It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: Creep Thumper
If Trump keeps this economy humming, the Democrats won't have any base left. They need the downtrodden to make their case. Can't need a larger government and it's benefits if you have a decent job.

Democrats think a VOTER ID law will hurt the "downtrodden". They have Identification, or they wouldn't get Welfare benefits. Dem's argument against Voter ID makes no sense. But Q said in several posts that it's coming, and there's nothing the DEMOCRATS can do to stop it.

edit on Sun Feb 24 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

OK..i'll keep this one clean. It's becoming more obvious how interconnected and intertwined Democrats are with each other.

See here: twitter.com...

When President Trump/DOJ takes down a few, their entire house will fall. I hope it's soon. The 4th of July party that President Trump is hosting for America will be one for the ages!

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

One drop mentioning Venezuela in Q2657

If real target country was VENEZUELA or ECUADOR - why didn't @Snowden take a direct flight from Hong Kong to those locations?
How many direct flights run daily from HK to V&E?

and

Hello, [AS].

Does not imply Adam Schiff.
For this post [AS] = Abigail Spanberger - Dem for Virginia 7th District; former C_A Agent; Girl scout leader. [@SpanbergerVA07]
YT repost - CIA Agents Running As Democrats

So Q mentions Venezuela in only one post AND with TWO former C_A agents; one directly and on the run and one now a Congresswoman.

In 2006, Spanberger joined the Central Intelligence Agency as an operations officer. She worked overseas on classified matters of national security that included intelligence gathering on terrorism and nuclear proliferation.
(Wiki link above).
Overseas meaning which country? The same year 'Snowman' joined C_A and worked overseas.
Nothing to see here.?

WaPo Quietly Deletes Branson's Venezuela Concert From Article After 'Fake' Attendance Figures Exposed

The Washington Post has stealth-edited all mention of Richard Branson's Venezuela aid concert in Cucuta, Colombia, after the paper originally claimed that the event "drew a crowd of more than 200,000 people Friday."

PM Breaking News
‏ @PMBreakingNews

Breaking: Reports indicate that Venezuelan forces have shot someone on the Colombia side of the border during large anti-Maduro demonstrations. (Via @CaracasChron)
twitter.com...

CNN video - Pompeo on Venezuela: Maduro's days are numbered

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: carewemust

I think we've had two or three different stories out of the media about it. I'm going to trust what the POTUS says....DNC refused.

Also, did you notice it is now Agent Lisa Page instead of the Lovely Lisa Page?

OK.. I'll go with the DNC owning the FBI in 2016. Hillary and Bill did boss the FBI and AG Loretta Lynch around, like they "owned" them. (Is the head of the DNC at the time, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, still alive?)

"Agent" Lisa Page now? Sounds like some respect may be there, because she was so cooperative with Congress.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

a reply to: CoramDeo

With their words in mind, proceed to read the bill. Why a Justice for Victims of Lynching Act? Why now? It has been a generation, 70 years, since anybody was actually lynched in this country.

Pointless pandering to a group...

Odd language: “Whoever conspires with another person to violate section 245, 247, or 249 of this title or section 901 of the Civil Rights Act of 1968 (42 U.S.C. 3631) shall be punished in the same manner as a completed violation of such section, except that if the maximum term of imprisonment for such completed violation is less than 10 years, the person may be imprisoned for not more than 10 years.”.

This is a playbook effort out of the only playbook they have and goes nowhere - look how bold Bernie has to be now: "Free stuff is all I got people". The inevitable end to the process, just throw candy at the people you hope to con into your system of control - but now there is not lock on votes via the fraudulent system.

As a side note on these two chucklheads - Harris and Booker. Look at the crowd at any of DJT's Rally's for OTHER people over the summer. Then imagine Harris, Booker or Warren standing in front of that same crowd and holding them. Not possible, DJT trained for this - training beyond Harris' "I smoked pot while listening to Tupac" training.

Events yet to drop will render these chuckleheads an asterisk in the footnote section of "the many things the great awakening did away with."

