It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 215
<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
17 Feb 2019 - 2:55:58 AM
Anonymous
17 Feb 2019 - 2:48:23 AM
>>5218933 pb Q
These phrases below imply that Trump plans on following his constitutional rights no matter what he signed iin the “Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2019” (the “Act”), which authorizes appropriations to fund the operation of a number of agencies in the Federal Government through September 30, 2019.
“My Administration will treat each of these provisions consistent with the President’s constitutional authorities with respect to foreign relations.”
And
“my Administration will continue the practice of treating provisions like these as advisory and non-binding.”
And
“My Administration will make appropriate efforts to notify the relevant committees before taking the specified actions and will accord the recommendations of such committees all appropriate and serious consideration, but it will not treat spending decisions as dependent on the approval of congressional committees.”
>>5219376
You are the news now.
Q

lol
edit on 2 17 2019 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Imagine the liberal MSM heads exploding. They're trying to enjoy their 3 day weekend, while President Trump is dropping a "President's Day" bomb on them. LOL is right!

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   
...and it don't stop

Q linked this Twitter video:

twitter.com...

Summary: 2 minutes of a based black man telling liberals to stop complaining.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

OMD

Object of Mass Destruction?

what was removed from LA?

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's the "door opener". Refer them to DOJ for lying to Congress, and then let the DOJ see what else they can find.

Indeed! There's a precedent in law that says; "falsus in umum falsus in pluribus" or "lie once, lie always"

If you have been proven to Have Lied before ALL the 'evidence you relied upon' becomes fully "questionable" as the onus of proof now falls on the accuser to prove beyond doubt their accusations .. the defense need do nada after the prosecution Have been Proven to Lie

Good call/insight mate

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

The very words excitedly spoken by the Left/Democrats, "Mueller will follow the evidence wherever it leads him!", will soon be used to take down the TRUE evil.

CNN can't believe the President says this over and over...like he did again this morning.

Media = ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE: twitter.com...

They look at the little shove this guy gave the BBC reporter at the last rally, and poop bricks of fear that one of them is next.

edit on 2/17/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I'd put my money on Sean Spicer.

I think it took him all of 2 minutest to run into the sympathetic arms of the left.

Gut feeling, there.

I'd say Rex Tilllerson is the other one.

Where was he, in China, in meetings in his official capacity when someone passed him a note informing him the they heard on the news that he had been fired? Ouch. It's like coming home from a business trip and your wife moved out and took all the furniture.

ETA: Oh, wait, Q already told us, I think.

Q2462

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.437 📁
Nov 9 2018 18:32:17 (EST)
Logical thinking required.
>SHADOW PLAYERS ARE THE DEADLIEST [STEALTH]
>What is the advantage of having a ‘temp’ (‘acting’) in a leadership position?
www.bbc.com...📁
“The appointment itself, on 21 July, triggered a shake-up at the Trump White House. Chief of Staff Reince Priebus and spokesman Sean Spicer both left their posts over his hiring.” —Mission Successful
>Laser designator(s) locked on target(s)

>
>
>

THE WORLD IS WATCHING.
THE WORLD IS WITNESSING THE TRUE IDENTITY OF THE D PARTY.
WAR.
Q

I'll retract the Rex Tillerson Guess and go to Prebus and Spicer, now.

See also Q2468

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.443 📁
Nov 10 2018 12:44:56 (EST)
The 'Scaramucci' Play
Temp hire to remove embedded 'untrustworthy' staffers?
>Spicer
>Priebus

Temps can be very dangerous to those who are targeted.
---
Q

edit on 17-2-2019 by CoramDeo because: Links and stuff

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Ohio Performing Arts Center Advertises ‘Shoot the President’ Party Game

An Ohio performing arts center advertised a child’s birthday party package where kids could play a game with Nerf guns called “Shoot the President,” causing a stir among community members.

“There is one president with bodyguards. Everyone else tries to eliminate or shoot the president,” the party’s description stated.

But some community members shared concerns that the game’s theme could be sending kids the wrong message

You think? Lol.

“I wouldn’t say it was anything political or a statement about politics. I think the game was made up just for kid fun,” said Samuel Fravel, a former participant in one of the center’s educational programs.

www.breitbart.com...

