It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Making SOTU even greater.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I counted two "booms"

She hit the gavel - hammer time?

Unity or bust.

Interesting how polarizing the idea of ending a nearly TWENTY year war costing TRILLIONS of dollars (with a T) was. WTH???

Anyone notice how Kirstjen Nielsen was about to explode at one point?. She was really upset - not at him, but at the situation (border, Assassination, trafficking???).

I think Secretary Nielsen has learned many new things she never knew before 😎

Some things cannot be unseen and not being able to scream the truth out to the world must be tearing her apart - all due to politics

I know grown men - even our own friend in the field- that puke everyday because they cannot unsee things

I pray for all their safety
edit on 2/5/2019 by Sostratus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Behold, a pale horse.

🤓
edit on 5-2-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: srb2001
Masterful speech writing.

Yep whoever helped write the speech should get mad props. It was the right mix of Trump, bipartisan talk and meat for the base.

He even got the DNC women to chant USA, USA.

That's a prop bet in Vegas with a huge payout.

Didn't see that one coming.

edit on 5-2-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

This is open to anyone, but did you all catch the irony of the hall breaking, spontaeously, into song when they sang Happy Birthday to Judah, the holocaust and Pittsburg shooting survivor at one point; then, later in the speech, many of the same folks who were just a short time earlier celebrating birth sat stone faced as POTUS railed on NY and VA (there are more to come) over abortion, and how the life of children is precious and needs to be protected.

The juxtapostion of the two responses is striking.

That's somethig you can't plan, unless...

🤔
edit on 5-2-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Notable resident:

/en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Gatto

en.wikipedia.org...

Gatto currently serves on the state of California's Delta Stewardship Council, an entity tasked with supplying the state with water and meeting the state's environmental goals.[6

Gatto was the lead Los Angeles negotiator for the California Water Bond of 2014, securing just under a billion dollars for the Los Angeles region to clean up polluted groundwater reservoirs, which were still full despite the California drought, so that the region did not need to import so much water from elsewhere.[34]

In 2015, Gatto introduced legislation to restrict the ability of government to store indefinitely the blood and DNA of newborn children and to crack down on government selling the blood to for-profit researchers for experimentation without the knowledge of parents.[35]

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

From your link did you note:

On November 12, 2013, Gatto's father, Joseph Gatto was murdered in a home-invasion robbery at his home in Silver Lake, Los Angeles, California, at the age of 78. The crime is unsolved.

Those SOTU guests from Nevada had the same happen to their parents (or grandparents) in Reno NV.

Regards to "Water" lookup the 'Resnicks', the Koch Brothers of California Water. Remember the Fiji water girl?
twitter.com...

He's got a really great (super long) twitter thread on Resnick & Cali crooks & Fiji girl. Early Jan or Dec time frame.

ETA: Found it.
VP Pence, NXIVM, Fiji Water, RBG, Resnick and more
edit on 6-2-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Operation Emerald Warrior

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q2675 F-15E - from a story about Israel bombing Damascus.
Israeli missiles hit near Damascus airport

F-15 jets scrambled to intercept unresponsive plane near Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago retreat

Fighter jets were scrambled to intercept an unresponsive aircraft near to Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago retreat in Florida, it has emerged.

That F-15E pic sure has made its rounds across the web. I hunted down that AF Airman photographer and found many other photos while he was stationed over in Afghan. Don't think any such 'hidden' type of messages exist in any of the photos. I think Q may be pointing out how a 4 year old photo is used across msm like 4am talking points.

Note the story link above is from 2017.

WC: Good info, thanks. I'll look back into Waldo.

The thing that stands out to me..that I have not seen discussed, is the obvious wave phenomenon, in the flame stream of the engines. That's a sine wave. I want to know the physics of that.

They are called ‘shock diamonds’ or ‘Mach diamonds’ a wave pattern found in the exhaust of rocket and jet engines.
Wikipedia

Thank you. I had no idea, how to look that up.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

The pin Nancy Pelosi is wearing looked like it has an eagle on the top. Although it looks like a caduceus I think it looked like an old Roman Aquila. You can check out more in the wiki about it and what the ball represents...

