It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Barr will be confirmed today as Attorney General. I expect Rosenstein to resign as soon as today or this week. He is denying McCabe's account of the 25th Amendment and spying talks. Others who were in the meetings will now come forward and pick sides. Someone is lying.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

yknow what?
dont let me hinder your imagination

you may be on to something

Ya had too change a few of those in my line off work and all fiber optic connected
on a master / follower double drive
We don't repair thing anymore we just change module (who know what inside anymore)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Part of me wonders why Q posts such seemingly "operational" posts. Don't they have a more secure platform to do that and why do it publicly for all and enemies to see?

Sometimes I wonder if Q uses anons and dedicated autists to "see" and find connections that the Q team may be missing. Someone connected the graphic of the clock (#2709) on the building to Capital Media.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Wouldn’t surprise me at all. Nothing beats swarm, crowd-sourced intelligence.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: dashen

Someone needing lessons on camera usage.

Who's in China? Blackwater Prince and a China Minsheng Bank.
More to come.

ETA:
This specific bank is like 7/11's or Starbucks in US. They're everywhere. Anons think it's this one.
China Minsheng bank
12 Beicheng Tianjie St, GuanYinQiao OuShi YiTiao Jie MeiShiJie, Jiangbei Qu, Chongqing Shi, China, 400023

Blackwater’s Erik Prince, China and a new controversy over Xinjiang

How China’s JPMorgan Wannabe Became a $34 Billion Debt Risk

Chinese Investment Scandal Highlights ‘Shadow Banking’ Risks

China Minsheng Bank information chief under investigation for suspected corruption
Minsheng Bank’s Lin Xiaoxuan is under review by the China Banking Regulatory Commission on suspicion of ‘serious violation of discipline’

I do not think Q would approve of digging into blackwater affairs.

Really? Why not?? Q has involved and mentioned them half dozen times.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

My guess is to leave and or create a documented digital trail, public awareness; help paint a bigger picture. May be used years from now in court and/or military tribunals.
Remember, we're all voluntary digital warriors under Gen Flynn.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
FEMA director suddenly resigns

bye-bye Brock
edit on 2 14 2019 by dashen because: F

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

a reply to: dashen

Someone needing lessons on camera usage.

Who's in China? Blackwater Prince and a China Minsheng Bank.
More to come.

ETA:
This specific bank is like 7/11's or Starbucks in US. They're everywhere. Anons think it's this one.
China Minsheng bank
12 Beicheng Tianjie St, GuanYinQiao OuShi YiTiao Jie MeiShiJie, Jiangbei Qu, Chongqing Shi, China, 400023

Blackwater’s Erik Prince, China and a new controversy over Xinjiang

How China’s JPMorgan Wannabe Became a $34 Billion Debt Risk

Chinese Investment Scandal Highlights ‘Shadow Banking’ Risks

China Minsheng Bank information chief under investigation for suspected corruption
Minsheng Bank’s Lin Xiaoxuan is under review by the China Banking Regulatory Commission on suspicion of ‘serious violation of discipline’

I do not think Q would approve of digging into blackwater affairs.

Really? Why not?? Q has involved and mentioned them half dozen times.

They seem very republican. I would not expect much dirt on them coming to the surface.

If it does then color me surprised face.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
trump is raging today

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
1h1 hour ago
More
Disgraced FBI Acting Director Andrew McCabe pretends to be a “poor little Angel” when in fact he was a big part of the Crooked Hillary Scandal & the Russia Hoax - a puppet for Leakin’ James Comey. I.G. report on McCabe was devastating. Part of “insurance policy” in case I won....

....Many of the top FBI brass were fired, forced to leave, or left. McCabe’s wife received BIG DOLLARS from Clinton people for her campaign - he gave Hillary a pass. McCabe is a disgrace to the FBI and a disgrace to our Country. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

doitq!

My take on this is the McCabe situation is done. He's letting us know. I have long watched how certain posts - quite often "which hunt" posts indicate the end of a sequence happening in the background.

(he's drawing attention to this - mirror)... Part of “insurance policy” in case I won. Many of the top FBI brass were fired, forced to leave, or left."

Time stamp: 3696 5:5

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

My guess is to leave and or create a documented digital trail, public awareness; help paint a bigger picture. May be used years from now in court and/or military tribunals.
Remember, we're all voluntary digital warriors under Gen Flynn.

FBIanon confirmed that...

The esoteric reason is some things require the light energy of a larger group - not just soldiers or ops guys. By drawing attention - the VERY THING the provocateurs are always trying to stop with their actions (hate, thread slide, attacks etc.), the light shines far brighter and creates the new reality.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Can I just post a LA Raid update now, and comment later...?

Nice map.

twitter.com...

Busy Valley. Lots of jamming. How much do you want to bet there's an airborne EW mission running this moment?

This is supposedly Schiff & DTLA related....

