It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaws-dropping! World's 'biggest great white shark' snapped off Hawaii

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   
This is our ancestor. You can almost see the face ..

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   
It has a bit of a pot belly. Im impressed, i have never seen a tubby shark before.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
That video was incredible, that blonde is a brave woman, she swam up and touched it, imagine if that irritated the old gal and she turned and took a warning bite of "leave me alone".
But she looked all fed up to the point it's just a going expend as little energy as possible gliding through the ocean.
A few scars too, that's an old shark.
edit on 19-1-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian
It has a bit of a pot belly. Im impressed, i have never seen a tubby shark before.

Most pregnant females will tend to have a "bit of a potbelly".

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

Great picture...but are these people insane?... Who in their right mind would be "so cool" right next to such a big shark?...

The shark could sneeze and that diver would die instantly... Not to mention that it could swallow her whole without a problem...

I'm a keen swimmer, snorkler and a diver ... yet even I freak out when a bit of sea weed touches me lol

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I've been face-to-face with a 16 foot bull-shark, and couple of times near a large tiger, off the Key's in Florida. Although, they weren't interested in me, my first time I almost needed to change my wet-suit.

I can't even imagine being up close to that girl, because they look a lot bigger close up.
edit on 19-1-2019 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
That's a whole lotta nope! That diver should be evaluated because that's pretty much suicidal behaviour. I don't get how some people can completely neglect basic survival instinct!

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Wow!

Also note a couple of dolphins casually swimming nearby. It's like everybody understands that the shark is calm and non-agressive.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Flavian

Most pregnant females will tend to have a "bit of a potbelly".

I missed the pregnant bit and focussed on the feasting on dead whale bit (probably why the divers were so confident).

Im still ringing Animal Welfare though - an intervention looks to be in order.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join