It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT

IF RBG is dead and someone else, like a clerk, has voted for her... then it is probable someone told that clerk what vote deep state wanted?

Could POTUS be allowing a charade to continue in order to capture proof of this happening?

I don't think she's actually dead (yet), but she very well might be incapacitated to the point where she cannot perform her duties. I have to imagine Trump would say something if there was a case where Ginsburg's vote might prove decisive.

Edit: OTOH, it would be great fun if Trump forced the pseudo-Ginsburg to cast a vote that's wildly out-of-character for Ginsburg, like if RBG unexpectedly supported Trump's ability to build the wall. Dare them to "out" her as dead.

Just theoretically: let's say that Ginsburg is in a coma, and her clerk is "filling in" for her when voting, and falsely claiming that he/she is merely relaying Ginsburg's wishes. What sort of crime would this be?
edit on 22-1-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Worst job in showbiz: why will no one touch the world's glitziest gigs?

And now, for the first time in 30 years, the Oscars look set to have no official host. It’s rather worrying, not least because the last time this happened, in 1989, an infamous debacle ensued – a strange opening number involving Snow White, Rob Lowe and a rendition of I’ve Got a Lovely Bunch of Coconuts.

It's definitely weird that nobody seems to want to host the Oscars. I wonder if they know something is coming. (Like mass arrests for pedophilia/rape among the Hollywood crowd.)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

No, I think that everyone has seen how the mob dissects and lynches anyone put up for anything like that, and they rightfully want no part of it.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, something rather worrying in Pompeo's speech at 03:48 onwards:

The important port...um, point, is this...The unleashing of animal spirits has allowed are economy to grow

I'm sure I must be hearing it wrong?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

ToL, from your earthtech.org link, this Maverick Inventors Program looks interesting. May be worth a search on.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I agree that's more likely.

It may also indicate US and Russia working together to stop such a False Flag.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Here is a piece I read today on Epoch Times regarding Clinton Emails

The author, Brad Johnson, is a retired CIA senior operations officer and a former chief of station. He is president of Americans for Intelligence Reform.

Here he quotes Comey

“From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were ‘up-classified’ to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent.”

He goes on to explain what would have to happen for those emails to be sent to a non closed system

Let me explain how this particular crime was committed. The classified documents were printed; on each document was a header and footer that gave the classifications and other information. Those were cut off or concealed and then the document was scanned. Once scanned, it could be attached to a private email and sent out to anyone and they were not marked classified that way. This is also highly illegal, of course, but is the only way it can realistically be done under these circumstances.

Interesting this article comes out the same time as Thomas Paine's

...The FBI agent initially in charge of exploiting the Weiner laptop told the Office of the Inspector General (IG): “I have private Hillary Clinton emails, number one, and BlackBerry messages, number two.I’m telling you that we have potentially 10 times the volume that Director Comey saidwe had on the record. Why isn’t anybody here?...

The dirty little secret that has not been well reported is that,according to the IG report, the laptop contained “approximately 1,355,980 items, or files.” As everyone knows, each file can contain a large number of individual documents or emails. So according to the FBI, more than 1,300,000 documents and perhaps a much higher number of documents were not looked at to see if they contained classified information.

He mentions that every single incident of classified info is illegal regardless of intent.

Some of this isn't new but a reminder with some explanations.

I have cherry picked. There is further info in the article.

Hoping Paine is correct and more of this floods the internet bringing once again to the public conscious.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

The important port...um, point, is this...The unleashing of animal spirits has allowed are economy to grow

I missed that, your eagle eye/ear...

Egads, I'm going to hope he just made a mistake.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Rubini Thread Unroll

This is gruesome...

4. Jan 21st, 2019. 3:56 am Eastern

John Brennan gives Michael Steele the "APPROACH and UP" order.

British Submarine Captain executes, activates [STEALTH] mode, and cruises towards the US East Coast.

5. Jan 21st, 2019. 8:53 am Eastern
the British Submarine is now closer, 100 miles from Washington DC.

Hopefully thread unroll works for all...

twit link

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Nope, you heard it correct. Turn on sub-titles and you'll see those words @ 3:50.

