It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cohen Hired IT Firm to Rig Early CNBC, Drudge Polls to Favor Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Mahogany

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Cohen also asked Gauger to create a Twitter account with the handle @WomenForCohen that would be run by a female friend of Gauger's to portray Cohen as a "sex symbol" and hype his statements in favor of Trump's presidential campaign, the Journal reported.

"Women who love and support Michael Cohen. Strong, pit bull, sex symbol, no nonsense, business oriented, and ready to make a difference!" reads the account profile. The profile was created in May 2016 and remains active with just 527 followers as of Thursday morning.

This dude is a real winner. Does he have any evidence that Trump asked him to do these things?

www.usatoday.com...

No. The Special Counsel does... they raided Cohen's office and took all the evidence. It's in the article.
So in other words, No.

Cohen is a liar, why should we suddenly believe him? Oh, because Orange Man Bad?

Don't buy it.

Evidence.

Testimony alone doesn't convict.

You mean testimony where he got in trouble for lying doesn't count in YOUR opinion. The majority of the rest of the planet will most certainly disagree with YOUR opinion if that is what it is.

They raided Cohen's office and retrieved evidence.

Where the evidence does not support the testimony, or the testimony doesn't support the evidence, there is doubt. Where the evidence supports the testimony, you have grounds to convict.

What you hear on the media, is just talk and could be lies, no matter who says it and which 'side' it favors.

If what is said is supported by evidence, then it is highly likely to be the truth, especially if there is no contradictory evidence.

Cohen is spilling the beans now, because what he said previously was contradicted by the evidence that the prosecution has gathered.

Just because it is on Fox News, does not mean that it will stand up in court where the criterion for determining truth is tougher.

Ok so what FOX or any MSM TV actors say? I skip all TV news and read mine they all lie even the papers but I dont get BODY language and acting from print> Please stop that insult.

The evidence Cohen is presenting is from a statement not a raided data situation. As far as I can tell it was only a statement.

Did he have hard data and photos to prove it? A Pre-election season action that violates not one law. IF so then we have a bunch of polls with issues because hindsight being 20-20 we clearly see 100% proof "cheating occurred" to sway voters for HRC. So this incident is reported after the raid of the liar Lawyer who got his hands caught in the cookie jar and is forced to come clean.

Cohen is rolling for a get out of jail free card. Only an idiot would trust a word he says without moving pictures with good sound.

There will be an audit trail. The money, even in cash, won't come from nowhere. The guy they paid to do the work also has testimony and there is another audit trail there, too. Not to mention code backups and archives.

It is not, as others on here have suggested, just empty PR. There are legal proceedings happening and, as I said before, testimony alone is insufficient to convict because there is reasonable doubt.

Evidence, multiple confirmatory testimonies and an absence of conflicting narratives are grounds to convict.

Paper trail better have photos and signatures at this point. His testimony is tainted. Any proven criminal tying to get a break is not too credible and has to be out to save his own hide any way he or she can. Should we prosecute the criminals speaking to the FISA court or the people who manipulated the pre election polls every way imaginable for HRC?
edit on 17-1-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
all the polls in the lead up to the election had Hillary SMASHING Trump..

Weren't CNN and co saying it was a 99% chance Hillary would win?

Considering Trump won, won kind of poll rigging were they doing to get those results?

Trump didn't rig polls during the 2016 election and he didn't 'rig them' as in, he didn't tinker with the results.

Cohens a known liar and has been threatened by corrupt elements in the FBI and CIA to help them bring down trump. they raided his office and took his years and years of history being a lawyer to trump..

if Cohen accusing Trump of directing him to rig some pathetic online poll before the election is all they have..

then they have nothing!

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Cohen also asked Gauger to create a Twitter account with the handle @WomenForCohen that would be run by a female friend of Gauger's to portray Cohen as a "sex symbol" and hype his statements in favor of Trump's presidential campaign, the Journal reported.

"Women who love and support Michael Cohen. Strong, pit bull, sex symbol, no nonsense, business oriented, and ready to make a difference!" reads the account profile. The profile was created in May 2016 and remains active with just 527 followers as of Thursday morning.

This dude is a real winner. Does he have any evidence that Trump asked him to do these things?

www.usatoday.com...

No. The Special Counsel does... they raided Cohen's office and took all the evidence. It's in the article.
So in other words, No.

Cohen is a liar, why should we suddenly believe him? Oh, because Orange Man Bad?

Don't buy it.

Evidence.

You mean testimony where he got in trouble for lying doesn't count in YOUR opinion. The majority of the rest of the planet will most certainly disagree with YOUR opinion if that is what it is.

