It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘I never said there was no collusion’ between Trump campaign and Russia... Rudy Guiliani

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
So the Muller report is going to be out soon and their hedging their bets?

A politician doing damage control? ... say it an't so.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Big fat hairy deal.....If there aint no crime, it's all noise....

ETA: We already know that the report will be a bunch of innuendo, and smoke without fire....He is going to try to paint a picture of something nefarious with rumors and BS. But there wont be any crimes found that have been committed by Trump.

edit on 17-1-2019 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: cognizant420
a reply to: Sillyolme

I just been confused by the whole thing from the start. What was the collusion? Gaining information on a political opponent right? How is that wrong? I must be missing something

Wait till Muellers report comes out. You can read about it then.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

How many times have we seen people say, no collusion, when it comes to Trump and Russia? It is clear there was, and we still have not seen all of the evidence.

Trump has tweeted, no collusion, and said it on camera a thousand times.

Rudy backpedaling doesn't change any of it.

edit on 17-1-2019 by iplay1up2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

How many times have we seen people say, no collusion, when it comes to Trump and Russia? It is clear there was, and we still have not seen all of the evidence.

Sure there is....and Mueller will show you all of it the day after Trump leaves office in 2024....Don't hold your breath!

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

I think you have the right attitude

I'm not saying it's up to me to judge what attitude you should have, but if I was you I probably would have made the same reply, because my post was very vague and I didn't even accuse anyone of anything.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Cutepants

Agreed.

I think the next narrative that will be coming from trump and his lawyers will be that , Even if the campaign colluded trump himself had nothing to do with it and didn't know.

So, it went from no one from his campaign met with Russians, to no collusion of his campaign with Russians, to no Trump collusion with Russians, with a sprinkle of "collusion is not illegal" along the way...Goalposts a-move'in in Trump town..
What is next?

Conspiracy with Russia to influence the 2016 election is actually patriotic?

Is that the story next week?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

??..keep saying it out of context/off topic/whataboutism

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

Sure there is....and Mueller will show you all of it the day after Trump leaves office in 2024....Don't hold your breath!

There is talk of a Republican challenging Trump. I say go for it. The shut down is turning his base away too.

Cohen, is going to prison, for things he did at Trumps direction.

Not sure, why some of you, just can't accept the fact Trump, is corrupt
edit on 17-1-2019 by iplay1up2 because: Add

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Okay guys...
The Bull Schitte is already starting so I'm out.

Dont look for me for a few days Im sick of the bias.

PRAISE BE TO THE MODS!!!!!

On topic - So basically, there's still no collusion between Trump and Russians. And nothing changed the outcome of any vote in the last election.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

There is talk of a Republican challenging Trump. I say go for it. The shut down is turning his base away too.

Cohen, is going to prison, for things he did at Trumps direction.

Not sure, why some of you, just can't accept the fact Trump, is corrupt

I haven't had to move any goalposts. From day one I have said that collusion wasn't a crime. As have many, many others, including Alan Dershowitz.

Cohen going to prison for crimes Trump told him to commit? Source please. Because that is a blatant falsehood.

If you don't even know the facts of the case, you shouldn't make comments unless your intent is to mislead.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

You've been shown in another thread that the information in question was publicly available at the time.

Why peddle a false narrative?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FilthyUSMonkey

It was the same with the Stormy Daniels payment.

It doesn't exist! Okay maybe it exists, but I had no idea and gave no money! Okay money did come from my account but it wasn't breaking any laws!

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
yep, something is about to go down. lol

trump will claim he didn't know and his base will forgive him.

"he could shoot someone.. " it's pathetic.

Here's an idea. If he says that, you will have the opportunity to prove to everyone that he DID know and he DID collude with the Russians. You can be the AstronomicallyThinSkinned hero.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

.....and....

collusion is not a crime.

and, there is no evidence of Trump having colluded.

Pretty sure collusion is a crime, and even if it isn't, he is implicated in other criminal investigations. If he were not President, he would have been indicted already. His campaign finance violation, alone is enough to put him in jail. Also, before you say Obama had campaign finance violations, yes he did, but not with the intent of influencing the election.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: rickymouse

you cool with Manafort giving Russians polling data on US citizens?

You mean the same data they can get with a simple internet search?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Changing the story?

When did Giuliani said THERE WAS collusion with Russia?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Rudy backpedaling doesn't change any of it.

Actually you haven't seen any evidence. Normally after 2 years people get the hint, but I guess I'll clue you in the little reason behind that... Because there ain't any.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: headorheart
a reply to: FilthyUSMonkey

It was the same with the Stormy Daniels payment.

It doesn't exist! Okay maybe it exists, but I had no idea and gave no money! Okay money did come from my account but it wasn't breaking any laws!

Pretty basic tactic that any third grader (or man-child) employs :not true, they lie, ok true but they are meanies, no, don't punish me, WAAAHHHHHHH!!

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

.....and....

collusion is not a crime.

and, there is no evidence of Trump having colluded.

Pretty sure collusion is a crime, and even if it isn't, he is implicated in other criminal investigations. If he were not President, he would have been indicted already. His campaign finance violation, alone is enough to put him in jail. Also, before you say Obama had campaign finance violations, yes he did, but not with the intent of influencing the election.

Did you change your vote?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join