It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Time create Unexplainable Apparitions?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Does Time create Unexplainable Apparitions?

Does Past and Future overlap to create our perceived reality of Present? If one considers what is Present...it has already past. There appears to be no Present Reality.Would such a overlap theory of time explain the unexplainable? Prophetic visions? Ghosts and other supernatural paranormal apparitions? UFO and orbs? Cryptids?

Humans interpreted and created time based on recording on physical observations of the progressions of our planet, stars, and other planes revolutions ? Cycles around the sun. The degeneration and life /decay cycles. All are scientifically observed and valid. I am not knocking Science in this thread. O have always believed that Science is good. It corrects itself upon new discovery. It is observational of the known and explainables.

Yet we have the unexplainables. Often the unexplainables are fleeting in the nature of our 'time'. Is there a possibility that these events could be simply caused by some unknown interference or resistance that 'bumps' the future or past more to be perceived in our reality of observation? As such, could it actually disrupt perceived reality of time and allow more than one individual to see? At times, even allowing one to interact with the future or past?

After reading this recent thread created by Jagstorm, where a mother sees her son's ghost on a nest camera, I began contemplating the many other awesome threads here at ATS. From ET, prophets, cryptids and supernatural, they actually do seem to have a lot of similarities (Probably why I am drawn to all of them.

They are all seemingly fleeting glimpses and many often include noticeable irregularities. The 'spooky' factors often noted: changes in temperatures, power, etc.

I have found myself with many questions as you can see. I decided to make my own thread and share these with ATS. Hopefully to gain more input from others in attempt at exploring this idea more fully on how to explain the unexplainables.

edit on 1 16 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

You think that nest camera recorded some kind of a time loop? My wife watches ghost hunter shows all the time. They are always talking about "impressions" from the past and embedded residual energy. I've never heard of time distortions before.

I am familiar with deja vu but this sounds different. If you were in a deja vu that was clear enough to say what happened next, that could be a prophetic vision.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
As I type this out and post it, this is my present now.
But when you read it, it's already in the past.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

You think that nest camera recorded some kind of a time loop? My wife watches ghost hunter shows all the time. They are always talking about "impressions" from the past and embedded residual energy. I've never heard of time distortions before.

I am familiar with deja vu but this sounds different. If you were in a deja vu that was clear enough to say what happened next, that could be a prophetic vision.

No, not exactly. Being some unexplainables actually have interactions, I am thinking perhaps more along a quantum space time convergence? An actual reality fully functioning on their timeline as you and I perceive ourselves. Yet, inexplicably, lines merge both times existing near simultaneously?

edit add: I have imagined it to be more like the image I added in my OP. Present a middle thin border...Past and Future simply create. Some force creates an irregular convergence more into one plane or other.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

My thought was that Present would be insignificant since as each keystroke is placed...it is all past.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Perhaps they're due to gravitational waves rippling space time which create a bleed through of information from mirror Universes which cause the apparitions.

I don't believe in sentient ghosts but replays of past events could be a possibility in my view.
edit on 16-1-2019 by gortex because: Universes not Galaxies

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Perhaps they're due to gravitational waves rippling space time which create a bleed through of information from mirror Galaxies which cause the apparitions.

I don't believe in sentient ghosts but replays of past events could be a possibility in my view.

Would it not explain Unidentified Flying Objects as well? Possibly a bleed from the future, so naturally we are amazed just as those of the past would be amazed by our present.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: Macenroe82

My thought was that Present would be insignificant since as each keystroke is placed...it is all past.

Life would be insignificant.. since the sounds and the things we see are allready things of the past. Because it takes time for light and sound to get to our brain. Realtime only exsist in our brain

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Timelessness is a weird concept.

If you read about the akashic records/ book of life, it is believed that is a timeless place.

I thought I read something that Angels live in the timeless realm, maybe fallen angels too.

Some believe that many of the paranormal things we see are fallen angels/ demons etc.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

If we see apparitions from the past due to a mirror Universe then I guess we could also see apparitions from the future , there is a theory that there may be a mirror Universe which runs time backwards.

But here’s the twist: The expansion after the simulated Big Bang didn’t just happen in one direction, but two. The simple Big Bang they modeled produced two universes, one a mirror of the other. In one universe, time appears to run forwards. In the other, time runs backwards, at least from our perspective.

