It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 216
<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
I was just having this convo with a friend the other day. I was saying that once the Mueller investigation wraps up and NO collusion is officially announced, the Dems simply won't accept it and the MSM will continue the Russian fairy tale. Well lo and behold...

twitter.com...

They're gonna drive this thing all the way to 2020. This is an exhibition of mental illness.

Ag, I've stated this at least 20 times here, the phrase that will be the most prevalent in the mockingbird will be "look, they didn't say he wasn't guilty, only they could not find enough evidence to convict." Followed by "he covered his tracks."

There are a myriad of variations on the theme but they will simply state that not enough evidence exists to convict - so he is guilty anyway. This has already started in small ways as the above tweets show.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
THEY HAVE RELEASED THE WIENER

Anthony Weiner is no longer behind bars, but the I ex-U.S. Congressman still has a few months in federal custody before he's freed ... still earlier than originally expected.

Insert joke about unexpected early release Here

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
New Q

ETA: Q added another post about 30 seconds later ( a U.S. map graphic ) and POTUS just tweeted ( also twice ) within a one minute delta of Q. Not sure on the exact delta down to the second.

edit on 17-2-2019 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
They were removed.
When was Page removed from the investigation?
What month?
July 2017? (Early)
When was Scaramucci hired?
July 2017? (Late)
Re: the ‘Scaramucci’ model
5:5?
Those who left (majority) did not have a choice.
ALL remained pro MAGA and loyal to POTUS?
Why are we attacked by pro MAGA?
The ‘establishment’ runs deep.
Logical thinking.
Q

I read this as, who were the DJT "moles" designed to ferret out the rats by pretending to be a rat, thereby being forced to leave as a rat. Who remains pro MAGA even though they were cast out as a rat?

Scaramucci (model/true purpose) according to Q is still pro MAGA...

Interesting Page is connected to this post. She was always assumed to be a rat, but connecting here to this post may suggest the "lovely lisa page" was double dealing all along??? Her dress changed from black to white during her testimony.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Forgive me if already posted.
Still catching up.

Q #2744

“But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one." - 2 Thessalonians 3:3
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." - Psalm 46:1
“And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one." - Matthew 6:13
Q

qmap.pub...

3 : 3
46 : 1
6 : 13
---------
55 : 17

5:5 17

CREDIT HERE: gab.com...

edit on 17-2-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
We have a Q+ sighting today, along with TWO ZERO Delta Q/POTUS posts today. One right after another. Q/POTUS are with us today. Big big things happening I believe. This also coincidences nicely with Anthony Wiener being released from jail earlier than expected. I wonder if he has a story to tell?

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

or already told

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Proof is in the pudding..

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

BOOM! I wonder if there will be chapters dedicated to our threads here when the eventual Story of Q is written?

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Have you ever spent four or more hours poking around the web digging, sort of wishing that Q would post, then refresh keybase or other and see that Q posted like 15 times?

Well, that's my day, lol.

OK. I'll go back to being in my own little world.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Guess I'm not the only way behind the Q curve today.

Reposting because soon feels right on the horizon.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

BOOM! I wonder if there will be chapters dedicated to our threads here when the eventual Story of Q is written?

PJ, from my POV the short answer to your question is yes.

The long answer to the question... is YES, most assuredly YES.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
High Possibility of False Flag Event in Next 10 Days to Change News Cycle (Negative Optics for D's)
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
15 Feb 2019 - 5:11:04 AM
Be alert next 10 days.
FF attempts may be carried out in attempt to change narrative (neg optics).
High possibility of ‘multiple day’ coverage event forcing pause on news.
See something > Say something.
Q

thehill.com...
Protests planned across US on Presidents Day in response to Trump's national emergency for border wall

