It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I heard a clip on the radio over lunch. A CBS person was discounting the high polling numbers Trump got for the SOTU address because it was a poll of ‘people who had watched the speech.’
WTF? He would have believed it if the poll was asking people that didn’t watch the speech????

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: pavil

This is open to anyone, but did you all catch the irony of the hall breaking, spontaeously, into song when they sang Happy Birthday to Judah, the holocaust and Pittsburg shooting survivor at one point; then, later in the speech, many of the same folks who were just a short time earlier celebrating birth sat stone faced as POTUS railed on NY and VA (there are more to come) over abortion, and how the life of children is precious and needs to be protected.

The juxtapostion of the two responses is striking.

That's somethig you can't plan, unless...

🤔

Good Catch. Every time you thought the Dems were going to just sit, Trump would offer up a statement that they had to clap for. "How about those lower drug prices?" , "Record low unemployment for African Americans", "Who doesn't love a picture of a kitten?". It was funny to see some Democrats sitting on some of the statements when all their Democratic allies were standing and clapping.

They didn't know what to not clap for, in that way, Trump was really doing some Aikido/Judo on them, keeping them off-balance.

I found it funny that the dems wouldn't clap, or stand unless Pelosi gave the signal. Talk about sheep.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: pavil

This is open to anyone, but did you all catch the irony of the hall breaking, spontaeously, into song when they sang Happy Birthday to Judah, the holocaust and Pittsburg shooting survivor at one point; then, later in the speech, many of the same folks who were just a short time earlier celebrating birth sat stone faced as POTUS railed on NY and VA (there are more to come) over abortion, and how the life of children is precious and needs to be protected.

The juxtapostion of the two responses is striking.

That's somethig you can't plan, unless...

🤔

Good Catch. Every time you thought the Dems were going to just sit, Trump would offer up a statement that they had to clap for. "How about those lower drug prices?" , "Record low unemployment for African Americans", "Who doesn't love a picture of a kitten?". It was funny to see some Democrats sitting on some of the statements when all their Democratic allies were standing and clapping.

They didn't know what to not clap for, in that way, Trump was really doing some Aikido/Judo on them, keeping them off-balance.

I found it funny that the dems wouldn't clap, or stand unless Pelosi gave the signal. Talk about sheep.

Maybe next time they'll make sure their signal-giver isn't high as a kite before the speech starts.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

She had a whole mini wet bar in front of her last night, while Pence had a single glass of water.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Those kinds of problems are above my pay grade I'm afraid...

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Pelosi was doped up last night and having hallucinations. Did you see how she kept picking up papers and fidgeting...looking for something that wasn't really there?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

She had a whole mini wet bar in front of her last night, while Pence had a single glass of water.

And she was clearly taking advantage of that mini-bar.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Pelosi was doped up last night and having hallucinations. Did you see how she kept picking up papers and fidgeting...looking for something that wasn't really there?

The contention at the moment is she was given the wrong speech. Though her "efforts" to read it were hardly legit, it would appear she wasn't on the same page. It is a funny thought, would she tweet "DJT gave me the wrong speech..." as her defense?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The SOTU was a brilliant display of Algorithmic Contrarianism.

The Resistance: Oppose at all costs, even it your position is absurd, stupid or just plain not relevant.

DJT SOTU brilliance was built on the very foundation created to divide us - exploitation of the polarity game and the perfectly crafted speech was designed to expose the whole thing. Unity is not opposition.

What is Algorithmic Contrarianism ? In short it is the extreme manifestation of the system of divide and conquer - divide people at every single turn, no matter how absurd, no matter how contrived and make sure they all think the are fighting for "truth". Use Hegelian polarity systems to achieve this.

Folks are programmed (m)A.L.I.C.E. style to act this out as a place of moral, intellectual and spiritual superiority. It isn't, a machine can and doe it. A 40 year old Casio watch does it, hardly superior intellectually or spiritually.

The key to making the SOTU work is knowing two things. 1. The resistance will oppose everything - even free cancer cures for everyone. 2.You know where you want to go, making sure the targets are only focused on opposing and not where you are actually going. Q "enjoy the show". Scripted. Movie.

DJT spend the last year creating a moment in galactic history where he said stopping human trafficking was a goal people in front of him on teeeeveeee, actually opposed - dressed in white to make them stand out even more (wow that was dumb).

So let us see how this works in action...

Bugs knows what he wants to accomplish and plays to the polarity problem. Block of Cement was the goal of the SOTU. The resistance must be seen as opposing the end of human trafficking, drugs, wars, infanticide, cancer and so on. Today the "fact check" on the 1/3 trafficked woman are assaulted is partly true.

Unity is NOT simply opposing every single thought or idea with another. Unity is not seeking the destruction of another simply because the polarity has been planted. Unity is Unity.

The end goal for our controllers is the Canon. It is coming.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yes, I think POTUS made some last minute edits to the speech that he gave to Pelosi. She looked all out of sorts on some of the things he said. Brilliant!

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Maybe that's why she gave him that extended 2 arm hand clap. To say Bravo. You pulled one over on me.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Gahhh, your post reminds me of a post I read on Reddit or one of the chans somewhere. It talked about how someone had developed a program that would determine the best topics to bring up to divide people, and what to say along the way to sow that division as much as possible. It is a lot more detailed than that, and actually pretty sinister. My description doesnt do it justice, but Im hoping it might jog someone elses memory who has read it too.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Yes, I think POTUS made some last minute edits to the speech that he gave to Pelosi. She looked all out of sorts on some of the things he said. Brilliant!

Maybe they weren't last minute edits. Maybe she got the plan B speech on purpose or one that was out of sequence. "Sorry, we changed the order of the talking points and added a few." Pence would have known so it didn't matter which folder he got.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Perhaps - I did notice that ABC had a ticker up on the side that showed what he was going to be talking about next, so the media was obviously given the speech in advance. I imagine he kept the basic structure the same, and threw in some last minute small changes and digs at Democrats.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
I started seeing reports discussing what Trump was going to say a few hours before the speech. Clearly, a list of bullet points or something like that was sent out earlier in the day.

It's funny to imagine that Pelosi was given the wrong version of the speech, but given the wide assortment of glassware in front of her, I daresay her blood alcohol level was a sufficient explanation.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
FYI: Big Trump rally announced for next Monday February 11th in El Paso Texas at the border barrier.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The house intelligence Committee just released all transcripts of testimonies to Bob Mueller so he can start his perjury witch-hunt against Donald Trump jr. and Jared Kushner.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The funniest part was when she stood and forgot to sit down. Everyone else was sitting and she looked surprised we she realized she was still standing.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Yep, drug-induced hallucination.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Great analogy cranky!
Love Bugs! Lots of wisdom in those oldies if you know where to look.

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join