Where the evidence does not support the testimony, or the testimony doesn't support the evidence, there is doubt. Where the evidence supports the testimony, you have grounds to convict.

What you hear on the media, is just talk and could be lies, no matter who says it and which 'side' it favors.

If what is said is supported by evidence, then it is highly likely to be the truth, especially if there is no contradictory evidence.

Cohen is spilling the beans now, because what he said previously was contradicted by the evidence that the prosecution has gathered.

Just because it is on Fox News, does not mean that it will stand up in court where the criterion for determining truth is tougher.

Ok so what FOX or any MSM TV actors say? I skip all TV news and read mine they all lie even the papers but I dont get BODY language and acting from print> Please stop that insult.

The evidence Cohen is presenting is from a statement not a raided data situation. As far as I can tell it was only a statement.

Did he have hard data and photos to prove it? A Pre-election season action that violates not one law. IF so then we have a bunch of polls with issues because hindsight being 20-20 we clearly see 100% proof "cheating occurred" to sway voters for HRC. So this incident is reported after the raid of the liar Lawyer who got his hands caught in the cookie jar and is forced to come clean.

Cohen is rolling for a get out of jail free card. Only an idiot would trust a word he says without moving pictures with good sound.

There will be an audit trail. The money, even in cash, won't come from nowhere. The guy they paid to do the work also has testimony and there is another audit trail there, too. Not to mention code backups and archives.

It is not, as others on here have suggested, just empty PR. There are legal proceedings happening and, as I said before, testimony alone is insufficient to convict because there is reasonable doubt.

Evidence, multiple confirmatory testimonies and an absence of conflicting narratives are grounds to convict.

Too bad that all we have - once again - is Cohen's word implicating Trump. The word of a known liar and conman.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
This probably sums up what Cohen has to offer---emphasis mine:

Last week, New York prosecutors urged Pauley to sentence Cohen to a substantial prison term, stating he had failed to fully cooperate and overstated his helpfulness to their ongoing investigation.

Further, the prosecutors requested only a slight reduction to Cohen’s sentence based on his work with the office of special counsel Robert Mueller and other investigators looking into the campaign finance violations in New York.

Link

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: timequake

www.usatoday.com...

So in other words, No.

Don't buy it.

Evidence.

Too bad that all we have - once again - is Cohen's word implicating Trump. The word of a known liar and conman.

So, you are ignoring the testimony of John Gauger of RedFinch Solutions LLC (who claimed to have been paid in cash).

And also of the fact that Cohen claims that Gauger was paid by cheque (which are traceable, by the stubs and through the banks, even if made out to 'cash').

And also of the fact that Cohen requested funds for payment of RedFinch for "tech-services" by a hand-written note to Trump. Trump reimbursed Cohen for the work over the course of a year. Do you think that there was no audit trail and evidence of that, too?

Or the phone calls to the Trump campaign office arranged by Cohen, so that RedFinch could secure work, and which did not end with Gauger getting any work. Those calls would not have been to someone who could verify them?

You didn't see what is clearly described in the article?

edit on 17/1/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: Christosterone
Can any liberal answer this one question...

How did the Russians [or a website poll] cause my wife and I to vote for trump?

-Chris

Sure.

The polls that President Trump worked to rig were used to convince donors to give money when otherwise they would not, aka "See!..Look at this poll, he has a chance!"

That money was used to precisely target specific demographics (your wife) in coordination and collusion with Russian GRU's expansive fake news and propaganda campaign as the President's Campaign Chief secretly flew to Madrid and shared the necessary internal polling data so the Russians knew what and who to campaign to.

Your wife responded like thousands of other Americans. Identity politics? Anger? Emotion? Frustration? Buttons pushed and paid for like a touch screen version of the electoral map.

Polls are what donors look at before they write checks.

My wife was a national merit scholar, phi beta kappa, alpha omega alpha(med school) and is smarter than me and undoubtedly any human I’ve ever met.

How dare u presume to understand her “demographic”....

She is one of a kind...and a pathetically shamed lawyer named Hillary deserved neither her nor my vote...not in a billion years...

-Chris

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Rigging online polls before he was even a presidential candidate?

Is this really the weekly Trump scandal this week? So disappointing.

Although I guess it is another American institution Trump has distroid... the integrity of online polls will never recover.

What's he going to do next rewrite his wikipedia page to flatter himself?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Rigging online polls before he was even a presidential candidate?

Is this really the weekly Trump scandal this week? So disappointing.

Although I guess it is another American institution Trump has distroid... the integrity of online polls will never recover.

What's he going to do next rewrite his wikipedia page to flatter himself?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

What in the heck does that matter? Trump paid a guy to manipulate an online poll to trick you.
He paid to have a poll show people liked him.
This whole thing has just been a show for your pleasure.
And your boy told Cohen to lie to congress...
Yup he sure did.www.buzzfeednews.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

What in the heck does that matter? Trump paid a guy to manipulate an online poll to trick you.

