It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Today the Supreme Court supported the banning of Transgenders from the US Military. Ruth Ginsburg voted. She must be recovering nicely.

www.cnbc.com...

Is she voting via Quija board?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: SKEPTEK

So why did DJT select him?? Does anyone know what kind of game DJT is playing here?

It is unlikely that anyone on this thread knows the plan and if they do, they are wise to remain silent. He may just be a hitman who will do the deeds and then resign "to spend more time with family." Then a replacement AG can step in and be unencumbered by a history of jailing presidents. The hate will be focused on the hitman.

One thing that I think should be done is the imposition of fines that bankrupt all of them. Assets are what these dirtballs did their evil deeds to get and that is what they should be deprived of. Fines so large that no amounts of donations will see any money going to them or their heirs. Fines that cover the costs of the treasonous activities and wipe out all the "Foundations" used to enjoy tax free dollars. Tax evasion may get most of the minor players without having to prove details that will arouse the public regarding their actual crimes. The public understands money and the money is quantified; they either have it or they don't and if they do, they have to show a source and pay taxes. The NSA watches wire transfers of money so they probably have a good idea of where the cash is. If they can't confiscate it, they can at least prevent its use so no criminal can benefit from it.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Today the Supreme Court supported the banning of Transgenders from the US Military. Ruth Ginsburg voted. She must be recovering nicely.

www.cnbc.com...

Is she voting via Quija board?

This has GOT to be some sort of fraud on the court, does it not? Chief Justice Roberts has got some 'splainin to do.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I have been saying this at least since the 100 million dollar bribe to Mexicos president came out:

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

All politicians from border states need to have every single square inch of their financial lives investigated. Those gigantic bribes did NOT just stop at the border. How many millions have been spent by the cartels to grease the palms of politicians and cops in CA, AZ, NM and TX?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

www.cnbc.com...

I'm putting Stephen Bryer on the Clock too..... 80 years old.

Imagine Trump replacing 2 more S.C. Justices during his 1st Term. I don't think Progressives Head's could stand the pressure and would Pop.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Wow.

twitter.com...

Remember this guy?

For months leading up to his death on Sunday, Brandon Truaxe’s Instagram posts told the story of a man who was struggling.

Many of Truaxe’s 14,000 followers were upset by his comments about conspiracies and criminal networks, while others beseeched him to seek therapy so he could return to Deciem, the iconic Canadian skin-care company he created in 2013 and lost last October, when he was removed as chief executive officer.

On the weekend, Truaxe, 40, posted a video inside his penthouse condominium, publicly announcing his unit number and street address, at Mill Rd., near Parliament St., in the Distillery District of Toronto. His building is across the walkway from a Deciem shop, also called the Abnormal Beauty Company, selling products from The Ordinary line that were priced for disruption, at $5 or $6 a bottle. Peering into the video camera, Truaxe said he had been drinking tequila.

At 1:32 p.m. Sunday, Toronto Police received a call about a sudden death in the area. On Monday, the Deciem store was closed, with an official sign posted on the door that read, with Deciem’s trademark cheek, “Please Don’t Get Mad, we are currently closed for an unforeseen concern.”

Deciem’s Instagram account confirmed his death with a picture of Truaxe staring into the distance, against the signature white brick walls of its stores. The post said: “Brandon, our founder and friend. You touched our hearts, inspired our minds and made us believe that anything is possible … May you finally be at peace.”

Last January, Truaxe started making erratic comments on social media; a month later, his co-CEO Nicola Kilner was fired. By October, Truaxe’s relationship with Estée Lauder Companies ended dramatically after he abruptly shut down roughly 30 Deciem stores and outlets. On Instagram, he wrote: “Please take me seriously. Almost everyone at Deciem has been involved in a major criminal activity, which includes financial crimes and much other.” He tagged numerous people and brands, including U.S. President Donald Trump and Brad Pitt.

Within days, The Estée Lauder Companies sent its lawyers to Ontario Superior Court, where they had Truaxe removed as Deciem’s CEO and also had him blocked from visiting its stores or contacting staff. Kilner was hired back as CEO.

