It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘I never said there was no collusion’ between Trump campaign and Russia... Rudy Guiliani

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
In yet another example of "believe what I say not what you see" or as I myself lament over and over " Damn my lyin eyes" it appears that Rudy Guiliani is claiming that he never said that trumps campaign didnt collude with the Russians. Only that the president did not... WOW
I can link a few videos where we can see this is an out and out lie. ... GASP!!! . but do I really have to? Ok ok

ok that last one was just funny...

So now goys and birls.... I mean boys and girls... you NEVER heard them say there was no collusion between trumps campaign and the russians.

Never mind what you saw...
Never mind what you heard...
www.washingtonpost.com...

5:01 AM This post has been updated. Rudolph W. Giuliani claimed Wednesday night that he “never said there was no collusion” between President Trump’s campaign and Russia leading up to the 2016 presidential election. In a remarkable, at times contentious, interview with CNN’s Chris Cuomo, the president’s lawyer was accused of contradicting his own past statements about collusion as well as what Trump and his supporters have repeatedly asserted. On Twitter, Trump has used the phrase “no collusion” dozens of times, and a number of those instances were direct denials that his campaign was involved with the Russian government. Giuliani’s shocking declarations — several of which Cuomo called out as being false — quickly sent the Internet into a tailspin as many wondered what could have prompted the former New York mayor to suddenly change course

edit on 1172019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

And the award for worst timed OP goes to...

(literally seconds too late)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

No surprise there.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Now the collusion was in getting dirt on a political figure right? I dont care if its from. Russia or some illegal Mexican or the person next door to me, let the truth shine. Now I think we all know Democrats do the same thing, they just know how to hide it or play it off like nothing to see here.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Dude, did you see those bugged out eyes? There is something seriously wrong with that guy. a reply to: Sillyolme

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
So... Is this an attempt at distancing trump from the apparent collusion of his campaign?

I think they are on a "COLLUSION COURSE".

What could fuel this turn around?

Evidence of collusion?

Go to your corners gentlemen... at the bell.DING!

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: cognizant420

Except thats not what they did...
This is going to be fun..
So why are they changing their tune now... No deflecting to dems or Hillary please... stay on target...
Why are they changing their story? Because Mueller has evidence of collusion?
Where is that damn tick tock when you really need it?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
www.nbcnews.com...

In sharp reversal, Giuliani now claims: 'I never said there was no collusion between the campaign' and Russia

"I never said there was no collusion between the campaign or between people in the campaign," Giuliani told CNN's Chris Cuomo, who immediately pushed back on that point. "I have not," Giuliani said in doubling-down on his first remark. "I said the president of the United States. There is not a single bit of evidence the president of the United States committed the only crime you could commit here, conspired with the Russians to hack the DNC." When Cuomo pushed back on that line as well, Giuliani said Trump "didn't collude with Russia either!" On Thursday, in an interview with NBC News, Giuliani denied that he flip-flopped on the issue of collusion. "No," he said, when asked if he acknowledged that his comments Wednesday night represented a change from his previous remarks. "If it was, it was subconscious." "I represent the president. I can speak only to the president, not the campaign. The president was not involved in, nor does the president have any knowledge of collusion with the Russians or anyone else. I have no knowledge that anyone on the campaign colluded, but obviously I cannot speak for everyone on the campaign," he added. In July, the president's attorney claimed "no collusion," but that "collusion is not a crime." Giuliani said at the time that no one in ”the upper levels of the Trump campaign“ colluded with Russia, adding in a Fox News interview that he had “no reason to believe anybody else did” either. Recommended Yes, the shutdown has taken a toll on Trump Michael Cohen says he paid tech firm to rig online polls 'at the direction of' Trump His latest comments sounded much different than Trump's, who has denied that any collusion between his campaign and Russia took place. "There was nobody to collude with," Trump said at a press conference alongside Vladimir Putin last summer. "There was no collusion with the campaign.” In a tweet from last February, Trump said his campaign "did nothing wrong — no collusion!" And prior to his former national security adviser Michael Flynn's sentencing hearing last month, Trump tweeted that it was going to be "interesting to see what he has to say, despite tremendous pressure being put on him, about Russian Collusion in our great and, obviously, highly successful political campaign." "There was no Collusion!" he added. Giuliani was also pressed on the new revelations regarding former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, whose attorneys appeared to accidentally reveal information in what was supposed to be a redacted court filing that showed Manafort shared Trump campaign polling data with a Russian linked to the nation's intelligence services. "It's not collusion," Giuliani claimed. "Because polling data is given to everybody." The attorney added that Manafort "shouldn't have given it to them" and that it was "wrong to give it to them," however. But he also said such internal polling data "is cooked" and "the most inaccurate stuff." Allan Smith Allan Smith is a political reporter for NBC News. by Taboola SPONSORED STORIES The Anatomy Of Successful Insurance Websites You Never Knew !! Finance Fiasta The Beginner's Guide to Native Advertising Taboola
www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Since when do they not speak for everyone on the campaign? LOL

Mueller must have some very condemning evidence for them to be changing course this late in the game.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I said it before and I will say it again....if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.
And you have to pass the bill to see what’s in the bill .
edit on 17090000001 by JHumm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: cognizant420

Why are they changing their story? Because Mueller has evidence of collusion?
Where is that damn tick tock when you really need it?

It's called damage control.
Giuliani knows something we don't know and that something is going to be known to public soon.

link   

originally posted by: TheElectricPriest

And the award for worst timed OP goes to...

(literally seconds too late)

Hmmm quality content takes time to prepare... lol

Thats the mud pit which I expressly avoided for this particular subject... no need to fling mud at the truth... only discuss what it means.
Thanks though.....

link   

Since when do they not speak for everyone on the campaign? LOL

Mueller must have some very condemning evidence for them to be changing course this late in the game.

It's probably because they are going to confirm Barr. He has already said that Mueller is a great guy and he would never be involved in a witch hunt....
I wonder why Trump is letting this guy take over?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Basically hes saying the Donald Trump did not personally collude with the Russians and he has no knowledge whatsoever of anyone else involved in trumps campaign doing so either.

Is that what he said?

(post by Sillyolme removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Oh My, you really do live in wonderland, don't you.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Oh I am sure. Mueller has not been fiddling around for the past two years. Even Bill Barr says hes a straight shooter and that he is not conducting a witch hunt.
Its been apparent all along. Some folks just refuse to acknowledge what is right in front of them.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

No I dont.... that is why this is not a surprise to me.
Great content from you as always...

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

WARNING

This thread is NOT in the Political Mud Pit forum.

There is a thread in that forum on this subject already.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you feel the overwhelming need to fling mud or act like the rear end of a donkey, please go to that thread and post there.

In this thread you will:

Act with civility towards each other.

NO Political Trolling.

NO snarky one liners.

NO name calling (which really isn't allowed anywhere on ATS).

If any of you can't handle that in this thread, your posts will be removed.

If any of that behavior continues in this thread: It will be closed and left that way.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Basically hes saying the Donald Trump did not personally collude with the Russians and he has no knowledge whatsoever of anyone else involved in trumps campaign doing so either.

Is that what he said?

Precisely.

But CNN told the sheeple that this is evidence of a MAJOR TURNOUT on the Russian narrative.

So the sheeple came here to brag and demand impeachment NOW!

Let's see how that goes... Lol.
edit on 17/1/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join