It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It does deserve a thread. Hope you or someone else will create one.

To CWM..I linked The Hill article above.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
5 days. Hmmm, seems like a long & large area test...

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
New Mexico governor pulls back National Guard troops from southern border Updated on: February 6, 2019 / 8:49 AM / CBS/AP The governor of New Mexico ordered the withdrawal of the majority of the state's National Guard troops from the U.S. border with Mexico on Tuesday, in a move that challenges President Trump's description of a security crisis.

"New Mexico will not take part in the president's charade of border fear-mongering by misusing our diligent National Guard troops," Lujan Grisham said in a statement."

BEYOND cringe worthy - new level...

I think our friend Warrior may have something else to say on the matter.

(fix the damn login issue warrior:devil

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I wonder if the area involved includes part(s) of Cuba ….

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Perhaps a move by another "on the take" politician 😎

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

I wonder if the area involved includes part(s) of Cuba ….

Haha! I was wondering the same as I am going there in 13 days for a week. Meh.

edit on 6-2-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Rick Perry: Energy Department has 'tentacles' in national security

The energy secretary said there were "a lot of reasons" he was picked to be on the National Security Council.

Energy Secretary Rick Perry explained on Friday that he was picked by President Trump to sit on the National Security Council because of the broad spectrum of national security issues his department handles. "There's probably a lot of reasons that the Secretary of Energy needs to be sitting at that table when decisions are made.There are mirative tentacles, if you will, that go very deep and very broad out of the Department of Energy that effect the security of our country," Perry said. It's not clear if Perry meant to say "myriad of tentacles" instead of mirative, which relates to grammar.

www.washingtonexaminer.com/rick-perry-energy-department-has-tentacles-in-national-security

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

edit on 6-2-2019 by FlyingFox because: boom

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I mean, DoE is all kinds of involved in nuke stuff. It makes sense. Our nuclear secrets are supposedly our highest kept secrets.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

The energy secretary said there were "a lot of reasons" he was picked to be on the National Security Council.

Energy Secretary Rick Perry explained on Friday that he was picked by President Trump to sit on the National Security Council because of the broad spectrum of national security issues his department handles. "There's probably a lot of reasons that the Secretary of Energy needs to be sitting at that table when decisions are made.There are mirative tentacles, if you will, that go very deep and very broad out of the Department of Energy that effect the security of our country," Perry said. It's not clear if Perry meant to say "myriad of tentacles" instead of mirative, which relates to grammar.

www.washingtonexaminer.com/rick-perry-energy-department-has-tentacles-in-national-security

Mirative = unexpected information
edit on 6-2-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

This is long, but there are some interesting observations about the four SCOTUS justices in it, and Pence.

Those all come in the first half.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Do you have a link for the doc? Went to DOJ and didn't find anything. Want to pass it along to family.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

This border debacle is something that the national guard and other agencies could EASILY deal with and i view it for what it is a nationalist power grab.

Pentagon Deploying 3,750 Troops To Southern Border

An additional 3,750 troops will be sent to the Southern border to help install wire barriers and monitor crossings, officials said. The new deployment will bring the number of active-duty troops there to around 6,000.

Acting Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan said Thursday that the troops would be deployed to the border over the next month, NPR's Tom Bowman reported. They'll join the 2,300 active-duty troops already there, bringing the total to about the same number as were deployed last fall. An additional 2,100 National Guard troops are also stationed there.

As you wish.

How do you maintain sovereignty without borders? Given that sovereignty means holding supreme, independent authority over a region or state, I fail to competely understand what your point of view is, even though I've given it my best.

I appreciate that you share your opinions here, but for the life of me, I can't figure out what you are really saying.

edit on 6-2-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Mirative = unexpected information

Hmm, sounds like a word or encoded inference that Q would use.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Didn't Warrior say something was supposed to happen right after the SOTU speech? Has anyone heard from him if this happened?

President Trump himself said that, last week.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: IAMTAT

To CWM..I linked The Hill article above.

Got it. And used that link in my new thread about Dems out to get the President.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank-you!

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: pavil

This is open to anyone, but did you all catch the irony of the hall breaking, spontaeously, into song when they sang Happy Birthday to Judah, the holocaust and Pittsburg shooting survivor at one point; then, later in the speech, many of the same folks who were just a short time earlier celebrating birth sat stone faced as POTUS railed on NY and VA (there are more to come) over abortion, and how the life of children is precious and needs to be protected.

The juxtapostion of the two responses is striking.

That's somethig you can't plan, unless...

🤔

Good Catch. Every time you thought the Dems were going to just sit, Trump would offer up a statement that they had to clap for. "How about those lower drug prices?" , "Record low unemployment for African Americans", "Who doesn't love a picture of a kitten?". It was funny to see some Democrats sitting on some of the statements when all their Democratic allies were standing and clapping.

They didn't know what to not clap for, in that way, Trump was really doing some Aikido/Judo on them, keeping them off-balance.

I found it funny that the dems wouldn't clap, or stand unless Pelosi gave the signal. Talk about sheep.

Sean Hannity just said that Nancy Pelosi refused to verbally introduce the president to the house last night, as it is traditionally done.. Is that true?

I'm reading that Trump didn't wait for the introduction.

Nancy was pretty discombobulated, and Trump is impatient. That makes sense. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

New Mexico's governor is (like Gov Cuomo NY signed into law) also pushing a bill to allow murdering of babies right up to the point of delivery.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Likely the best news source for this story as they've been updating quite frequently and one of the reasons DoJ is probing the case.
DoJ opens probe into Jeffrey Epstein plea deal
edit on 6-2-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: FlyingFox

I mean, DoE is all kinds of involved in nuke stuff. It makes sense. Our nuclear secrets are supposedly our highest kept secrets.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_clearance

Wikipedia.org...

edit on 6-2-2019 by FlyingFox because: boom

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Virginia's state government is going down in flames.

new topics

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join