the DNC and Hillary's campaigns personal lawyers. The money to pay Fusion GPS for the dossier came from Perkins Coie, via the Hillary campaign. Basically, they are a major deep state law firm. God knows what else they have their hands in.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
For those who are impatient, the plan is to last three years. Remember the Q Map global themes post 47

"Map/Plan 47
Q's intel posts (crumbs), which began in October, 2017, will be considered the biggest "inside approved" intel drop in American and world history. Q's posts/crumbs have been carefully prepared and sequenced as part of a 3 year plan. Everything in the crumbs has meaning (everything) -- word choice, topics emphasized, timing, sentence structure, misspellings, etc. Q's crumbs combined equate the Map and Plan. The crumbs are intentionally cryptic to throw off bad actors and conceal strategic moves. The news cycle unlocks the map and the crumbs begin to make sense -- future (news) proves the past (Q posts). Trust the plan and enjoy the show!"

If the plan started in 2017 it will end in October 2020; if it started not long after the day that ADM Rogers visited the President, it could end late in 2019 or early in 2020. Finally, all of this could be disinformation to allow the black hats to think that they have more time than they do to weasel out of it.
One common element in Q drops and anon postings is chess. Chess is a total information game where all moves are visible so the analogy is not complete. In a chess game, pieces are carefully stationed, some may be sacrificed for position to control a file, rank, or diagonal, with the goal of check mating the king. Looking at classic games, one often sees the king's escape routes carefully cut off as the king is slowly isolated from his defenders while the attacker carefully fends off counter attacks. As assets are depleted and escapes cut off, the player on the losing side begins to make more and more desperate moves and, in doing so, makes mistakes. In desperation, he often sacrifices pieces to avoid the certain loss in the hopes that his opponent will err in the final attack and he can pull out a victory. Some of the attack combinations are inexorable and unstoppable while others are fatally unexpected until the trap is sprung.
As we watch escape routes being cut off, or infer that they have been cut off, and assets depleted through confiscation of funds and removal of minor pieces thorough resignations and prosecutions, we will see that the queens and kings resort to more and more desperate moves. By telling the black hats that NSA is listening and FISA warrants are active, the kings are being isolated so they can be taken down in some sort of sequence that must also allow time for public opinion to catch up. Q will not know the counter moves until they occur but I expect that Q has guessed at a sequence and can adapt to sudden changes.
Q must, of course, protect the President at all costs. This is why events are suddenly cancelled or relocated at the last minute, e.g., the Normandy event.
I expect that the first things that must happen would be to let public opinion catch up so as to prevent civil unrest. The first thing that has to be done is media control. We saw that CNN corrected their story on the Covington Catholic event. Was this a test case? Are the CIA agents under pressure? I think that Soros' influence will be controlled, simultaneously. No pay for demonstrators/Antifa and maybe some domestic terrorism charges for some Antifa leaders to cool down the rank and file. Hollywood will be controlled with sex and drug scandals that actually result in prosecutions while the MSM just stops reporting the idiotic opinions of these dolts. It will be back to the National Inquirer and Star for them. Social media will still be an outlet but only followers will read opinions by erstwhile actors and as the crimes against the media owners become more publicized, they will lose influence. "If it's a 'free' service, you are not a customer, you are a product."
Only after media is under control will the tribunals be made known to the general public.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Google shares a base with the US military

Moffett Federal Airfield (IATA: NUQ, ICAO: KNUQ, FAA LID: NUQ), also known as Moffett Field, is a joint civil-military airport located in an unincorporated part of Santa Clara Countybetween northern Mountain View and northern Sunnyvale, California. On November 10, 2014, NASA announced that it would be leasing 1000 acres of the airfield property to Google for 60 years.

Look who else is on the same base...

The airport is near the south end of San Francisco Bay, northwest of San Jose. Formerly a United States Navy facility, the former naval air station is now owned and operated by the NASA Ames Research Center. Tenant military activities include the 129th Rescue Wing of the California Air National Guard, operating the MC-130P Combat Shadow and HH-60G Pave Hawk aircraft, as well as the adjacent Headquarters for the 7th Psychological Operations Group of the U.S. Army Reserve.

Google and a military psyop group...

This is same area the jetblue photo was taken

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: 3n19m470

twitter.com...

The significance of Perkins Coie is that they were, I believe, the DNC and Hillary's campaigns personal lawyers. The money to pay Fusion GPS for the dossier came from Perkins Coie, via the Hillary campaign. Basically, they are a major deep state law firm. God knows what else they have their hands in.

Obama was also a client of theirs.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelentlessLurkage
Google shares a base with the US military

Moffett Federal Airfield (IATA: NUQ, ICAO: KNUQ, FAA LID: NUQ), also known as Moffett Field, is a joint civil-military airport located in an unincorporated part of Santa Clara Countybetween northern Mountain View and northern Sunnyvale, California. On November 10, 2014, NASA announced that it would be leasing 1000 acres of the airfield property to Google for 60 years.

