It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 280
<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Ok, how about “it did not make it out of the House in 2018.” Is that better than “failed in the House?”

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Exactly! Wasn’t the real purpose of the Statue of Liberty to symbolically transfer the “illumination” to the United States, from France? It had nothing to do with immigration or anything like that.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Excellent additional information, and an extra star for referencing Dr. Axe, he's my go to for nutrition, supplements, and food in general since I'm a bit of a health nut.

Just a word of warning about bedding though. The mandate to add fire retardant to bedding in particular is codified in a way that the onus is on the retailer to sell the mattress with the fire retardant. That is to say, the mattresses can be purchased from the manufacturer without the fire retardant, but it must be applied before it is sold if that is the case.

Dr Axe talks about Organic Mattresses in this article, but what he doesn't say, is that even though they are organic coming form the factory, they still must be treated before they are sold.

The only exception to getting around this issue is to have a doctor's note. If you are in the market for a bed, though, and want to skirt the law, I would highly recommend listening to the most boring bed infomercial ever created, here.

As for everything else. I try to buy everything unpackaged/fresh where possible, use or purchase in glass where possible, and never store food in plastic.

I know that was specifically off topic, sort of, but I think it speaks to how the mandates that are there to protect us from ourselves is actually harming us. Want a helpfule tip? If you smoke, don't do it in bed. Additionally, Roman candles are not a good choice to wake up your SO in the morning.

edit on 24-2-2019 by CoramDeo because: never user literally, it's redundant again and again.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Much better.

I'm honestly not trying to be dickie, I only want clarity, because the implication form the article cited earlier was that it couldn't pass in a Republican controled house (racist bastards), vs., it will be passed in a Democrat controlled house (not-racist super heroes).

See the difference?

Further, it was passed in a Republican controlled Senate, not once, but twice, and I don't think the Smollett argument was necessary; still, the opportunity was presented and pounced upon, conspiracy or not.

edit on 24-2-2019 by CoramDeo because: inprecise wording tense. get it right CD, or get another cup of covfefe

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

26:00 -

Mr Gowdy, Tribunals you say?

Seems like quite the word to use, toss out there...

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

The only exception to getting around this issue is to have a doctor's note

Or do what I do. I haven't slept in a bed for years. The floor works great for me.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

OMG...the Wall helps keep us from being microwaved ? Will be curious what Cranky has to say about this !!

Hope you had a nice Holiday Sufi, you deserved some R&R

ML, no the wall will not protect from this. But remember the wall is a symbol, while literal for some folks, it is FAR more then just a wall of slats.

As SB2 pointed out in the last video and DJT alluded to in his Space Force Signing statements, technology is being introduced - in a non linear fashion, to stop the attacks on humans AND earth from all angles. This cannot be done until enough folks change their perception of reality to accept this - enough have at this point and nothing can stop the change at all - nothing.

Rel, ascribe the above to the decode. Wall = inter-denisty and inter-dimensional. Any "skull and bones" reference refers to ANY entity not willing to return to Unity.

(should be noted, this wall/transformation process is not a local effect, or regional, but World Wide. The wall is a world wide symbol for the process).

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Regarding Q2884:
The douchebag brothers had wonderfully publicized Q to 1.5 million of their followers.
While Q simply said "Nothing to See Here" and "You are the news now".

I noticed one of the douchebag brothers has a 'clock' as his twit wallpaper. Another new type of clock to decipher.?
Could be nothing but did find it amusing. [snipped]

https:// twitter.com/krassenstein

edit on Sun Feb 24 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Arrests made after Planned Parenthood Caught Selling Baby Body Parts

"Two wealthy Ecuadorian brothers who were principals in DaVinci Biosciences and DV Biologics, the California companies fined and ordered to shut down for illegally trafficking world-wide in aborted baby parts it obtained from Planned Parenthood, were arrested by ICE on February 13, 2019."

"The Isaias family began dumping large amounts of campaign contributions into American political campaigns, including $90,000 to Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign. As a result, after reaching out to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for asylum, the Isaias’ were granted expedited immigration into the U.S. Clinton’s State Department then rebuffed attempts by Ecuador to extradite them to face justice."

"...contracted exclusively with Planned Parenthood of Orange County to receive aborted baby tissues and organs, which they trafficked overseas."

Quite the story: ICE, Obama, HRC, Banking, Unplanned Parenthood and.... WW trafficking in body parts.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
DJT tweet

Dash - I think a parade is the budget for this one.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I noticed everyone loves to use buzzwords.

"We are the fake news now"

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Trey Gowdy quote:
"Adam Schiff, that three-eyed raven that can see things nobody else can see says he has evidence beyond circumstancial..."
"The entire World is Watching".

LOL.

edit on Sun Feb 24 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: images snipped, no sources IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
New Q and Q+!

qmap.pub...

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Read that bill carefully, word for word, including amendments.

It is setting the stage for a reparations narrative to wave as a carrot under the noses of their black base. (Remember, the Dems are losing a lot of their black base who are awake now.)

Notice that the bill emphasizes the exact number of lynchings in a span of years. It also says they know the parties involved (names). Notice that the bill defines lynching as two or more perpetrators.

Reparations is a silly discussion, but periodically it is thrown out there to entice a certain population to vote for the Dems who are making the promise....kind of like the woman that thought she was going to get money from "Obama's personal stash", or free phones, or cash for clunkers. They see dollar signs. But, first, the candidate has to get them all hyped up and angry, and what better way than to bring up the past episodes of lynching.

edit on 24-2-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I think Trump should capture that giant baby balloon from England and have it be part of the parade

My only concern is what deep state will do in the last ditch effort to protect themselves

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

That smug sack of crap can not go down fast enough.
Kid Love Productions? seriously?

Just a quick reminder that Bill Maher is part of that Elite pervert Club SNCTVM

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Bye bye Bill? They were talking about this two years ago on Reddit. Maher is a degenerate sleazebag, imo.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Prohibit Large Protests in D.C. on July 4th, or there will be more carnage than celebration. And you know which side 90% of the MSM will be on.

Note: If the DOJ initiates the mass cleanup of crooked politicians and MSM operatives this Spring, ignore the above statements.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Q2887

edit on 24-2-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Reparations is a silly discussion, but periodically it is thrown out there to entice a certain population to vote for the Dems who are making the promise....kind of like the woman that thought she was going to get money from "Obama's personal stash", or free phones, or cash for clunkers. They see dollar signs. But, first, the candidate has to get them all hyped up and angry, and what better way than to bring up the past episodes of lynching.

Presidential candidate Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren wants reparations for her native American brothers and sisters.

nypost.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join