Federal agents conduct early-morning raids on homes in Burbank, La Crescenta, La Cañada

www.latimes.com...

Authorities simultaneously carried out the raids around 6 a.m. after receiving federal search warrants for homes at 512 S. Via Montana in Burbank, 3122 Pontiac St. in La Crescenta and 1435 El Vago St. in La Cañada. Laura Eimiller, a spokeswoman for the Federal Bureau of Investigations, said the details and targets of the raids were unavailable because a judge sealed the contents of the warrants.

Property records show that the homes in Burbank and La Cañada are owned by Alen and Dina Gharehbagloo, while the home in La Crescenta is owned by Robert and Dana Khudaverdyan. When the woman was informed about the raids, she responded, “OK, thank you, bye-bye” and promptly hung up the phone

IDK, things look pretty hot.

edit on 14-2-2019 by FlyingFox because: boom

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
May 9-2017 "eight days in may..."

.@ScottPelley on what McCabe told @60Minutes: "There were meetings at the Justice Department at which it was discussed whether the vice president and a majority of the cabinet could be brought together to remove the president of the United States under the 25th Amendment."

MSM media clip ^^^

DJT today: Part of “insurance policy” in case I won. Many of the top FBI brass were fired, forced to leave, or left."

Lisa Page - "NOTHING on DJT."
Mueller NOT investigating DJT.
RR, DJT, Hire Mueller.
Mueller = U1, Horowitz investigating U1.

James Comey, Director – FIRED
Andrew McCabe, Deputy Director - FIRED
Jim Rybicki, Chief of Staff and Senior Counselor – FIRED
James Baker, General Counsel – FIRED
Bill Priestap, Director of Counterintelligence (Strzok’s boss) – FIRED
Peter Strzok, Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence – FIRED
Lisa Page, Office of General Counsel – FIRED
Mike Kortan, Assistant Director for Public Affairs – FIRED
Josh Campbell, Special Assistant to Comey – FIRED
Michael Steinbach - Head of NAT SEC Div - FIRED
John Glacalone – (Predecessor to Steinbach) – Head of NAT SEC Div - FIRED
James Turgal – Assistant Director - FIRED
Greg Bower – Top Congressional Liaison - FIRED
Trisha Anderson – Principle Deputy General Counsel - FIRED
Randy Coleman - Assistant Director of Counterintelligence Div – REMOVED

Not on that list the Ohr's...

Analogy. In 1994 Pulp Fiction was released. The consensus at the time from the average movie goer was "I was lost for most of the movie, but then it all made sense at the end." The film was a non traditional linear narrative (not the first) QT: "One thing that's cool is that by breaking up the linear structure, when I watch the film with an audience, it does break [the audience's] ALPHA STATE. It's like, all of a sudden, 'I gotta watch this ... I gotta pay attention.'

Q is doing the same exact thing. Enjoy the show.

The pieces are coming together now...

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Just gonna leave this here. So that when POTUS declares a National Emergency, CNN will eat their words for the umpteenth time.

Trump privately gripes that GOP was outplayed by Democrats

CNN sounds like a bitter, jealous ex girlfriend these days.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Barr will be confirmed today as Attorney General. I expect Rosenstein to resign as soon as today or this week. He is denying McCabe's account of the 25th Amendment and spying talks. Others who were in the meetings will now come forward and pick sides. Someone is lying.

Lindsay Graham just said he's requesting McCabe to come before the Senate Judiciary Committee. Maybe with Bob Barr at the helm of the DOJ, these committee findings will be acted upon. The committees have been powerless up to this point.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yep, the plot just gets thicker as in weapons hot.
[AS] probably hiding out with Uncle Buck.

I think so much is connected here in US and abroad that some of us are now gaining further insight into the bigger picture.
The cancer runs deep.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes. There is literally a new sheriff in town. I forget who it was (Nunes, maybe?) but they said yesterday that indictments and supoenas for everyone who has lied to Congress and everyone who has done a bunch of other bad stuff, are coming very soon. Hopefully Barr comes in and starts actually prosecuting the right people.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yes, the pieces are beginning to come together, and actually confirm what Q has been saying (in riddles) all along. My hope is that the DOJ will tell the public. Not via a press release, which will be ignored by 90% of MSM. But by a live, at the microphone, prime-time reveal. (Barr, Trump, Wray, and others, all on stage.)
edit on 2/14/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yes. Nunes said there are at least 20 criminal referrals from the HOUSE, and 10 from the Senate, ready for submission to the new AG... all for Lying to Congress. Perjury.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Yes, thats it! Also, I specifically remember him saying "Lying to Congress and other very bad things"

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Yes, thats it! Also, I specifically remember him saying "Lying to Congress and other very bad things"

That's the "door opener". Refer them to DOJ for lying to Congress, and then let the DOJ see what else they can find. (The Mueller model, lol.)

top topics

<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join