An aquila, or eagle, was a prominent symbol used in ancient Rome, especially as the standard of a Roman legion. A legionary known as an aquilifer, or eagle-bearer, carried this standard. Each legion carried one eagle. The eagle was extremely important to the Roman military, beyond merely being a symbol of a legion. A lost standard was considered an extremely grave occurrence, and the Roman military often went to great lengths to both protect a standard and to recover it if lost; for example, see the aftermath of the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest, where the Romans spent decades attempting to recover the lost standards of three legions.
Wiki: Aquila (Roman)

Almost the same is used in America and is called the Mace of the United States House of Representatives, also called the Mace of the Republic.

The design of the mace is derived from an ancient battle weapon and the Roman fasces. The ceremonial mace is 46 inches (120 cm) high and consists of 13 ebony rods—representing the original 13 states of the Union—bound together by silver strands criss-crossed over the length of the pole. Atop this shaft is a silver globe on which sits an intricately cast solid silver eagle.
Wiki: Mace of the United States House of Representatives

Somebody already wrote an article about it I see:

Daily Kos: Speaker Pelosi wore a symbol of her authority on her lapel.
edit on 6-2-2019 by Moravec because: Added extra wiki link

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

www.bbc.co.uk...

Where is the abuse said to have taken place?

The female congregation dissolved in 2005 under Pope Benedict was the Community of St Jean, which was based in France, Alessandro Gisotti of the Vatican press office told CBS News.

In 2013, the Community of St Jean admitted that priests had behaved "in ways that went against chastity" with several women in the order, according to the French Roman Catholic newspaper La Croix.

In a separate case in India last year, a bishop was arrested over allegations that he raped a nun 13 times between 2014 and 2016.

Bishop Franco Mulakkal, who headed the diocese in Jalandhar in the northern state of Punjab, has denied the accusations.

In Chile, reports of abuse of nuns carried out by priests led the Vatican to launch an investigation last year. The women were reportedly removed from the order after highlighting the abuse.

Last year, the Associated Press news agency reported cases of abuse in Italy and Africa .

Hits keep on coming.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

is the obvious wave phenomenon, in the flame stream of the engines. That's a sine wave. I want to know the physics of that.

man! I was thinking The. Exact. Same. Thing. as I read your post!

"great minds" and all that hey?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: Quadrivium
That was honestly 10Xs better than the Superbowl. After show kinda sucked though.....

I was honestly waiting for POTUS to crowd surf out the door at the end.

I'll admit it: During the SB halftime show, I was secretly hoping the crowd would drop that guy who crowd-surfed.

What stood out to me is how bad the Dems looked. Not applauding when Trump mentioned taking down drug traffickers was a telling moment. There were several of those moments, when I was thinking that any normal person would have applauded that.

And I don't think the generals were happy about Trump wanting to end the endless wars. They might claim they were "being neutral," but that would just be an excuse.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Man, what a great speech from POTUS last night. The best State of the Union I can ever remember watching. The Dems display was pitiful, and I changed the channel as soon as Trump was done speaking, so I have no idea how Abrams did (poorly Im sure).

One reason I know the speech was great is that my wife, who is a notorious Trump hater, was actually agreeing with most of what he said, and condemning all the Dems in the audience for how they were behaving. She was actually getting pissed at the disrespect. So, I think The Donald may have made some serious headway with Independents and Dems last night.

Definitely the first time I have ever heard the entire Congress break out in USA USA USA chants, and sing Happy Birthday to someone. If the Dems would just give up their ridiculous Resistance and actually work with this man, there is absolutely NOTHING we cannot accomplish.

God Bless You, and God Bless the United States of America.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Dry run for a future mission.....you dont say.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Rick Perry Was designated this years SOTU "DESIGNATED SURVIVOR"

well that settles it for me.

secretoftheblueapples was right.

Rick Perry is Q.

welcome to the Twilight Zone

What is that on Perry's lapel lol???

edit on 2 6 2019 by dashen because: DOITQ!

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Hits keep on coming.

And nothing done about it. Hard to believen that anyone would support the Vatican at this day in age.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

It looks like a green wreath with an iron eagle inside of the flag on Perry's lapel. Can't quite discern but these pictures have better resolution 1 & 2
edit on 6-2-2019 by Moravec because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2019 by Moravec because: Better description

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Last night, I heard POTUS use the word "BOOM"...2 TIMES.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Moravec

i checked his wikipedia, it is the emblem of the dept of energy

new topics

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join