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Look at the assualt team used on Roger Stone, then think about the FBI not getting access to the server. A little off isn't it.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

DWS seems to be laying low these days. I wonder why. She was always so loud and demanding. She is still the Rep for Florida's 23rd Congressional District.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Excellent job of putting pieces together and explaining it, ETM.

Much appreciated!

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Hey, I like you too.

Now if "The Plan" actually worked out as stated I would have mixed feelings. Mostly surprise and, of course, happiness. It would most definitely be a better world but I think I would still be suspicious about it being real change.

I'm enjoying my part in it now.

There are two things that make me believe that it isn't going to happen. First it is the divide that exists even within the believers of "The Plan". There are some sub-groups following and trusting the plan but for them it is a white power thing. I know how that sounds because it gets thrown around so much, and I know Q has never said anything remotely close to that but over on 8chan there are people who do express themselves like that, that is how they have "decoded the comms".

There are others as well and then there are non-believers. So every now and then someone will say that it just takes a certain number and then after that tipping point there will be no stopping the plan. Some think it's close some think we are past it. I honestly don't think we are anywhere close to it and that is if it even works that way.

The second thing lies in that same esoteric level. It has to do with the meaning of life. At the extreme, the theory is that dark beings have taken control of earth and humanity and are sucking us dry of our soul or energy, hence my chicken farmer analogy a few pages back.

Someone tried to say that government was the chicken farmer but, and I don't know why people don't see it, God is the chicken farmer. God's plan (big 3 religions) is a pretty good description of controlling earth and humanity and then forcing them to praise him for eternity. That is exactly the type of thing Q is supposed to be fighting against but god is all over the Q plan.

OK, let's say, as some have said, it isn't any particular god. Just think of it as positive energy, a new age type idea of god. That would mean that it's just us being positive, creating that vibe in the world and there might be a lot of suffering in the world but people are pretty positive. I'm sure 90% of the worlds population has a positive attitude most of the time. Sure we all have ups and downs. But, overall, people are polite, we sing and dance and laugh. We share many more hugs and kisses than punches or kicks. If that is what it took to change the world then it should have changed already. So, what gives?

The answer may be that the world is exactly as it needs to be and while we might not be able to understand why, at this level, on another we might and be perfectly ok with it.

Thanks for that video. I don't think I have ever heard that song. I may have since my dad was a big fan of soul train back in the day. I was just a little young to pay too much attention.
edit on 24-2-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Re Q Post #2876 - this is a MIRROR post:

Feb 22 2019 18:03:30 (EST)... => mirror timestamp is 18:30:03

twitter.com...📁
For those who think this war is fake, or we are not a considered a major threat, this is a direct attack by Hillary Clinton on 'Q' & 'PRO POTUS' PATRIOTS.
The article referenced has an embedded link that literally TARGETS PRO POTUS/Q Twitter accounts that have been IDENTIFIED by CLINTON/DS as serious threats (ability to shift the narrative).
Twitter has already begun to remove targeted accounts (stages) under false pretenses.
The war is real.
The threat is real.
CLINTON PANIC.
CLINTON FEAR.
JUDGEMENT DAY COMING.
Q

This means there are some connections to other posts to be made. Here's an updated version of the spreadsheet for those with the time to Qclock search:

Q V15.13 20190224 to 2887 incl. DECODE tools

Ps. Is "pretenses" a correct spelling in U.S.?
Pps. #2885 (signed Q+) gives SR as Guccifer decode using "p" as key letter - Seth Rich?
edit on 24-2-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

DWS seems to be laying low these days. I wonder why. She was always so loud and demanding. She is still the Rep for Florida's 23rd Congressional District.

Wasserman-Schultz received 2 of those fake mailbomb packages in November, and didn't complain one bit. She's really laying low, for a reason. (Maybe prosecutor John Huber has her silenced, while she sings about the DNC, Donna Brazille, Seth Rich, Hillary, etc.)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Look at the assualt team used on Roger Stone, then think about the FBI not getting access to the server. A little off isn't it.

