It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 278
<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Interesting timing

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Is Dark Overlord still on-topic?

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/yw85pv/decryption-key-layer-3-dark-overlord-911-attacks

motherboard.vice.com...

CYBERCRIME
|
By Joseph Cox
|
Feb 21 2019, 4:56pm

Someone has published the decryption key for the third layer of allegedly 9/11-linked documents from The Dark Overlord hacking group.

They can't let sleeping dogs lie.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

This is ridiculous.

First off, the openings between the slats are too big to stop microwaves.

But, even if they could, if the emitters are on the inside and so are you then they would be building a big old microwave around you. Good for you that neither scenario is even close to possible.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Apologies if this has been posted already but I just saw this article. The more I learn about this the more excited I get to see just how deep this rabbit hole goes. Or more aptly, where it points to...

Jussie Smollett hosted recent documentary episode about lynching that network has now yanked

Following the arrest of “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett for allegedly faking a hate crime attack -- which included a rope being placed around his neck -- Epix has reportedly pulled an episode of its documentary series “America Divided” that features the actor exploring the subject of hate crimes and lynching in the state of Tennessee.

As a result of the allegations and arrest, Smollett's episode of “America Divided” has now been cast in a significantly different light, its director said. “When the news initially came out, we were horrified by the story and for myself, it’s hard to get away from the coincidence,” series’ director Lucian Read told Variety. “Of course in this country, we believe in innocent until proven guilty, but assuming the allegations are true, I wonder whether coincidence is the right word — to take this truth about hate crimes and turn it into a fiction like that, it’s remarkable.” He continued: “It seems both an incredible coincidence and also proof of the terrible things that happen in this country.”

Emphasis mine.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: IWant2Believe323

Thanks for sharing that Smollett tidbit. Hadn't seen it before. You should put it in one of the relevant Jussie Smollett threads too.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks cwm!!
edit on 2/24/1919 by IWant2Believe323 because: Hot dog fingers

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Notes from a 2000 John Perry Barlow interview.

I think he underestimated the consolidation of power WRT ISPs, search engines, and social media.

Interesting excerpt, and the rest is worth a read, as well.

The Debate Over Internet Governance:
A Snapshot in the Year 2000

THE FUTURE: Worst Case Scenario

Q: What's the worst thing that could happen to the internet?

A: The worst thing is that it [the internet] could somehow become the complete slave of a few corporate interests and that everything that travels through it is owned by somebody. That it's all owned content and nobody's capable of copying anything or passing it on their friends and all discourse is somehow commercialized and mediated, which is precisely what the traditional media are trying to do, and traditional governments and traditional everything. But I'm pretty confident that we'll beat them.

Q: Why?

A: Because we're smarter then them.

Q: “We” being?

A: The people who care about this stuff. The party of the future rather than the party of the past.

Have you ever stood on the edge of freedom and looked out in to the abyss that is control of thought, or speach, or the very concept of what is right and wrong, acceptable and not acceptable?

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 40CalTone

Your very wrong.

In your knee jerk reaction to defend trump at all cost like a sheep you assumed I was something I'm not.

Check my post history. I think trump is doing good with these deals.

I'm glad he made such a great deal with china. The tariffs are working.

I'm glad it will be helping california. Aren't you?

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   

**REDACTED, to save face.
edit on 24-2-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

literally was a Q drop.

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
21 Feb 2019 - 3:49:46 PM
HATE HOAX by [SMOLLETT] [FF designed to pass anti-lynching law] gets wall-to-wall FAKE NEWS coverage?
REAL HATE [REAL VIOLENCE] [& FASCISM] carried out by members of ANTIFA gets ZERO coverage?
Reconcile.
1=1?
When will the FBI conclude their investigation into ANTIFA?
What happens if the phone records of SMOLLETT leak?
Who did he talk to multiple times prior to turning himself in?
Political forces @ work?
ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE.
Q

www.qmap.pub...

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Happy to remove it but I don’t know how. I put it in the right place. But that was kinda harsh...

I will accept your apology now

edit on 2/24/1919 by IWant2Believe323 because: Clarification

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
Care, just piggybacking, not directed at you.
He is not a deep operative.
His actions are not a false flag.
Be done with it, please.

To use a phrase Adam Schiff has repeatedly stated re: Trump-Russia, "There's a lot of smoke around Jussie Smollett. There's most likely a fire yet to be discovered".

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Poorly worded. I guess I was trying to be nice.

I'll pull that back, but I think it's a huge distraction, not worthy of the space filling this tread, IMO.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   

okay. but what if he was put up to it ?

yknow......

[a conspiracy]

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I'm sorry.

Still, I'll stick with my gut feeling that this is a distraction, here.

Was what he did to try and pass legislation or further his carreer?

I think the latter, but the line between politics and acting is so blurred at this point that the two are indistingushable, one from the other.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

okay. but what if he was put up to it ?

yknow......

[a conspiracy]

Like a side conspiracy?

I can buy that.

ETA: If it comes full circle and actually ties into the big picture, here, I'll send you and IWant2Believe323 each a bottle of rum.

edit on 24-2-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   
ive been looking over the federal treason statutes, and the max penalty is life imprisonment.
bad actors would have to be tried for espionage to be eligible for the death penalty.

juss somethin to ponder

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
Was what he did to try and pass legislation or further his carreer?

The CWM Theory - Jussie Scratches Kamala's back and Kamala Enhances Jussie's Career.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Thank you. Your input and intuition here is so appreciated beyond words, honestly. They can’t be that stupid to use this guy to further their agenda. It totally smells like a distraction.

Carry on Patriots
/ goes back to lurk mode

top topics

<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join