It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She's their attempt at a female Hussein. Unqualified, Young and Radical. Shameful..congrats D party, a new low.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Want to see how slow the Office of Inspector General "works"?

Inside the big OIG Report on FBI Alleged Misconduct last June, IG Michael Horowitz promised to release smaller reports, containing recommendations to fix problems inside the FBI.

Here we are, 9 months later, and the first recommendation has been made. It has to do with...(hold on to your hats!)... proper Text Message usage on FBI Mobile Devices!

Press Release Summary: oig.justice.gov...
Details of Recommendations: oig.justice.gov...

There are still 5 or 6 more of these mini recommendation reports to come. At this pace, Barron Trump will be President before the OIG finishes it's full analysis of FBI FISA Abuse.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

LA HELICOPTERS MI OPERATIONS - C_A PILOT CA CRASH 
Some wild vid clips of the plane crashing into house. 
Plane shot down?? 
Pilot Who Died In Fiery Crash ... Was Close Friends With Late Brothel Owner Dennis Hof!! 

Oh yeah, I wanted to take another close look at the Yorba Linda plane crash and then completely forgot about it because Greenland!. There was definitely more to that pilot:

the pilot of the ill-fated Cessna notified the agency in 1991 that he had changed his name from Jordan Albert Isaacson to Jordan Ike Aaron. In 2008, he told the FAA he again had changed his name, this time to Antonio Peter Pastini.

had his license suspended for 120 days in 1977 for lying to an air traffic controller that he had an instrument rating allowing to him to fly in low-visibility conditions during a trip from Las Vegas to Long Beach, according to federal records.

the twin-engine aircraft began to break up midflight. 

Investigators have not said what could have caused the crash.

Amid the wreckage, authorities found a badge and identification leading them to initially believe Pastini was a former Chicago police officer.

However, officials with the Chicago Police Department have said there is no record of anyone by the name of Jordan Isaacson or Antonio Pastini ever working for the agency.

The badge was reported lost in 1978 and the identification that accompanied it appears to be fake, officials said.

Still, friends said Pastini frequently represented himself as a former cop.

“He would bring it up and was definitely proud of it,”

In 2008, Pastini told the Nevada Appeal newspaper in Carson City that he served in the Chicago Police Department for 21 years and moved west after retiring.

Another friend, Wendy Scriven of Carson City, said Pastini also mentioned he was a former Marine. However, Marine Corps officials said there is no record of him serving in the Marines.

Pastini’s daughter, Torrance resident Julia Ackley, has said her father was a veteran pilot but declined to discuss publicly his name changes or claims of serving in the Chicago police force.

Pilot in deadly Yorba Linda crash twice disciplined by federal air safety board
edit on 14-2-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
New Q posts with pictures, any ideas?

edit on 14-2-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

In Vietnam for the Kim Summit, part II?

A little early if that's the case.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Looks like china to me.
Whos in china?

edit on 2 14 2019 by dashen because: Number 17 special

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Whos in china?

Hussein china?

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
anons tracked pics to guandong.

edit on 2 14 2019 by dashen because: fake chinese google maps

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Someone needing lessons on camera usage.

Who's in China? Blackwater Prince and a China Minsheng Bank.
More to come.

ETA:
This specific bank is like 7/11's or Starbucks in US. They're everywhere. Anons think it's this one.
China Minsheng bank
12 Beicheng Tianjie St, GuanYinQiao OuShi YiTiao Jie MeiShiJie, Jiangbei Qu, Chongqing Shi, China, 400023

Blackwater’s Erik Prince, China and a new controversy over Xinjiang

How China’s JPMorgan Wannabe Became a $34 Billion Debt Risk

Chinese Investment Scandal Highlights ‘Shadow Banking’ Risks

China Minsheng Bank information chief under investigation for suspected corruption
Minsheng Bank’s Lin Xiaoxuan is under review by the China Banking Regulatory Commission on suspicion of ‘serious violation of discipline’

edit on 14-2-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Blackwater is now building training camps in China. Some are worried these camps will be used a concentration camps for the persecuted Chinese Muslim population.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
trump is raging today

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
1h1 hour ago
More
Disgraced FBI Acting Director Andrew McCabe pretends to be a “poor little Angel” when in fact he was a big part of the Crooked Hillary Scandal & the Russia Hoax - a puppet for Leakin’ James Comey. I.G. report on McCabe was devastating. Part of “insurance policy” in case I won....