Here’s Billings again, interviewing lead author Julian Barbour from the University of Oxford:
“If they were complicated enough, both sides could sustain observers who would perceive time going in opposite directions. Any intelligent beings there would define their arrow of time as moving away from this central state. They would think we now live in their deepest past."
www.pbs.org...

Strange stuff is only strange because we don't understand it.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I read about a case once regarding a ghost , The building it resided in had replaced and raised the floors. But the ghost when seen always walked on the original floor so it looked like it had no feet or ankles .
edit on 1/16/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

There's a similar instance which I believe happened in York , landlord of a pub was in the cellar and saw Roman soldiers marching through it but only from the knees up , on investigation he found a Roman road passed beneath his cellar.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
There is a scene from the movie 'Interstellar' that kind of explores this theory.

For those confused, here is a comment from the video that explains it a little better.

For those who don't get the tesseract or think that it is ridiculous, the tesseract functions like a time machine constructed by highly advanced human being in the far future. It's the same with the wormhole, constructed by the future human like a teleportation machine in most science fiction. However, unlike the usual science fiction time machine where human can travel back in time, this time machine only allows access to the past without actually interfering. Instead of altering history completely, they send signals or simple messages through gravity (as gravity is the only thing that can go through different dimensions) and brings the whole story into a complete cycle. He could have used a time machine and make it easy for the audience. But he did his research, consult a real physicist and based it on real if not a theoretically possible science. These are why I think Nolan is a genius. This movie is brilliant as well as breathtakingly beautiful.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is how reality really works.
edit on 16-1-2019 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I think that "time" is just a human mental abstraction, there is just a "now" so we can understand our environment.

edit on 16-1-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I think that "time" is just a human mental abstraction, there is just a "now" so we can understand our environment.

I second "Olarularula" (heh)... the strange literature (and life experiences of myself and gazillions) indicate time is not what we think it is, or as clocks try to tell us.

For example, I had a (poorly done) thread about an apparition seen in a B.C., CAN park where a ghost woman was seen for years on a large rock outcropping where her body was found. Only her "ghost" sightings came while she was still alive, as in it was seen for almost a decade before she was killed. The image was also a "negative" of her when she was killed- as in her black hair and pants were seen as being white, etc.

If I were smarter, maybe I'd unlock a secret or two from that info. Either way, time ain't linear... at least all the time.

My friend also had many experiences with a shack in the woods holding folks seemingly from the 1600's, which was only there sometimes.

So... assuming truth to those stories and similar, reality isn't quite what most think it is. It's all energy, man, as the acid casualties say... which might almost be profound in the right context.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so.

I have a psychic ability-and I cannot explain it-and this is coming from a man who has textbooks on Economics, Politics, meteorology, you name the science I have it in my bookshelf.

However I still cannot explain what I've seen or thought scientifically, and that's what bugs me because I didn't throw the kitchen sink at the paranormal, I threw the bathtub at it.

I feel stupid for not being able to scientifically explain my experiences.
edit on 16-1-2019 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I remember that movie. It gave me a lot to think about.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Does Past and Future overlap to create our perceived reality of Present? If one considers what is Present...it has already past. There appears to be no Present Reality.

I think, or believe, time does its thing in a fairly stable manner regardless of what we think or do. Mountains rise and fall, rivers and glaciers carve plains and valleys and the Earth orbits the Sun whether we're here to see it all or not. Graveyards are full of the dead and hospital wings are full of new borns. Deep beneath the surface are caves of stalactites and crystals that grow through millions of years with neither lights nor eyes to see them. Yada yada.

When we factor in our own perceptions all these weird outliers and 'noticeable irregularities' raise questions of reality. Some layer of exotic reality seems to glow around our consciousness and leave many of us with WTF moments. Quirkier still are those accounts where more than one person reports seeing apparitions or, like baddogma says, the same thing is seen over years in the same place. Funnily enough, I think there's a statistic that points to apparitions of the living being more common than those of the dead.

Time itself (whatever it is) could still be reliably stable and it's our consciousness that somehow stitches itself from one point in time to another like a needle and thread. I'm not saying it does, but wondering if it might happen sometimes? In other words, I've wondered the same thing as you and there's no harm in speculation.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Some great thoughts here!

I remember in one episode of Ghost Hunters, Grant and Jason got an EVP that may point to an intersection of time. The "Princess' was asking who was in the room, and said she was, where were they?

It's the second EVP here during the reveal with Grant and jason talking to the client

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
personally i think that gohst ect. are vieuws from an paralell universe… but time is absolutly involved
6 dimensional

top topics

<<   2 >>

join