It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

On the Wiki DoE page I see the 'QAnon' link is still present.

Another SCI wiki of interest.

edit on 6-2-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

there is a Q clearance (National Security Critical-Sensitive position (sensitivity Level 3))
and there is QX(Q+?) clearance (Level 4: National Security Special-Sensitive personnel)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: liveandlearn

Likely the best news source for this story as they've been updating quite frequently and one of the reasons DoJ is probing the case.
DoJ opens probe into Jeffrey Epstein plea deal

Yes, thank you so much for this. Have been ill a few days and don't yet have my head together to search.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
a reply to: carewemust

Virginia's state government is going down in flames.

CNN is urging Democrats to find dirt, or legal reasons, why the Republican Speaker of the House should not be allowed to become governor when the 3 Democrats above him quit, or are removed.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

This is long, but there are some interesting observations about the four SCOTUS justices in it, and Pence.

Those all come in the first half.

Justices stressed? Stressed AND showing it?

Really consider that. RBG surely factors, but were the others who were not there not even invited?

Anyone got a list as to who was NOT there and supposed to be?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Khaleesi
a reply to: carewemust

Virginia's state government is going down in flames.

CNN is urging Democrats to find dirt, or legal reasons, why the Republican Speaker of the House should not be allowed to become governor when the 3 Democrats above him quit, or are removed.

Baltimore–Washington metropolitan area

"The Baltimore–Washington metropolitan area is a combined statistical area consisting of the overlapping labor market region of the cities of Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, Maryland. The region includes Central Maryland, Northern Virginia, three counties in the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia, and one county in South Central Pennsylvania. It is the most educated, highest-income, and fourth largest combined statistical area in the United States."

I think there is more to this...

***racist stupidity and sexual stupidity are probably to be seen as the new "leaving to spend more time with the family..." excuse for expelled with prejudice.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

On the Wiki DoE page I see the 'QAnon' link is still present.

originally posted by: dashen

there is a Q clearance (National Security Critical-Sensitive position (sensitivity Level 3))
and there is QX(Q+?) clearance (Level 4: National Security Special-Sensitive personnel)

Above Top Secret

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I was wondering who it was talking to Sotomayor, myself.

And I did not see Kagan, Ginsburg, Alito, Thomas, and Breyer, but she commented that one was missing?

Although, Kagan might have been there in the background behind the front 4.
edit on 6-2-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Cranky, I don't know all justices but i do recall they all always sit together.

I was only able to identify Roberts, Kagan?, i think, Gorsuch and Kavenaugh. Some of the others may have been there but not sitting on the same row.

Someone on another thread, SOTU, said 8 justices came in. But when video panned justices they only showed four.

Would like the answer myself.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Sorry, but I can't fathom what you're trying to tell me with that post, CrankyOldMan. I told you, I'm SIMPLE minded!

The one thing I know, is that the Baltimore-Washington area has high income, because government employees are paid better than private-sector employees.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

There is a Level 6 but according to this chart Level 4 is the utmost highest - God mode.

Yankee White
An investigation required for DoD personnel working with the President and Vice President of the United States. Obtaining such clearance requires, in part, an SSBI.

The Intelligence Community’s Scattered Castles Database
Scattered Castles is a database used by the Intelligence Community (IC) to record eligibility and accesses to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and other caveated programs. These databases are distinctly different in many ways and are not connected. It is essential for security personnel to know the differences and very valuable for candidates to understand them, as well.

The U.S. Intelligence Community is a coalition of 17 agencies and organizations, including the ODNI, within the Executive Branch that work both independently and collaboratively to gather and analyze the intelligence necessary to conduct foreign relations and national security activities. The other 16 are Army Intelligence, Navy Intelligence, Air Force Intelligence, Marine Corps Intelligence, Coast Guard Intelligence, State, Treasury, CIA, DEA, DHS, DIA, DOE, FBI, NGA, NRO and NSA.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This is somewhat interesting but the person we are talking about "Q" uses techniques like Caesar ciphers?
Also insists on a challenge response protocol that gathers more information than it disseminates?

As far as compartmentalized information goes its really only good for a couple simple things.

There are some interesting old guard history lessons if you follow up on the links.
The information path is virtually untraceable for lurkers that read large volumes of posts but never reply.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thanks Xeu. Very informaative. Maybe i am not demented and more observant than it thought.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I remember hearing about zebra, cosmic, and majic clearances too.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

I remember hearing about zebra, cosmic, and majic clearances too.

Cosmic is a NATO TS as I remember.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Yeah, that word usage isn't what I would have expected. It's unusual. I'd never heard of it until today.

New word of the day: "mirative".

Expect the unexpected.

Something I would expect to expect from Q.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Don't really know yet what is happening with this 'from the Jeruselum Post: Russia attacks targets held by Iranian Militia in Syria

twitter

seems it happened a few days ago Jerusalem post

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Last thing before bed. Think this is what Warrior was leading up to but he wanted us to dig deeper. We didn't and I continue to feel bad about that. WC tried, I did a little but got sick and didn't follow up.

FBI sex trafficking ring before superbowl

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I found this worth sharing, given the totality of our discussions.

The thing speaks for itself...

www.facebook.com...

Couldn't find it on youtube, sorry.

AZ Democrat Senator Kyrsten Sinema being told "Watch your ass", by fellow Democrat NV Sen. Jacky Rosen for applauding American success under President Donald J. Trump's Administration.

True to form, the Dems are indeed self-destructing.

edit on 7-2-2019 by FlyingFox because: boom

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join