It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hillary and Comey have been touting theater events on twitter.

Comey's to kill a mockingbird tweet may be a signal to the Mockingbird media to keep a lid on it, or else
edit on 21-1-2019 by Sabrechucker because: i like reeses cups

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: ketsuko

Definitely some comms going on.

Hillary tweeted this today about Citizen's United. But, look at the graphic she included!!!!!

twitter.com...

Yeah Hills is the Standard Bearer of fighting against too much money in politics.

She is so full of it, she doesn't realize that people see right through her BS.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I noticed that. But, the Brennan Center has nothing to do with our fav scoundrel, John O.

It is named after Supreme Court Justice William J. Brennan.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Hi all,

I believe to a large extent that Q is preparing everyday people so they can be useful in freeing themselves from propagandistic conditioning. There can be no saviors or messiahs that the deep state can corrupt or tear down. Only individuals invested in their mental freedom will be useful.

I also believe that history will eventual teach about how in our times there was a silent coup that raged on for 20-30 years.

I also believe that this coup is an honest one against the one that took place after the Kennedy assassination. The height of the cold war justified the creation of the deep state, and so many patriots actually helped in its creation.

The beginning of this century marked the beginning of the undeclared struggle against the deep state by a new generation of patriots. I think in many cases, the descendants of the same patriots who helped create the deep state and were then ousted. The same patriots that to their horror, saw the enduring survival of government against nuclear war turned into an apparatus of trojan horse proportions.

I think Q is just the self appointed messenger of a revolutionary counter shadow government that he is sympathetic to. One that is worried about collateral damage, national health, and the restoration of good faith government in the land.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Just seen reference on Qresearch to "Hamilton"... is that being acted as part of Superbowl half time entertainment?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: queenofswords

...and Lincoln was assassinated at the theatre for all to see... translated means:

"Do it in public, live and make an example of him... bigger the shock value big the triggered fear to feed on"

Are you referencing JC's Jan. 12th tweet of the Shubert Theater and its connection to the adjoining Booth Theater where Lincoln was assassinated?

There's another Lincoln reference!

BTW, Hamilton was Treasury Secy. I hope Mnuchin is watching his six.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaunceyGardner

Welcome, nice post. they forgot about all the other "powerful" bloodlines. Vengeance is best served with self inflicted "false" suffering. We've been here all along, waiting for them to slip up.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Sabrechucker

Just seen reference on Qresearch to "Hamilton"... is that being acted as part of Superbowl half time entertainment?

Nothing I see ... A lot of protest of Kaepernick, so the acts they have may choose the bring that up somehow. It's being done by Maroon 5 with Outkast and Big Boi.

There is also an online petition with over a million sigs to do

Sweet Victory in some way.

"The winner takes all
It's the thrill of one more kill
The last one to fall
Will never sacrifice their will
Don't ever look back
On the wind closing in
The only attack
Were their wings on the wind
Oh the daydream begins
And it's sweet, sweet, sweet victory, yeah!
And it's ours for the taking
It's ours for the fight
In the sweet, sweet, sweet victory, yeah!
And the world is last to fall"

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

As far as I know It's the usual US disgrace that is Pop music. Maroon 5,Cardi B, Travis Scott.ect. If Hamilton is portrayed in any of this, it is yet to be officially announced

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
No big surprise that Kamala Harris is thick as thieves with the " Club "

pagesix.com...

Here are her and Katy Perry throwing up the " rabbit ears "

Kamala and BO looking pretty cozy.

It's also odd she is claiming herself as a black woman, at most she's half black and half Indian. Her Indian mother got custody of her and her sister when she was 7 yrs. old and moved them to Canada and then to Berkeley, CA ( not Oakland which I've heard said, lol, Day and Night areas, although fairly close to each other ) The point is, her background and frame of reference was more influenced by Indian and Caucasian culture. Her Dad comes from Jamaica, but looks like he could be a maloto ( 1/2 black / 1/2 white ) too ? I don't care so much about the race, just the dishonesty.

Kamala pictured with her Father.

ML, she's awful on every level. Our "friend" mentioned last year she has some video problems that will likely show up should she persist in this folly. She has no name recognition, she's doing this to clinging to the hatch act. As are the rest.

Who in their right mind would to run knowing they will ONLY get Los Angeles, San Fransisco and New York Cities out of the entire country with fair elections?

Doesn't the report on 2018 voting come out soon? Maybe they can't even win those cities anymore.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
I stated previously that POTUS cancelled NP's trip on a federal plane to force her to fund it herself. I asked what may be the implications legally if her "trip had nefarious intentions" and she followed through with the trip privately anyway. I sense we have just witnessed another attempt at POTUS thwarted. Resulting in the odd tweets we've been discussing,

Thank You USSS
Q

Sab, I think at this point these events would require our friends at the NSA sitting things out as "observers." They are most assuredly not at this point, so her "trip was encourage. My guess is the first "as the world turns" moment triggered a "war" posture which allowed them full access to the bad actors.

