It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 277
<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
For those wanting a digestible version of Spygate...

Reconciling ‘Spygate’ With The ‘Soft Coup’ – Five Phases That Explain The Behavior…

"By outlining, in a specific mandate to Mueller, that the office of the president was currently the subject of an ongoing counterintelligence investigation, the special counsel would be authorized to block any congressional oversight requests for documents, material or evidence that would interfere in their investigation."

"Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s scope memo created a impenetrable firewall through which information could not be shared until Robert Mueller’s probe was complete."

Block = "Blockade" and of course "Firewall"

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Didn’t want to turn over his phone?

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

At least he is now wearing an appropriate shirt.

I bet the Times up movement ends up donating more of its money to politicians than it gives to help alleged victims of sexual abuse in Hollywood fight back.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

I have a feeling he'll soon be getting a LOT of Time.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Wonder how's he's paying for 3 high priced lawyers if Jussie is sooo broke he can't afford 10k for bail ? He makes over 100k per episode of his show , which has apparently fired him. The CPD and Feds aren't playing games, along with all the maligned Trump supporters wanting the book thrown at him, not looking good for him. If he had co-conspirators, how much Time is Jussie willing to do to protect them ?
edit on 23-2-2019 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Wonder how's he's paying for 3 high priced lawyers if Jussie is sooo broke he can't afford 10k for bail ? He makes over 100k per episode of his show , which has apparently fired him. The CPD and Feds aren't playing games, along with all the maligned Trump supporters wanting the book thrown at him, not looking good for him. If he had co-conspirators, how much Time is Jussie willing to do to protect them ?

Per the Times Up annual report, Jussie couldn't even pony up more than $5,000 to donate to the cause in its inaugural year of 2018.

He's such a fake.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Do the Smolletts know Valerie Jarrett?

I'm inclined to believe these types of hyper-activists are their own little cabal and play by the rule of "by any means necessary". I have no doubt they have their own code of silence (omerta).

I am convinced that K. Harris and Corey Booker were angry that their bill, Justice for Victims of Lynching Act, had languished since last year in Congress.

Read that bill carefully. There are some hidden-in-plain-sight phrases that will give you some clues.

These people like Harris and Booker have to create racial divide to keep their uninformed core base stirred up and angry enough to get out and vote for them. They have to wave a carrot in front of their nose to make them expect to receive some kind of "benefit". In the case of this bill, the carrot is reparations....that's right, folks....reparations. Watch.

They NEEDED that bill passed for their 2020 campaign promises.

ETA: If you don't think this whole thing was orchestrated by more than just Smollett, you're not paying attention. Just this past week, Harris brought up reparations on some radio show.

Also, look at the wording in the bill. It specifically says 2 or more people. Remember that Smollett demanded that BOTH brothers participate in the fake attack. There is a reason it had to be TWO or more.

Looks like Smollett did know Valerie Jarrett: mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

You will NEVER see this on a MSM front page

People should really stop saying this. It's wrong every time.
money.cnn.com...

www.reuters.com...

California will benefit from this the most. They sell the most rice.

So you mean Trump is selling rice to China, and he's fixing California all at once. In your effort to trump, Trump, your pathetic bias makes you actually not think about what you are saying....

Go Trump! Make California Great Again. Take a chunk out of the trillions in CA debt.

F@#$ Schiff, Harris, Feinstein, Pelosi, Waters they have done nothing for California. They have over 100 years of CA representation between them all I believe.... think about that.
edit on 23-2-2019 by 40CalTone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Probation and a slap on the wrist I'm sure.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Per the Times Up annual report, Jussie couldn't even pony up more than $5,000 to donate to the cause in its inaugural year of 2018.

He's such a fake.

The LTQBG community is dumping him too. No more Jussie pillows to squeeze.
theblast.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AgarthaSeed
It's interesting that Valerie Jarrett's parents are Iranian, and Kamala Harris's parents are from India/Jamaica, but both women claim to be African American.

According to Wiki, VJ was born in Iran to American parents and lived there her first five years then moved to London. She supposedly is of mixed heritage:

On the television series Finding Your Roots, DNA testing indicated that Jarrett is of 49% European, 46% African, and 5% Native American descent

That would explain why US intelligence thought Valerie Jarret's parents were SPIES for Iran. Thanks for the info.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Why would the Daily Beast tabloid strike out at a baker who is a member of the QAnon movement?

