It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaws-dropping! World's 'biggest great white shark' snapped off Hawaii

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Down Under,

since 2000 we've had 15 fatal attacks on our beaches, from 55 reported attacks...

There's a large inlet where i grew up and used to go crabbing (scoop nets)...
my dad and I used to go most wknds at 4-5am.. never once in my life ever say anything resembling a shark
I've been twice in the past week and on both occasions have seen either a fin or a thrashing around of water by a shark in the inlet (within 100m or waist high water)

they're breeding like rabbits down here.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Wow, that shark is such a dangerous creature. Can you see it's teeth as the person pets it and it gets it's picture taken by someone in front of it. A smile from just feasting on a whale of a meal.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
One of the shark's teeth is broken.

ETA: maybe not broken; falling out. It's on its side.

Good eye!

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
Why would the shark eat the diver? Did you see the pic — the diver is smokin’ hot!

Sorry for being a dude. 🤪

Hes posing for a pic on his best behavior like any of us would be if she approached us wanting something.

But yeah, the eating part comes later...😃

EDIT- I was TALKING about a DINNER DATE! ...sheesh, we got some filthy minds around here, smh... 🙈🙉🙊

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Why would the shark eat the diver? Did you see the pic — the diver is smokin’ hot!

That's not the best a man can be. Tsk tsk...

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
Holy $hit that's HUUUUUGE

Bullsh!t. We're going to need a bigger ocean...

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

But it would be a hell of a way to go!
lol

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

Very brave to be down there with that shark! Don't think I could do it unless there was some type of clamp over the sharks mouth.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

with a mouth that size exploratory could cost you a leg.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

There's a commercial on tv with a guy in the water with a gigantic sperm whale. I wouldn't get in the water with anything that size even if it can't bite me. No thanks. And I grew up swimming in the ocean.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

oh snap shark muzzles.... maybe theres a market. LOL.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

oh snap shark muzzles.... maybe theres a market. LOL.

Sure shark muzzles sounds great .. I don't want to be the one to try and attach it a great white though

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: ketsuko

with a mouth that size exploratory could cost you a leg.

Well of course, but that's about the only kind of bite you would be getting. The best thing the divers could do is to not go out of their way to make that shark overly curious by looking/acting like something it needs to explore. Suddenly panicking would have done more to excite it than just continuing to go about their business as calmly as possible.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

As a fellow dude I may have to have a talk to you about this question.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

That would make one hell of a bowl of soup.

Seriously though they can be extremely dangerous and we are in there world when we get into the water with them, interlopers into an eco system we were never meant to enter.

Now there are urban legend's of supposed Megaladon seen alive and while I doubt there truthfulness they are extremely interesting, while I doubt that they could even remotely be Megaladon it may suggest that at least one sub species of great white CAN rarely grow to extreme size.
As for the Megaladon though it was likely the loss of there prey that did them in as a viable species but it is possible that if food sources exist and great whites have enough for there growth that some of them may have a case of gigantism on rare occasion's just as we sometimes see in human's.
www.sharksider.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Sorry had to bite this one quick double post.

edit on 18-1-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Possibly a market. As for swimming, I have problems with swmming naturally but with snorkels and flippers and/or other breathing equipment i think i'd be fine under water, although still would be unsure of the shark!

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Make no mistake, a Sperm Whale could pretty much bite you in half(hmm, not 100% sure of that but they have big chompers), they are one of the few creatures that kill Great Whites
I get what you're saying though.
edit on 18-1-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Humans are the dumbest things alive, even the dolphins are trying to save them because they know how dumb we are.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Great picture...but are these people insane?... Who in their right mind would be "so cool" right next to such a big shark?...

The shark could sneeze and that diver would die instantly... Not to mention that it could swallow her whole without a problem...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join