Look who else is on the same base...

The airport is near the south end of San Francisco Bay, northwest of San Jose. Formerly a United States Navy facility, the former naval air station is now owned and operated by the NASA Ames Research Center. Tenant military activities include the 129th Rescue Wing of the California Air National Guard, operating the MC-130P Combat Shadow and HH-60G Pave Hawk aircraft, as well as the adjacent Headquarters for the 7th Psychological Operations Group of the U.S. Army Reserve.

Google and a military psyop group...

This is same area the jetblue photo was taken

Why does Google need its own air base?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

China comes to mind.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Why does Google need its own air base?

Google takes over aging Moffett Field and its airship hangars

Google on Wednesday formally takes over the 1,000-acre site with plans to repurpose its three airship hangars as laboratories for developing robots, rovers, drones, Internet-carrying balloons and other cutting-edge technology. The company will also manage the airfield’s two runways and upgrade an old military golf course for public use.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Isn't that just someone's interpretation?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
F ED BOMBSHELL: Fusion GPS Bribed Dozens of MSM Journalists With Cash, While News Companies Paid Firm to Dig Dirt on Trump

High-ranking FBI insiders are pulling back the curtain on Fusion GPS, the firm that commissioned and spread the bogus Trump dossier.

It appears the embattled intelligence firm was quite busy paying off Big Media reporters, according to federal sources who have traced dozens of transactions between TD Bank and media members as well as media organizations, sources confirm.

But stunningly, Big Media organizations have employed Fusion GPS to dig dirt on politicians and D.C.’s elite — namely Donald Trump.

“Fusion GPS was on the payroll of the media and in turn had members of the media on its payroll,” one FBI insider said.

Bombshell revelations.

FBI insiders confirm Fusion GPS employed law firms as well as shell companies to send and receive funds to and from media and reporters. But the embattled firm also used its accounts at TD Bank to directly commission reporters. Likewise, Fusion GPS received funds from media companies into its own accounts at TD Bank, FBI insiders said.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
greatest closer of all time... image

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Update on a discussion we had last Fall. Sheila Jackson Lee is in trouble.
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
I suppose I was out of line there, My apologies.

twitter.com...
James Comey

Verified account

@Comey
4m4 minutes ago
More
Remembering Russell Baker. As a high school and college journalist, I couldn’t wait to read his column.

-- don't know who Russell baker is but could be a reference to "bakers" --

Comey was a HS and college journalist??? That's news...not even his Wikipedia page mentions that.

I did read the entire column about Baker that Comey linked from the NYT. (Russell B not James B ~~ wink wink)

These particular paragraphs were interesting: (Count eight paragraphs from the bottom of the article)

During the Pentagon Papers case — a test of government secrecy versus the public’s right to know the truth about the Vietnam War — Mr. Baker wondered in print how long officials intended to suppress the “Miles Standish papers,” saying their disclosure might jeopardize national security.

Many Baker columns were collected in books, including “No Cause for Panic” (1964), “Baker’s Dozen” (1964), “All Things Considered” (1965) and “Poor Russell’s Almanac” (1972). He wrote a novel, “Our Next President: The Incredible Story of What Happened in the 1968 Elections” (1968), about an election being thrown into the House of Representatives and chaos enveloping America. Some reviewers called it all too real.
www.nytimes.com...

(Bolding mine).

Comey and the NYT. So cozy. Maggie even linked the article today via another NYT writer. (Are we all on the same page?)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
I expect that the first things that must happen would be to let public opinion catch up so as to prevent civil unrest. The first thing that has to be done is media control. We saw that CNN corrected their story on the Covington Catholic event. Was this a test case? Are the CIA agents under pressure? I think that Soros' influence will be controlled, simultaneously. No pay for demonstrators/Antifa and maybe some domestic terrorism charges for some Antifa leaders to cool down the rank and file. Hollywood will be controlled with sex and drug scandals that actually result in prosecutions while the MSM just stops reporting the idiotic opinions of these dolts. It will be back to the National Inquirer and Star for them. Social media will still be an outlet but only followers will read opinions by erstwhile actors and as the crimes against the media owners become more publicized, they will lose influence. "If it's a 'free' service, you are not a customer, you are a product."
Only after media is under control will the tribunals be made known to the general public.

This was an excellent summary! I often lose hope that 'public opinion' will turn. How can we get justice while witnessing the absolute lack of logic or understanding that the majority of the vocal left portrays. It seems the most vocal are also the most shallow, the ones who can't explain why they believe what the MSM or someone on Facebook told them. They just believe and then join in on the bashing of the 'evil' one pointed to by the leftist media.