Isn’t it great that this was just child’s play fodder compared to the bomb that was just dropped 20 minutes ago. Amazing how ats hasn’t posted a topic on it yet. S/

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: timequake

And yet he was Trump's lawer, birds of a feather flock together!

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Do we mean a "Push Poll" ???? That is old as dirt tactic.......next!!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

It matters, because the Media and the Democrats have been manipulating polls long before you got a wiff of Trumps Cologne, silly!.. but only now it matters because your rabid desire to ''get trump'' gets the better of your own common sense.

A show for my pleasure? what the hell are you talking about. Trumps President, he won - its about time you got used to that little fact. you'll give yourself an ulcer.

My boy Cohen? I've always thought he was a snake.. you're getting your nonsense mixed up now.

I say this again (even though you'll ignore it because it dents your precious attack)

Corrupt officials in the FBI and CIA were spying on Trump and his teams phone calls, texts and emails before the election, they also raided Trumps long time lawyers office on bogus charges..

.. and they got NOTHING!.. all that spying and raiding and they have NOTHING concrete.. which is why they are relying on a lying, corrupt lawyer telling the media ''Trump told me to ask someone to rig online polls so Trump looks popular''

Which is neither illegal or altering the outcome of the election.

Go back in your box!

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   

But, if this whole ploy was successful he would actually NOT be lying because he WAS the front of the pack as is clearly the case because he won both the nomination AND the election.

It's like you all downed a big tall glass of stupid. The further all of you go the more stupid it seems you drank. It saddens me that so many people have become dangerously deranged that this is some yuuuuuge problem.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

a reply to: burntheships

Where did you read about that? True Pundit or Daily Caller?

I read in in a Peter Strzok Text.

Fix it finish it.

Insurance Policy.

Well stop him.

Dozens of FBI and DOJ people fired and forced to resign,
and testimony from Christopher Steel, Page and Brucce Ohr.

Where have you been, in a barbie bunker?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   

www.usatoday.com...

So in other words, No.

Don't buy it.

Evidence.

So, you are ignoring the testimony of John Gauger of RedFinch Solutions LLC (who claimed to have been paid in cash).

And also of the fact that Cohen claims that Gauger was paid by cheque (which are traceable, by the stubs and through the banks, even if made out to 'cash').

And also of the fact that Cohen requested funds for payment of RedFinch for "tech-services" by a hand-written note to Trump. Trump reimbursed Cohen for the work over the course of a year. Do you think that there was no audit trail and evidence of that, too?

Or the phone calls to the Trump campaign office arranged by Cohen, so that RedFinch could secure work, and which did not end with Gauger getting any work. Those calls would not have been to someone who could verify them?

The leftist hacks have gotten to your mind is all I can say. I still AM a neutral. Honestly, your guys on the left make me look like a card carrying R. Why can't YOU see that they are so damn bad I and many others call them evil.
edit on 18-1-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

no it wasnt.... trump still got way fewer votes... just a few votes in the right place got him where he is now...
and us for that matter.
But then again... I sure wouldnt have been this entertained by a run of the mill presidency of Clintons and I sure wouldnt still be talking about the government at all. It used to be something I thought about every four years not every day.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernForkway26

why does it matter WHEN???? The loser pulled a John Barron on you all.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

www.usatoday.com...

So in other words, No.

Don't buy it.

Evidence.

The leftist hacks have gotten to your mind is all I can say. I still AM a neutral. Honestly, your guys on the left make me look like a card carrying R. Why can't YOU see that they are so damn bad I and many others call them evil.

It has nothing to do with leftist or rightist political posturing or party politics.

The article was about one person's testimony, but that testimony sits within a framework of evidence and other testimony, which was mentioned in the article and provides motivation for that testimony and for the criminal acts and culpability revealed.

'Individual 1' is implicated from nearly every angle.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Mahogany

Is online poll rigging a crime? (I'm asking this seriously... I can't imagine how it could be and, if it was, I'd think we'd have seen lawsuits over crap like American Idol long before now.)

No and in fact companies pay huge amounts to do exactly that. Data manipulation is becoming a big business. Can be as simple as as someone wants to clean up there name or remove bad scores on things like yelp.Maybe rank higher on Google searches.

Nothing illegal about manipulating online data for your advantage. Main stream media does it all the time when they conduct polls. They know who to call to get the results they want. Obama used Facebook to manipulate his polls. Flat out asked face book followers to go to the online polls. It was shear genius actually.
edit on 1/18/19 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join