Animal spirits is the term John Maynard Keynes used in his 1936 book The General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money to describe the instincts, proclivities and emotions that ostensibly influence and guide human behavior, and which can be measured in terms of, for example, consumer confidence. It has since been argued that trust is also included in or produced by "animal spirits".

en.wikipedia.org...(Keynes)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

EDIT: See ETMN got to it first.

Rel, I heard that as well and thought I misheard.

NOUN
natural exuberance.
"the over-elaborate system of import licensing has had a dampening effect on the animal spirits of entrepreneurs"

link

Wonder how many listening understood this.
edit on 22-1-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

That's an economic term, Rel.

The term, animal spirits, was used by economist John Maynard Keynes in “The General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money,” the 1936 masterpiece that reshaped the field of economics. In it, Keynes describes animal spirits as “a spontaneous urge to action rather than inaction, and not as the outcome of a weighted average of quantitative benefits multiplied by quantitative probabilities.”
MarketWatch

ETA: I see somebody already pointed this out.
edit on 22-1-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Like clockwork, John O. Brennan, tweets his hateful rhetoric just a day after James Comey tweets. (I still think they work in tandem with each other.)

Todays hateful tweet is parroting John Kerry's "advice" :

Pithy, pointed, & perfect advice to Mr. Trump: “Resign.”
twitter.com...
(graphic not included).

ETA: PPP ? Wonder if he is referencing something. PPP could mean Point-to-Point Protocol. Rel?

edit on 22-1-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Unbelievable! John Kerry said that while in Switzerland at the World Economic Forum in Davos about our POTUS, the man that has done more economically for America in the last two years than O did during his entire eight.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Quite a change compared to last year where McCain & Soros were at Davos. Just happened to notice the pic in Q 550.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: XAnarchistX

What does that even mean? What is blood moon reveal? If you're talking about the eclipse. Yeah, that happened. Nobody said anything specific was supposed to happen then. As usual, it was just a lot of us spit-balling and theorizing. Nobody said anything was going to happen.

Dayam...we fall for dis evrtime! I have to say that I appreciate your steady and workman-like style, XAn. We're all professional hobbyists here, right!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: XAnarchistX

What does that even mean? What is blood moon reveal? If you're talking about the eclipse. Yeah, that happened. Nobody said anything specific was supposed to happen then. As usual, it was just a lot of us spit-balling and theorizing. Nobody said anything was going to happen.

BTW, Pokey....you are completely correct. But, my star won't stick, and I think it is good to occasionally look across the divide, and appreciate one's frienemies. I thought your response was a well done parry, to his feint. We're all playing to the crowd, in one way or another though, eh?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Death Of Russiagate? Mueller Team Tied To Mifsud's Network

In April last year, Disobedient Media broke coverage of the British involvement in the Trump-Russia collusion narrative, asking why All Russiagate Roads Lead To London, via the quasi-scholar Joseph Mifsud and others.

The issue was also raised by WikiLeaks's Julian Assange, just days before the Ecuadorian government silenced him last March. Assange's Twitter thread cited research by Chris Blackburn, who spoke with Disobedient Media on multiple occasions covering Joseph Mifsud's ties to British intelligence figures and organizations, as well as his links to Hillary Clinton's Presidential campaign, the FBI, CIA and the private cyber-security firm Crowdstrike.

We return, now, to this issue and specifically the research of Chris Blackburn, to place the final nail in the coffin of the Trump-Russia collusion charade.

It seems reasonable to conclude that the gambit was initially developed with participation of John Brennan and UK intelligence. Following this, Mueller inherited and developed the Mifsud narrative thread into the collusion soap opera we know today.

Ultimately, we are faced with the reality that British and US interests worked together to fabricate a collusion scandal to subvert a US Presidency, and in doing so, intentionally raised tensions between the West and a nuclear-armed power.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Interesting publicity-side view! Weird to see Rob Lowe, before he went off the Reservation...

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join