OK.
Sure.

Just when did this become acceptable?

When the entire media told the world It's OK to want to kill the president of the United States.

It's also fine for non elected officials to try to take him out by any means necessary, coup, impeach wayward missile.

The even scarier part os they do not care how it's done because muh we don't like him.

Nevermind he was elected by the people.

Selfish.

Imagine if they did this when Obama was president??

All hell would have broken lose.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Ohio Performing Arts Center Advertises ‘Shoot the President’ Party Game

THREAD here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Sun Feb 17 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

www.nytimes.com...

Sooo it's said this pic is from November.

So she's back but nobody can manage to snap a pic, how bad is it?

Or is it that she looks too good?

Hmmmm.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So it must be acceptable to set up nerf parties to shoot Hillary, Pelosi, Obama,Podestas...etc.

Can you imagine the outrage?

HYPOCRISY.

(post by Aallanon removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Jeff Sessions and John Kelly?

Edit: I see it is probably Spicer and Priebus....

Also seeing Mattis and Zinke.....who knows?!?!

edit on 17-2-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Sofas and vinyl flooring are poisoning children: Scientists find high levels of toxins that affect brain development in kids exposed to flame retardants

Q1010

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 72997f No.894467 📁
Apr 4 2018 15:28:25 (EST)
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 72997f No.894401 📁
Apr 4 2018 15:24:51 (EST)
>>894110
MONEY.
POWER.
CONTROL.
People are simply in the way.
SLAVES.
SHEEP.
PAWNS.
WATER
AIR
CHEMICALS PUSHED FOR HOME USE CLEANING [CANCER][BABY ON FLOOR-HANDS IN MOUTH - THE START].
VACCINES [NOT ALL].
REVELATIONS.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Q

Kids who live in public housing, where those materials are commonplace, have toxin levels in their blood and urine up to 15 times higher than those who aren't exposed.

Researchers warn this is yet another reason driving health disparities between the wealthy and poor: flame retardant chemicals (known as PBDEs) are linked to neurodevelopmental delays, obesity, endocrine and thyroid disruption, cancer and other diseases.

The study analyzed samples of indoor air, indoor dust and foam collected from furniture in each of the children's homes, along with a hand wipe sample, urine and blood from each child.

They then quantified 44 biomarkers of exposure to different chemicals including phthalates, organophosphate esters, brominated flame retardants, parabens, phenols, antibacterial agents and perfluoroalkyl and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS).

Everybody loves that new car smell, until they find out that it's just volatile organic compounds offgassing. Ahhhh, the smell of the American dream.

All mandated, for your safety...

edit on 17-2-2019 by CoramDeo because: , aaaaand, I forgot the link again.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I was just having this convo with a friend the other day. I was saying that once the Mueller investigation wraps up and NO collusion is officially announced, the Dems simply won't accept it and the MSM will continue the Russian fairy tale. Well lo and behold...

twitter.com...

They're gonna drive this thing all the way to 2020. This is an exhibition of mental illness.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Good Morning All

Thinking about Q's post regarding RBG and all her un-worthy accomplishments, Why does Q draw attention that she is a (she) ? Doesn't seem she could be trans because she has children, maybe her " double " isn't a she ?! Very odd we still haven't seen real time pic of her. I guess we'll see on tue. 2-19.

Here's a creepy fun fact about RBG

Researchers at the Cleveland Museum of Natural History gave a species of praying mantis the name Ilomantis ginsburgae after Ginsburg. The name was given because the neck plate of the Ilomantis ginsburgae bears a resemblance to a jabot, which Ginsburg is known for wearing. Moreover, the new species was identified based upon the female insect's genitalia instead of based upon the male of the species. The researchers noted that the name was a nod to Ginsburg's fight for gender equality

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Trump's has more than 2 traitor's in his midst , let's not forget Pence's wife got an envelope at GWB's funeral too. Maybe her going back to work as a school teacher was more than just wanting to work again, a place to conduct less monitored business ?

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

The funny part is Schiff thinking he will be around to lead an investigation.

NIce find, I needed a chuckle this morning.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Put it this way, if they can't continue to keep this lie alive, what else would they put in the articles of impeachment?

"He's a racist, misogynistic homophobe!"

<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join