....Many of the top FBI brass were fired, forced to leave, or left. McCabe’s wife received BIG DOLLARS from Clinton people for her campaign - he gave Hillary a pass. McCabe is a disgrace to the FBI and a disgrace to our Country. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

doitq!

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Re Q Post #2708:
Feb 14 2019 05:56:29 (EST)

Pull all views +/- [10]
Scan P-P100z
Narrow/+wide
Q

I think this is talking about scanning for comms to/from circuit boards with the "rice size" hard hacked chips.

Winsome Electronic Technology, Shenzen, P100Z chip (rice hard hack?)

Therefore the post means:

Pull all views +/- [10] = Reference all logged hacks last 10 days to next 10 days
Scan P-P100z = Scan for wireless comms from the P100Z chips at those times
Narrow/+wide = look on Narrow and Wide frequency bandwidths.

This could mean that the HAM radios (xref Nellie Ohr) are being used to receive from and transmit to the hacked Chinese chips in DoD/FBI/State computers?

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

doubt it.
pull is a law enforcement term for getting phone records

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Point taken dashen but is that all Pull stands for? How does P-P100z fit with phone records?

I'm assuming I'm wrong then but it still raised the possibility that HAM radios could be being used to communicate with these hacked chips.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

yknow what?
dont let me hinder your imagination

you may be on to something

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Someone needing lessons on camera usage.

Who's in China? Blackwater Prince and a China Minsheng Bank.
More to come.

ETA:
This specific bank is like 7/11's or Starbucks in US. They're everywhere. Anons think it's this one.
China Minsheng bank
12 Beicheng Tianjie St, GuanYinQiao OuShi YiTiao Jie MeiShiJie, Jiangbei Qu, Chongqing Shi, China, 400023

Blackwater’s Erik Prince, China and a new controversy over Xinjiang

How China’s JPMorgan Wannabe Became a $34 Billion Debt Risk

Chinese Investment Scandal Highlights ‘Shadow Banking’ Risks

China Minsheng Bank information chief under investigation for suspected corruption
Minsheng Bank’s Lin Xiaoxuan is under review by the China Banking Regulatory Commission on suspicion of ‘serious violation of discipline’

I do not think Q would approve of digging into blackwater affairs.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a very interesting article (opinion) on the bronfman fortune and connection to shady dealings worldwide

take a look

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Part of me wonders why Q posts such seemingly "operational" posts. Don't they have a more secure platform to do that and why do it publicly for all and enemies to see?

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
trump is raging today

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
1h1 hour ago
More
Disgraced FBI Acting Director Andrew McCabe pretends to be a “poor little Angel” when in fact he was a big part of the Crooked Hillary Scandal & the Russia Hoax - a puppet for Leakin’ James Comey. I.G. report on McCabe was devastating. Part of “insurance policy” in case I won....

....Many of the top FBI brass were fired, forced to leave, or left. McCabe’s wife received BIG DOLLARS from Clinton people for her campaign - he gave Hillary a pass. McCabe is a disgrace to the FBI and a disgrace to our Country. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

doitq!

Can't blame him, they tried for all intents and purposes a Coup on him. This is after setting up the whole Russia/Steele Fiasco.

If I were him, heads would roll, metaphorically speaking.

I don't know how much longer till the Dam breaks, but we are seeing the stress holes appear. No fingers are going to plug and stop it either.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

pavil, if it turns out to be related to the hacked chips then maybe it is because posting it ties more perps in to the real China conspiracy... rebalancing the "Look here, don't look there" battle for minds.

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join