Protesters have planned demonstrations across the U.S. for Presidents Day in response to President Trump’s decision to declare a national emergency for border wall funding.
USA Today reports a wave of protests have been planned from New York to California and Texas to oppose the president’s national emergency declaration.
A number of demonstrations are being planned by the liberal advocacy group, MoveOn.org, and others have been listed on Rally List.
“Donald Trump has declared a #FakeNationalEmergency—an illegal power grab from an unhinged man to push his racist, dangerous policies,” MoveOn.org states on its site for protests taking place on Presidents Day.
"We're mobilizing rapid-response events on Presidents Day—Monday, 2/18—against Trump's fake crisis and racist deportation force and to stand with immigrant, Muslim, and Black and brown communities to stop Trump's dangerous and illegal power grab," the group continues.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

'All hands on deck!' Maxine Waters calls for protest rallies across the country to oppose Trump's 'fake emergency powers'
Congresswoman from California made the call in Friday interview with MSNBC
Asked people to 'rally in every community' this weekend to protest Trump
Predicted even Republicans would rise up against Trump's emergency measure
Trump on Friday declared a national emergency along the southern border
There have been 58 national emergencies since 1979, with 31 still in effect
By Keith Griffith For Dailymail.com
Published: 15:24 EST, 16 February 2019 | Updated: 15:31 EST, 16 February 2019

Congresswoman Maxine Waters has called upon people across the country to hold rallies in protest of what she calls President Donald Trump's 'fake emergency powers.'
'It's time for everybody to stand up. All hands on deck to refuse this president these fake emergency powers that he would like the have,' Waters said on Friday in an interview with MSNBC's Chris Hayes.
'And so I'm urging everybody get together —rally in every community across this country all this weekend, send a message to Washington, D.C., 'No, Mr. President, we're not going allow you to do this,'' the California Democrat continued.
Trump on Friday declared a national emergency along the southern border, in a move to secure more money for his long-promised wall.

With resident fraud Mad Max calling for this, I expect some paid 'demonstrations' will degenerate into planned riots and be the disruption that will interrupt the news cycle. The advantage is that it is a Federal Holiday, aptly named President's Day, and there may be fewer bystanders to get entangled in the cities. [after this is all over, we should have a separate President Trump and Q day]

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Two new Q posts.

Whitaker the hammer stays on the team.
Deep State looking like a bunch of nails.
Enjoy the show

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Two new Q posts.

Whitaker the hammer stays on the team.
Deep State looking like a bunch of nails.
Enjoy the show

This illuminates the "grilling" via the "yes or no" game he took at the hearing. Also explains why he was trolling a bit. Also explains his VERY careful answering.

Go whit -

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
FYI: Both Democrats and Republicans tried to sabotage President Trump last week.

Conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh, speaking to "Fox News Sunday," charged that the compromise spending bill recently signed by President Trump to avert another partial government shutdown was little more than a disguised effort by some Republicans to torpedo his 2020 presidential candidacy.

"Both parties have people that are still trying to get rid of Donald Trump," Limbaugh said, asserting that Democrats are also working to guarantee a "permanent underclass of voters" who are "uneducated" and "don't even speak" English.

He continued: "I read this bill -- this spending bill, this bill is outrageous. [It includes] welcoming centers for newly arriving illegal aliens, and all kinds of medical care" -- a reference to the allocation of $192,700,000 in the bill's conference agreement to enhance medical care and transportation for illegal immigrants in U.S. custody, including to shelters run by nonprofits.

"The purpose of this bill, I think, was eventually to be used by the Democrats and some Republicans to tell the American people, 'See, electing President Trump was pointless, worthless, he can't protect you, he can't stop us, he can't do what he said he was going to do, because we hate him so much we're not going to allow him to do it -- that's what this bill is," Limbaugh said.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

But President Trump's National Emergency declaration (and other measures) will prevent much of the sabotage from being effective over time, by preventing illegal aliens from touching our soil.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Long standing, outspoken conservative pundits like Rush Limbaugh were corrupted long before Trump ran for office. I tend to ignore him, Ann Coulter, Bill O'Reilly, and other GWB advocates that have no place in the Great Awakening.

They don't understand the metaphysics involved here.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
17 Feb 2019 - 4:29:49 PM
@Snowden
What happens when Russia gives you up?
Will the C_A protect you?
Sleep is important.
Q

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Golly.
I'm getting all giddy like when Q first started posting in 2017.
I think we're almost done here guys and gals

new topics

top topics

<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join