The one thing I hold onto is the thought that those of us who see through the propaganda and dive deeper into the truth are truly the silent majority. The people that either don't play in the social media world or are smart enough not to trigger their own personal backlash by publicly offending the shallow NPC people. I still don't know if Trump's election win was a sign of this, that the silent majority is growing, or we simply got lucky that the left tried to prop up Hillary as the new Queen.

I really hope the Q movement isn't just a larp, which is why I monitor this thread. The true milestone will be the 2020 election. If a real big boom doesn't happen by then that is big enough to keep the deep state out of power, then Q was either a larp or the effort failed.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

QFT:

Isn't that just someone's interpretation?

Join the club.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Death Of Russiagate? Mueller Team Tied To Mifsud's Network

In April last year, Disobedient Media broke coverage of the British involvement in the Trump-Russia collusion narrative, asking why All Russiagate Roads Lead To London, via the quasi-scholar Joseph Mifsud and others.

The issue was also raised by WikiLeaks's Julian Assange, just days before the Ecuadorian government silenced him last March. Assange's Twitter thread cited research by Chris Blackburn, who spoke with Disobedient Media on multiple occasions covering Joseph Mifsud's ties to British intelligence figures and organizations, as well as his links to Hillary Clinton's Presidential campaign, the FBI, CIA and the private cyber-security firm Crowdstrike.

We return, now, to this issue and specifically the research of Chris Blackburn, to place the final nail in the coffin of the Trump-Russia collusion charade.

It seems reasonable to conclude that the gambit was initially developed with participation of John Brennan and UK intelligence. Following this, Mueller inherited and developed the Mifsud narrative thread into the collusion soap opera we know today.

Ultimately, we are faced with the reality that British and US interests worked together to fabricate a collusion scandal to subvert a US Presidency, and in doing so, intentionally raised tensions between the West and a nuclear-armed power.

I noticed about 6 months ago that all roads in Russiagate seemed to be leading to MI6. But nice to see someone agreeing with me.

Ditto.

PS...doubt star will stick...sorry about that.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
twitter.com...

I totally missed this!

SJL is resigning as chairwoman of the Congressional Black Caucus, and is temporarily (for now) stepping down as chairwoman of the House Judiciary Committee.

Apparently the Congressional Black Caucus gave her an ultimatum to step down as chair of the group, or they would vote to remove her.

So much for #MeToo

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
twitter.com...

I totally missed this!

SJL is resigning as chairwoman of the Congressional Black Caucus, and is temporarily (for now) stepping down as chairwoman of the House Judiciary Committee.

Apparently the Congressional Black Caucus gave her an ultimatum to step down as chair of the group, or they would vote to remove her.

So much for #MeToo

The real, overarching question I have is - How do people like Shelia Jackson Lee, Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi get themselves in such high positions of power in the first place? I know for a face it ain't for their brains or their policies. What is it? Is it just because they are black and/or women? Just like AOC getting a spot on the Finance committee....HOW?!?!?! How do regular folks like me and you not raise holy hell that these are the types of people making the decisions for all of us? Jesus, for that matter, how do these people win elections in the first place?

Im seriously thinking about making a run at politics some time in the future. I know I can do a better job than these clowns.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
We could really do, about now, with a way to search on the internet for last sightings of key perps in this process!

Does anyone have any info on last physical sightings in public of:

Barack Obama
Michelle Obama
Hillary Clinton
Bill Clinton
Chelsea Clinton
George Bush
Jeb Bush
Nancy Pelosi (since flight attempt?)
Diane Feinstein
RBG
John Brennan
James Comey
Andrew McCabe
Loretta Lynch
Sally Yates
Eric Holder
Peter Strzok
Lisa Page
George Soros
Lynne De Rothschild
Other Rothschilds
Tony Podesta
John Podesta
Cheryl Mills
Debbie Wasserman Schulz
Nazi Yeti?

Any others to add to the list?

If you've seen anything with recent pics please PM me and I'll update this post.

Just yesterday I read that Chelsea Clinton is expecting her third child. As it is, she's about the smallest fish on this list. I believe she was an officer of the Clinton Foundation, so she might face legal jeopardy for that, but I imagine they'll let her slide to avoid appearing vindictive.

I would easily pick Brennan as the one that most desperately deserves to be delivered to one of the deepest circles of Hell.

Nice observation about Chelsea, and the importance of optics/Game Theory. Optics is important...which Prez the Donald is turning back on them nicely! The calming phase is as important as the excitement phase, if we hope to avoid a shooting revolution.

I'm highly optimistic on the entire process, long term. Still got a couple months of food and heating options put by...historic changes are historical...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Thank you. This resolves quite a bit of scope ambiguity for me. Even if I'm just imagining it...
edit on 23-1-2019 by Enderdog because: Because I don't always spel gud...

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join