A visual record is needed. We Q folks know what was going down, but in the future, the newbies are going to need to see an "it" moment. So during her treason trial the video footage will show all of it - connecting to her real world actions.

Esoterically speaking, some of these things have to play out because the have to play out - that was one, but the threat was minimal.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords

I think this has been a large part of the reason Q has taught us decoding over the last year... so we the people can read thru deep state comms on twiiter?

Why would the deepstate use anything on the clearweb for comms? I would guess they are using pgp and tor type stuff.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

For weeks the deep state has been bashing Catholics and now Catholic boys were attacked by msm and others. In the upcoming weeks POTUS will elect a Catholic to replace RBG. William Barr is Roman Catholic but is part of the Deep, deep state; C_A operative, close friend with Mueller family, and goes all the way back to Nixon & Watergate.

It was Barr that persuaded Bush to pardon Col. North and the whole gang over the Iran-Contra scandal.
Barr was key in developing the blueprint for NSA domestic surveillance program. Barr didn't think the Patriot Act went far enough. Barr is a deep state protector.

Why is Foxnews hiding and deflecting?

So why did DJT select him?? Does anyone know what kind of game DJT is playing here?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

So in essence a starter point, let those who we have already exposed have the time in the public "limelight" and let the chips fall as they may. Q stated "how do we introduce evidence legally". does he mean in a court of law, or in public perception.

“Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself.”
Q

I agree with the NSA angle, the hornets nest has been kicked in the teeth. Just look at the tweets of our deep state D bags.
Sit back, enjoy the show and gather all the info.

My one and only worry is that the Evils have summoned a power that "we' don't have an answer for as "humans" who do we have of an equal power on our side?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Bait and switch perhaps.

Or could it be ... hmmm ... thinking about it ... lol.

You could get the R side of the senate to ask some pretty damning questions during the hearing.

Now that would be a tables turned scenerio.

Game on?

P

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: SKEPTEK

For weeks the deep state has been bashing Catholics and now Catholic boys were attacked by msm and others. In the upcoming weeks POTUS will elect a Catholic to replace RBG. William Barr is Roman Catholic but is part of the Deep, deep state; C_A operative, close friend with Mueller family, and goes all the way back to Nixon & Watergate.

It was Barr that persuaded Bush to pardon Col. North and the whole gang over the Iran-Contra scandal.
Barr was key in developing the blueprint for NSA domestic surveillance program. Barr didn't think the Patriot Act went far enough. Barr is a deep state protector.

Why is Foxnews hiding and deflecting?

So why did DJT select him?? Does anyone know what kind of game DJT is playing here?

Notice what you said, "Barr is swamp". Or is it Barr was swamp. Prior to Q, swamp and light were mixed, it was NOT possible to be light and be in the swamp at all without suffering seriously. Many led double lives, laid in wait, worked all angles.

Many were given the opportunity to evolve, change sides. Quite a few took it, some did not. It is a fool that hires someone inexperienced to fix a problem for which they have no experience. We only see bits and pieces, but we do not see the spiritual side played out in public and it matters.

I'd read less into the catholic connections after all "pope" and all that. If the SC pick is in the chamber, it won't be leaked unless it is for optics.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Two things I really like about William Barr.
1. Journalists can be jailed for crossing a "red line".
2. He promised Lindsay Graham a full investigation into Obama's Admin.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Amy Barrett is her name I believe? Possible SCOTUS pick.

They were already saying she is a member of a right wing religious cult.

slate.com...

This display against these "maga teens" is insane and feels to me like a dry run of media expermentation.

It's basically just HATE THE HAT.

Because if those kids weren't wearing maga hats would this have even happened?

I have facebook family and friends still rabid on this kid...people he just stood there smiling!!!!

Wth is wrong with everyone?

It's an exercise in division and it's working.

twitter.com...

So a fake account started this with a badly edited video.

People are getting sued, fired, threatened...offering sexual favours as payment for punching the kid...not even kidding

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Also the kid's family has hired a crisis management pr firm

www.courier-journal.com...

The msm is playing everyone like a fiddle.

I feel like this was a dry run experiment for god knows what.

Both sides need to stop the division, it's getting out of hand.

Really intelligent people are hating on this KID for SMILING.

edit on 21 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Two things I really like about William Barr.
1. Journalists can be jailed for crossing a "red line".

The red line being asking threatening questions about the deep state.

2. He promised Lindsay Graham a full investigation into Obama's Admin.

Not sure which side he would choose as I do not trust either. I respect your reasons but I just do not trust him with that kind of background and buddy pal to HW Bush. Guess it's possibly he came out of retirement to make amends but I doubt it. Think DJT has a special need for him than afterward a special place.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join