It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Trump directed Cohen To Lie To Congress About The Moscow Tower Project

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Thanks. These delusional people are in denial.

They just got walloped in an election and Trump is literally going crazy before the world and is in a state of inner turmoil and these people cant see what’s obvious.

They have lost all rationality, talking to them is like talking to a brick wall.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
It was common knowledge that Trump was planning to build a tower in Moscow, nobody ever denied that. He had decided to up on it already in the January before the election, but the final pullout of the proposal happened about four months later. The official report stated January but legally the closure was in early June from what I read. If Trump would have got the tower project, maybe he would have not run for president.

Cohen lied to Congress, If I told my lawyer to lie to congress he would have laughed at me. No way in hell should Cohen have lied about the dealing if it was actually illegal.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Pretty sure the only people who still care about this nonsense are the lunatics that are just like Trump and are lusting after his power. So while if Trump committed an actual crime I would like to see him held accountable. However, I think it gets us nowhere as a country because those who will usurp him will be a mirror image in terms of psychological makeup with the key difference being they won't be held accountable, or even properly questioned, as they will be sheltered by the intelligence community and the mainstream media. So we win, we lose. To quote Hillary Clinton: "what difference at this point does it make?"

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
How many times will the Trump supporters attempt to minimize reporting techniques that have been used for generations?

wow, thats rich!

If you really believe today's climate in the Media is like anything thats happened before it shows your 15 yrs old and never saw the Media before Bush Jnr.

There's a very real and blatant attempt by multiple factions of the media and social media realm to saturate the airwaves with negative Trump reporting... and YES - they are absolutely making up entire quotes and ''sources'' to push the same narrative the Democrats and corrupt FBI/DOJ/CIA tell them too.

4am talking points, ya know?

you and silly can go and hold hands in your anti trump world, the reality is vastly different and more and more people are waking up to it...

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Let me guess, let me guess,

The President is going to be impeached, right?!?

Bwaaaa haaaaa haaaaa

How gullible and deluded can the 26 anti-Trumpers in the country be?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Careful your desperation is showing

*Trump is led away in handcuffs..

Careful your desperation is showing!

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

according to two federal law enforcement officials

the sources said

the sources said

Now the two sources have told

the sources said

The sources did not say

and did not present evidence

but the law enforcement sources familiar with his testimony to the special counsel said

I stopped reading the article at this point.

Would it be too much to ask for the actual names of these sources? It's not like I don't trust the media, but yeah, I don't trust the media. I would really like for these sources to put their names behind their words and say, "Yes, I said this and here is how I reached my conclusions."

Even if we trust that this story is 100% honest and accurate from the standpoint of BuzzFeed, how can we just accept the word a couple of people without knowing who they are?

(post by notsure1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Another allegation from ghosts who are "familiar with the matter"...LOL.

These terrorist-owned media outlets deserve credit for their tenacity, even if they are stupid.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

From your source: (buzzfeed😂)

After Cohen pleaded guilty last November, Trump defended his continued involvement in the Moscow project during the election, telling reporters: “There was a good chance that I wouldn’t have won, in which case I would have gotten back into the business, and why should I lose lots of opportunities?”

I see why Dems would find this hard to understand as they only know how to run vampiric charities.
edit on 18-1-2019 by Quantumgamer1776 because: The voices

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Yeah... 2 anonymous sources.

The left is getting increasingly desperate.

Think about it. Why would this info leak from anonymous sources? Why now and not months ago?

Could it be the IG report and Mueller report the left is trying to get in front of / distract?

If Democrats try to impeach then Clinton and Obama must be impeached as well.

Finally Cohen did this before back in July when the left fell all over themselves with their bombshell claim that turned out to be false. Cohens lawyer had to walk the claims back. This must be round 2.
edit on 18-1-2019 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
It's lunacy that Democrats won't at least try to change the pitch, or tone of their voice, after crying "WOLF!", so many times, with no wolf ever appearing.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Maybe
Perhaps
Could be

Lol
What a chump story

Was Trump also under oath? Or just Cohen? I'm thinking it really makes no difference what Trump asked him to do - only one of them was sitting there under oath.

I love that Cohen is now apparently taking his legal advice and guidance from Trump, and not the other way around. You know, like a lawyer-client relationship normally works.

Add this to the pile of nothing.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Guys, if it ain't on Fox News, it' simply ain't true
at least to the Donaldinas, that is...

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
It was common knowledge that Trump was planning to build a tower in Moscow, nobody ever denied that.

Trump said it was, after denying any business at all in Russia and then it being shown was a lie.

Trump wrote in a tweet that 'everyone' knew but who were these people that knew at the time? Definitely not the general public or anyone else in government.

He had decided to up on it already in the January before the election, but the final pullout of the proposal happened about four months later. The official report stated January but legally the closure was in early June from what I read. If Trump would have got the tower project, maybe he would have not run for president.

He was still trying to get the tower happening while he was candidate. At the very same time he was denying having business interests in Russia. Check the timeline.

Cohen lied to Congress, If I told my lawyer to lie to congress he would have laughed at me. No way in hell should Cohen have lied about the dealing if it was actually illegal.

Cohen was a crooked lawyer. That was why Trump retained him. He could be trusted to be greedy. That's how crime works.

edit on 18/1/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l
Guys, if it ain't on Fox News, it' simply ain't true
at least to the Donaldinas, that is...

The joke is that some of it IS on Fox News. Still doesn't rattle the strong delusion.
LOL

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Anyone who thinks Trump doesn't lie or hasn't lied or won't lie again is being willfully ignorant

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump aught to resign, he’s done. He should make a deal where he and his family members DON’T TO ANY JAIL if he resigns.

Trump is finished, he’s got two crimes alone connected to Cohen now documented. The bribery of those woman and now this, suborning perjury-- two felonies.
First, Trump should fire Giuliani who doesn’t have his interest at heart. He is a deep state operator, we know that from his 911 connections.

Just recall all the “mistakes” he has made. Just yesterday he admitted publicly that some people in Trump’s campaign were in collusion.

Giuliani IS NOT ON TRUMPS SIDE

This is precious.

Kinda sad to watch but still..

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   

REMINDER: Cohen is reporting to PRISON in March for 3 years, in part, for LYING UNDER OATH.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join