It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cohen Hired IT Firm to Rig Early CNBC, Drudge Polls to Favor Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

in other words integrity means nothing to you?

he used the same guy to try to swing the polls so he'd look like a better businessman than he is. HILARIOUS! reminds me of "john barron", which always makes me chuckle. he's spent his whole life trying to make himself look better than he is - how tiresome, he's a clown.

Did you read about the Democrats creating a fake facebook page
to act as racist republicans? Where is the integrity in that?

Besides, I am not so sure Cohen is on the up and up...
He might be making all of this stuff up as part of the Democratic
plan he was given by Muellers team of angry Democrats....

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

we're talking about trump not what some democrats might have done.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Mahogany

Is online poll rigging a crime? (I'm asking this seriously... I can't imagine how it could be and, if it was, I'd think we'd have seen lawsuits over crap like American Idol long before now.)

This is what I would like to know as well before I comment. Is this actually a crime?

in other words integrity means nothing to you?

he used the same guy to try to swing the polls so he'd look like a better businessman than he is. HILARIOUS! reminds me of "john barron", which always makes me chuckle. he's spent his whole life trying to make himself look better than he is - how tiresome, he's a clown.

More than a clown, he's the joke.

Remember this article when Fire and Fury came out, of even his daughter making fun of his hair and explaining how it all functions:

Ivanka maintained a relationship with her father that was in no way conventional. She was a helper not just in his business dealings, but in his marital realignments. If it wasn’t pure opportunism, it was certainly transactional. For Ivanka, it was all business — building the Trump brand, the presidential campaign, and now the White House. She treated her father with a degree of detachment, even irony, going so far as to make fun of his comb-over to others. She often described the mechanics behind it to friends: an absolutely clean pate — a contained island after scalp-reduction ­surgery — surrounded by a furry circle of hair around the sides and front, from which all ends are drawn up to meet in the center and then swept back and secured by a stiffening spray. The color, she would point out to comical effect, was from a product called Just for Men — the longer it was left on, the darker it got. Impatience resulted in Trump’s orange-blond hair color.

Intelligencer

VERY long article, had to find that quote.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Funny you say "what the democrats might have done" after implying that this is truth (I think it is, but we don't know yet).

Keep the standards across the board I say.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Besides, I am not so sure Cohen is on the up and up... He might be making all of this stuff up as part of the Democratic plan he was given by Muellers team of angry Democrats....

Mueller is a republican and 9 of the 19 on muellers team are republicans.

look it up.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

yet you were the person talking about "integrity". Try and follow along I know it's difficult.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
how can they try and stick a conspiracy charge on him for rigging a poll, when every single poll I saw had Hillary winning almost right up to the concession time...

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Most of the polls, both Democrat and Republican, use this tactic widely. Hillary did the same thing, but not directly. They even do this on State elections. People seem to want to be part of the winning team so politicians use this technique to show their team is winning to draw people to the winning side.

The thing is, the people are on to this, Look how all polls were saying Hillary was going to win, those polls were paid for by someone. This technique is also used to sell products these days in the rating system of the products. The companies pay for people to make good ratings to encourage others to buy it because many people are saying it is good. No different than the star and flag system here, people may try to build others reputation and this shows who is active and popular. But who knows for sure if the person is really like they act on here, it could be a big act.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
how can they try and stick a conspiracy charge on him for rigging a poll, when every single poll I saw had Hillary winning almost right up to the concession time...

It depends on intent and how the financial transactions were handled. It could be a bribery issue which could be a crime.
edit on 17-1-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

nope, if democrats did that i denounce it, period.

i don't have to wait to find out if its a crime first. like you're doing with trump.

big difference - try to keep up.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Mahogany

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Cohen also asked Gauger to create a Twitter account with the handle @WomenForCohen that would be run by a female friend of Gauger's to portray Cohen as a "sex symbol" and hype his statements in favor of Trump's presidential campaign, the Journal reported.

"Women who love and support Michael Cohen. Strong, pit bull, sex symbol, no nonsense, business oriented, and ready to make a difference!" reads the account profile. The profile was created in May 2016 and remains active with just 527 followers as of Thursday morning.

This dude is a real winner. Does he have any evidence that Trump asked him to do these things?

www.usatoday.com...

No. The Special Counsel does... they raided Cohen's office and took all the evidence. It's in the article.
So in other words, No.

Cohen is a liar, why should we suddenly believe him? Oh, because Orange Man Bad?

Don't buy it.

Evidence.

Testimony alone doesn't convict.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Still brings us back to the other polls, if a charge is levied here how can they not investigate all the other polls that showed Hillary a lock to win even when the EC votes were showing it was either a dead heat or in trumps favor.

Attempt to influence an election is still occurring in either case.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Cohen also asked Gauger to create a Twitter account with the handle @WomenForCohen that would be run by a female friend of Gauger's to portray Cohen as a "sex symbol" and hype his statements in favor of Trump's presidential campaign, the Journal reported.

"Women who love and support Michael Cohen. Strong, pit bull, sex symbol, no nonsense, business oriented, and ready to make a difference!" reads the account profile. The profile was created in May 2016 and remains active with just 527 followers as of Thursday morning.

This dude is a real winner. Does he have any evidence that Trump asked him to do these things?

www.usatoday.com...

No. The Special Counsel does... they raided Cohen's office and took all the evidence. It's in the article.

There are a bunch of recordings. Like the one that talks about paying the women hush money. There could be a recording of this, but who knows. Well, Muller does.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

You do realize the only polls that were correct were the ones showing Trump winning right?

And seriously? Poll rigging?

I thought we had reached the bottom of the barrel, but apparently it's an endless pit.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
lordy, I hope they're tapes!

it's comedy.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: olaru12

Still brings us back to the other polls, if a charge is levied here how can they not investigate all the other polls that showed Hillary a lock to win even when the EC votes were showing it was either a dead heat or in trumps favor.

Attempt to influence an election is still occurring in either case.

Did Clinton pay to have the poll skewed in her favor. lIke I said...intent. Investigate away I say even though Clinton is gone and powerless as it stands now. Why hasn't trump indited her if he thinks she is guilty of a crime; trump owns the AG.

He sure uses the "crooked Hillary" BS to keep his base riled up. Clever ploy that....

edit on 17-1-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

lordy, I hope there tapes!

it's comedy.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Is Mueller investigating his comb-over and hair dye as possible crimes that were meant to "influence" the election, now?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Where did you read about that? True Pundit or Daily Caller?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

There are a bunch of recordings. Like the one that talks about paying the women hush money. There could be a recording of this, but who knows. Well, Muller does.

There are rumors of some Juicy tapes when trump owned the Miss Teen USA pageant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join