Suicide prevention phone number in article.

I wonder if it was a red scarf...

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Dbl.

Have you seen any birds since the government shutdown?

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

edit on 22 by tiredoflooking because: Not wasting a double post.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

www.cnbc.com...

Did she vote in person, send an e-mail, or what? Someone mentioned before (I think it was in the last thread) about how there are suspicions that at one point a certain justice was really incapacitated, and the other justices voted for him.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: queenofswords

So I guess hillary isn't at a military tribunal?

Some people here thought she might be.

She is, she's just been replaced by a clone for now. Trump is working on arresting the clones too but it'll take some time because they need to file 9000 more secret indictments.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: queenofswords

So I guess hillary isn't at a military tribunal?

Some people here thought she might be.
In the day and age of Electronic Personas, who would ever know...

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

seems legit

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

www.cnbc.com...

Did she vote in person, send an e-mail, or what? Someone mentioned before (I think it was in the last thread) about how there are suspicions that at one point a certain justice was really incapacitated, and the other justices voted for him.

I don't know. Could have been by "proxy". It's doubtful that Ginsburg voted in person, however.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Our insider tells us that Peter Strzok III is the key Middle Eastern Intel operative for the Iranian airline Mahan Air’s purchase of United States government planes during the Obama administration from 2011 to 2013 (when Iran sanctions were in place). He handled the Iranian relations from start to finish. Just like his father did for Reagan and just like he’s been doing for years under cloak and dagger says the BLP insider.

bigleaguepolitics.com...

Iran has been using the passenger Mahan Air carrier to transport weapons, military equipment and foreign fighters to various conflict zones in the Middle East in support of its expansionist agenda, experts tell Al-Mashareq.

According to a source close to Hizbullah, the carrier has been used to transport Lebanese and Syrian party members to Iran to take military training courses.

Salah Mansour, using a pseudonym out of concern for his safety, is related to a senior Hizbullah official and had been close to the party’s leadership in Lebanon's Bekaa Valley before splitting from the group.

He told Al-Mashareq that Mahan Air, and state-owned carrier Iran Air before it, had been granted absolute freedom to operate in Syria, and that Syrian regime forces appear to have no authority over these airlines.

pakistan.asia-news.com...

The operating permit for Iran’s Mahan Air to fly in and out of Germany was cancelled on Monday, with German authorities accusing the airline of being involved in illegal espionage.

www.breitbart.com...

Clowns in America.

edit on 22 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I read somewhere that this whole "Birds Aren't Real" thing was someone on the lefts counter to Q. If that is the case, then it is true - the left truly cannot meme.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Dare I say - "We have it ALL"??? After reading that entire article - HOLY CRAP!!! If any of that is true, then this is a much much bigger deal than I thought - and I already thought it was a big deal. This Strozk guy is not just some bumbling FBI agent. Like they say in the article, hes at the highest level of covert activities - inserted into positions all over the intel community to observe, influence and report to his bosses. Thats the reason he was on the Mueller team. If anyone can ever find out Strozks actual, real past, it would go a long way to cracking the entire thing.
edit on 22-1-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
So RBG voted but they don't say How she physically did it.

But just last month they bragged she did it from her hospital bed.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Just Voted Against Trump's Asylum Restrictions From Her Hospital Bed

www.elle.com...

I guess they can't really say she voted against Trump on her deathbed. LOL

(post by AgarthaSeed removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Insider Jeff Carlson has a new epoch piece on Baker...

Clo sed-door testimony by former top FBI lawyer James Baker revealed that Michael Sussmann, a lawyer and partner at Perkins Coie, gave Baker information alleging a Russian bank was communicating with a server in Trump Tower—an allegation later proven false.

Insider >>>> "Baker’s testimonies before the House judiciary and oversight committees were conducted on Oct. 3 and Oct. 18 in an unclassified setting with legal counsel present. The transcripts have not been publicly released, but were obtained for this article."

"Obtained."

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join