It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘I never said there was no collusion’ between Trump campaign and Russia... Rudy Guiliani

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

originally posted by: toolgal462
.....and....

collusion is not a crime.

and, there is no evidence of Trump having colluded.

Pretty sure collusion is a crime, and even if it isn't, he is implicated in other criminal investigations. If he were not President, he would have been indicted already. His campaign finance violation, alone is enough to put him in jail. Also, before you say Obama had campaign finance violations, yes he did, but not with the intent of influencing the election.

I am extremely confident that you don't have a clue. You should do some actual fact checking before posting.

Thanks for making an excuse for Obama's campaign violations in advance.

and to respond I would like to add and hearty LOL

does your back hurt from bending over backwards to make excuses for Obama?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: rickymouse

you cool with Manafort giving Russians polling data on US citizens?

Why would they pay Manafort when they could hire some Russian Teenagers to hack it for them. So old fashioned on the part of Putin. You wouldn't even have to hack anything to get that data, I am sure that you can find it on the web. I guess the Russians aren't too smart about that, they probably paid way too much considering it was readily available to most people who owned a computer.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: knoxie

You've been shown in another thread that the information in question was publicly available at the time.

Why peddle a false narrative?

I don't give a rats ass if it was public. lol he gave them information on US citizens. and, they meddled in our election. that's awful any which way you slice it.

and, he lied about it. lol why lie?

edit on 17-1-2019 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2019 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

You've been shown in another thread that the information in question was publicly available at the time.

I don't give a rats ass if it was public. lol he gave them information on US citizens. and, they meddled in our election. that's awful any which way you slice it.

And it all happened under....wait for it....President Obama's administration and under the leadership of James Comey.

Might want to read the Time article on this subject posted on another current thread. it's very informative. You could use some schooling.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

while campaigning for trump. lol you guys are fun.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Is it a crime? Did Trump know about it?

Don't even bother....Manafort has been indicted on crimes that took place long before he was on Trump's campaign team.
And this dumbass accusation was not mentioned in the indictment.

I agree it is fun watching you make a fool of yourself repeatedly.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

So what happens if, say, hypothetically, this investigation wraps up and Mueller announces there was no actual Russian collusion?

Does 60% of the nation get an apology?

Will we hear anything in the neighborhood of "I'm sorry we wasted 2 years and millions of tax payers dollars on am investigation that was based on phony dossier?"

Will the media admit they knew said document was fake and colluded with the Democrats to perpetuate a witch hunt?

....something tells me the answer to all 3 of those questions is no.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Why y'all still discussing this?

The OP already departed from the thread because he/she can't stand a different opinion.

Tolerant left being the tolerant left.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

WHY would he give polling data on US citizens to the Russians?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

oh you mean the like apology y 'all gave after wasting how many millions on Benghazi? sure...

this investigation has already been fruitful and i'm guessing it's going to be even more so soon. but, don't worry i don't expect trump supporters to care, he could shoot someone and y 'all wouldn't care - his words.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

WHY would he give polling data on US citizens to the Russians?

Might want to ask him about that, not me. If it is even true. I have yet to hear anything about it on the news. Which means to me it's not even a crime.

I already stated that collusion isn't a crime. I stand by that statement.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

oh you mean the like apology y 'all gave after wasting how many millions on Benghazi? sure...

this investigation has already been fruitful and i'm guessing it's going to be even more so soon. but, don't worry i don't expect trump supporters to care, he could shoot someone and y 'all wouldn't care - his words.

People died and you have the audacity to try and belittle the attempts at getting to bottom of the hows and whys? Just please stop it.

BTW, I think you probably better get a grip because that Benghazi stuff is going to come back to bite you and soon I hope.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Did those pesky Russians sway your vote?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

Is it a crime? Did Trump know about it?

Don't even bother....Manafort has been indicted on crimes that took place long before he was on Trump's campaign team.
And this dumbass accusation was not mentioned in the indictment.

I agree it is fun watching you make a fool of yourself repeatedly.

It's not just him. Every democrat is doing it. It's the latest trend like when they were taking the Tide Pod challenge, but this isn't gonna kill them.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

So what happens if, say, hypothetically, this investigation wraps up and Mueller announces there was no actual Russian collusion?

Does 60% of the nation get an apology?

Will we hear anything in the neighborhood of "I'm sorry we wasted 2 years and millions of tax payers dollars on am investigation that was based on phony dossier?"

Will the media admit they knew said document was fake and colluded with the Democrats to perpetuate a witch hunt?

....something tells me the answer to all 3 of those questions is no.

Normally a wasted investigation like this would have been wrapped up already. He's not saying he can't find anything because if he did, he'd end up on the side of the highway with a hole in his head. Mueller is just buying himself some time to live.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

American patriots died in Benghazi.

The only thing that's died from a fake Russian dossier is the media's integrity.

And if by fruitful you mean George Papadopoulos doing 2 weeks in jail for unrelated campaign violations, then bravo.

Manafort? More $ related crimes.

Flynn? Hmmm. Notice he's not behind bars yet? Why does his sentencing keep getting delayed?

This isnt as much about Trump or Russia as it is about the old guard not accepting that they LOST control 2 years ago. Fair and square.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Did those pesky Russians sway your vote?

why do you think Manafort gave US polling data on American citizens to the Russians? a guess?? lol

trumpy needed the help?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

you got inside info that the Benghazi stuff is coming back? lol like Hillary's going to be locked up? is that gonna be the new chant. i'm shaking in my shoes with anticipation. lol

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

you got inside info that the Benghazi stuff is coming back? lol like Hillary's going to be locked up? is that gonna be the new chant. i'm shaking in my shoes with anticipation. lol

Judicial Watch is working on it. Easy to go find out for yourself.

Oh shoot, why not be the bearer of bad news to a moonbat.....

FYI:

A federal judge has given JW the permission to begin "discovery" of Obama era officials re: HRC email server and Benghazi.
edit on 17-1-2019 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

BTW, it's in extremely poor taste to belittle what happened in Benghazi and the fact you laugh makes me sick.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join