YES! And the FBI just giving people a slap on the wrist for major violations. Like the head of Senate Security James Wolfe, who gave the top-secret un-redacted Carter Page FISA to at least 2 media outlets. But he only got a slap on the wrist.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Another story that dropped like a Rock, must have not been real or didn't fit the narrative. What happened with that anyway ?
edit on 2242019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Wonder if it was nominated for an Oscar lol
edit on 2242019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

YES! And the FBI just giving people a slap on the wrist for major violations. Like the head of Senate Security James Wolfe, who gave the top-secret un-redacted Carter Page FISA to at least 2 media outlets. But he only got a slap on the wrist.

Makes you wonder what exactly Q and Q+ mean by returning power back to the people.

If it were truly up to the people, Lady Justice would be kicking @$$ and taking names instead of patty-caking around with these liars, leakers, and traitors.

.....hmmmmmm...just thought of something. Maybe the recent bill was in response to somebody's fear that the people might take justice into their own hands if our agencies assigned to the task won't or can't for some reason.
edit on 24-2-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Wasserman-Schultz was at the State of the Union looking like a drowned rat in her best klan whites.

edit on 24-2-2019 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think "pretenses" is correct, although it is a goofy way to use it.

I was more interesetd in the extra "a"

For those who think this war is fake, or we are not a considered a major threat,...

The next post says to disregard misspellings, but that is not a misspelling, it's a grammar error.

Maybe "a" is the key letter for that post?
edit on 24-2-2019 by CoramDeo because: My God, I can't type. Sorry folks.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

DWS ran her mouth about a week or so ago:

Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Florida) said, "It is repulsive that a chicken hawk like President Trump would steal money from our troops, damage our military readiness, and undermine our national security all in the name of going around Congress because he didn't get his way.

wassermanschultz.house.gov...

"Stealing money from our troops"? Please. Says the representative from the sh+ttiest county in the U.S.A.

Allow me to do the media's job for them...

The 2019 military pay increase has been set at 2.6% which is .2% higher than last year and the highest increase in 9 years. The pay increase has been approved by Congress (August 1, 2018) and President Trump is expected to sign into law.

militarybenefits.info...
edit on 24-2-2019 by AgarthaSeed because: Eta

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I came back to have a listen only because daskakik mentioned it in his record length post. Imagine that.
I remember alot of this music genre back in the late 70's. Later hated it, now older I like it for some odd reason. Thanks!

*CoramDeo,
I was just about to post in whole what you just had posted.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

LOL. Second being Lee County, home of the douchebag brothers.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

CNN said last week that not letting Hoda Muthana back into America, is dangerous. The millions of Muslims in our country could lash out in anger.

CNN = Enemy of America and Americans.

Self-fulfilling prophecy?

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Q2880
TARGETED (DIRECTED) PURGE]
missing left [

Q2878:
"CROOKED [[[HILLARY]]]."

First two brackets are not in bold type.

Q2876:

For those who think this war is fake, or we are not a considered a major threat, this is a direct attack by Hillary Clinton on 'Q' & 'PRO POTUS' PATRIOTS.

threats (ability to shift the narrative).
Twitter has already begun to remove targeted accounts (stages) under false pretenses.

Aside from inserted/extra 'a' have you noticed the increased usage of word and/or words in parenthesis ()?

Then in Q2877 says

Disregard all spelling/other errors.
On the move.
Q

We've all heard several times over, "Everything has meaning" mantra.
Does this mean Q is typing and sending some of these drops in real time - on the move?
IDK about the 'a' and I had all this typed out before CoramDeo posted, yes Really.

Q2846:

Eyes on increasing +each day.

Rel had mentioned 'Eyes on'. Significance of the '+'? Increase of Soros backed supporters?

Q2827 & Q2791
Q2791 gave me a clue:

DAN COATS OUT [FORCED] (SOON) - Source = Trump friend Chris Ruddy.

[FORCED] (SOON), Source = the words and punctuation stuck out to me.

At Qmap.pub searching on "(DAN COATS)" results in 3 posts; 2110, 1828, 1433.
Note all have "DNI".
Ok, forced out soon but where does the name "Dan Coats" come from?
"Source" as in source code.

Example using Q1828. Here's "(Dan Coats)".

This may be what Q was referring to by saying...
"Interesting this leaked already." in Q2791.

Discovered by Chris Ruddy.

edit on 24-2-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join