In one of the biggest scoops of their miserable careers, The Daily Beast’s Will Sommer and Zach Everson teamed up to publish a Friday story about a pastry chef who follows the QAnon internet phenomenon, and sometimes makes pastries with the “Q” symbol on them.

“Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort appears to employ a pastry chef who frequently posts online about her belief in the pro-Trump QAnon conspiracy theory,” Sommer said.
More at: bigleaguepolitics.com...

Maybe a baker is being targeted because that's a term used for QAnon researchers. The Supreme Court also said bakers don't have to make cakes for gay newlyweds. Liberals probably have nightmares that feature bakers, lol.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Bet that baker starts rolling in the dough soon 😎

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Just learned Jussie was a child actor, he was in the Disney movie " Mighty Ducks " that starred Emilio Estrevez , Charlie Sheen's bro. ...it's all Bad with that crew, especially for child actors in their midst.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Same nose.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, I've found something unusual regarding posts #2883 and #2884 that appears to link them, 5by5, 5G and skull & bones... I need some help brainstorming what it means.

Here's what I have so far:

#2883 has timestamp of Feb 22 2019 23:38:07... it has a delta of 02:55:32 from #2882,
#2884 has timestamp of Feb 22 2019 23:55:03...

1) We know that :55: represents 5by5, Eyes On, but it also represents the 55th minute on the Qclock which is one end point of the Q mirror, which runs from the 25th minute to the 55th minute. Therefore, it is relevant that these two sequential posts both have 55 in the minutes of their timestamp/delta!

Follow-up Action 1 - investigate whether there are Qclock mirror links to other posts/tweets which include one of the following mirror timestamps arrived at from times above:
32:55:02
38:23:07
03:55:23

2) Now lets look at the remaining elements of the times:
02:55:32 = 322 = Skull & Bones
23:55:03 = 332 = Qs counter to Skull & Bones (this has been discussed in previous parts of the thread.

Viewed together this indicates Q counter to deep state element of plan controlled by Skull&Bones?

3) Whilst trying to understand this, it occurred to me that there must be a reason that Q has placed so much emphasis on 5:5. It's reinforced with refs to 5by5, Eyes On, the 25th to 55th minute mirror... Why? Does it simply mean Eyes On?

What if it refers to the border wall and 5G?

5:5 = 5G abroad, : = border wall, 5G in US?
:55: = 5G microwave strengthening thru harmonisation is limited by the steel wall - a bit like a metal cage in a microwave oven limits where the microwaves can go?

4) #2833 obviously relates to internet (ICANN/domain name servers etc). 5G will massively increase interconnectivity of all electronics through the InternetOfThings - in turn this literally turns our homes>neighbourhoods>cities>countries into larger and larger Microwave ovens that aim to cover every square centimetre of our environments. If the central control of the internet is outside of government control and in 3rd party hands then it is under control by deep state?

#2884 is a BenShade tweet which seems to have been deleted now but I believe was the video of krassenstein admitting being paid to divide the people? Not sure how this fits?

edit on 23-2-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

OMG...the Wall helps keep us from being microwaved ? Will be curious what Cranky has to say about this !!

Hope you had a nice Holiday Sufi, you deserved some R&R

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Cheers ML, also looking forward to what others can add!

Re my holiday, it's taken me down a rabbit hole!!!

I spent 5 days at Butlins holiday camp in Devon, UK with a girl friend and her ten year old lad. It's school half term in the UK so this was the one of their busiest weeks of the year!

Soooo much of the symbology we have learnt here was RAMPANT in this place:
Red & White stripes, blood, cabal colour messaging, Alice, childrens' TV characters, nightclub called Basement JAXX etc. etc.

Sir Billy Butlin started Butlins holiday camps using ex air bases after WWII, converting the squadrons living accommodations into holiday apartments at cheap prices for the low and lower medium classes. They were marketed as family friendly and it became normal to allow your kids to roam the resort "in safety".

I've taken pictures but need to dig a bit deeper before I add a post tomorrow about it.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

new topics

top topics

<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join