It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Sculpture Celebrating Saudi Arabia Has Been Erected on Ground Zero. “There is no god but Allah,

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Woodcarver

You said that in the last 20 YEARS we have killed nearly 20 million people.

Your first source says this:

The overall conclusion reached is that the United States most likely has been responsible since WWII for the deaths of between 20 and 30 million people in wars and conflicts scattered over the world.

Get your facts straight before you come to me with this level of ignorance and misrepresentation of the facts.
I’ll admit my timeframe was off a bit, but the second source claims closer to 30 million, so i’ll stick with my point that America has killed around 20-30 million people in the past few decades. thank you.

No your point is that the US is a Christian country and Christians are responsible for 20 to 30 million deaths
Isnt that more accurate

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

America has killed around 20-30 million people in the past few decades. thank you.

You're a straight-up lying propagandist.

How many people were killed in the 2nd World War alone?

Those numbers are from the Second World War to, presumably, today.

Not just that last few decades, but 78 years worth of war.

You do not get to just brush that off as if it means nothing that you just purposefully lie to everyone trying to make it seem like this happened only in the Middle East.
Ok, lol, so, it’s only 5 million compared to our 9000. Does that make you feel better about it? That is still million people.

Here, you skipped over this part.

This study reveals that U.S. military forces were directly responsible for about 10 to 15 million deaths during the Korean and Vietnam Wars and the two Iraq Wars. The Korean War also includes Chinese deaths while the Vietnam War also includes fatalities in Cambodia and Laos.

The American public probably is not aware of these numbers and knows even less about the proxy wars for which the United States is also responsible. In the latter wars there were between nine and 14 million deaths in Afghanistan, Angola, Democratic Republic of the Congo, East Timor, Guatemala, Indonesia, Pakistan and Sudan.

But the victims are not just from big nations or one part of the world. The remaining deaths were in smaller ones which constitute over half the total number of nations. Virtually all parts of the world have been the target of U.S. intervention.

edit on 10-1-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: Woodcarver

You said that in the last 20 YEARS we have killed nearly 20 million people.

Your first source says this:

The overall conclusion reached is that the United States most likely has been responsible since WWII for the deaths of between 20 and 30 million people in wars and conflicts scattered over the world.

Get your facts straight before you come to me with this level of ignorance and misrepresentation of the facts.
I’ll admit my timeframe was off a bit, but the second source claims closer to 30 million, so i’ll stick with my point that America has killed around 20-30 million people in the past few decades. thank you.

No your point is that the US is a Christian country and Christians are responsible for 20 to 30 million deaths
Isnt that more accurate
I certainly think that America presents itself as a christian nation. Every president we have ever had evokes the christian god and claims to be a christian and says that their christian values lead thier decision making process. I’ll send your church a dollar if you can prove otherwise.
edit on 10-1-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I certainly dont consider your opinion of any worth in relation to christian nations or identities
Hitler evoked the Christian God to garner support and many believed him.
I see the same in your country, mindless sheep
Hitler hated christianity, just told lies to win popular support, but no? Woodie doesnt see that, naive Woodie, gullible Woodie, sheeple Woodie?
All presidents were/are christian because "Woodie certainly thinks"

I am not sure if you are playing dumb or actually dumb

Keep your dollar, your opinion or agreement is immaterial to me
edit on 10-1-2019 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Oh NOW you read your own source.

I'm done.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Where did I put my sledgehammer?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

Sorry but a bunch of American Christian ministers did not fly plains into Mecca and Riyadh and kill thousands of their civilians and some of their military in last 20 years now can you say the same a out Saudis no.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

I understand it was supposed to represent the g20 countries but it still should not be put on this site where this country committed such a horrific crime this is a slap in the face to the American people and this French sculptor should have left that sculpture in its shipping crate still it is shipped to next local. And this attack was not done in the name of Allah it was done to mess with us plain and simple. Instead of hitting Iraq and Afghanistan we should have sent them back to the nomadic tribesmen they used to be.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

spoken like a true christian american, is that an oxymoron?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Ad Trump let this happen?. The Bastard. Down with such a thing.

Really?

I figured it was only a mater of post before someone would end up going there.

Donald Trump, the real estate mogul, has offered to purchase the site of the proposed Islamic community centre and mosque near Ground Zero with a 25 per cent markup.

Mr Trump made the offer with the condition that any community centre must be built at least five blocks away from the site of the World Trade Centre, where nearly 3,000 people died in the al Qaeda suicide attacks of Sept 11, 2001.
He offered Hisham Elzanaty, an Egyptian-born New York businessman, a 25 per cent premium over the $4.8 million price that his investment consortium paid for the site, which is just two blocks from ground zero.
“I am making this offer as a resident of New York and citizen of the United States, not because I think the location is a spectacular one (because it is not), but because it will end a very serious, inflammatory, and highly divisive situation,” Mr Trump wrote in his letter to Mr Elzanaty.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Hmmmmmm..........and on the other side of town............

Obama Strongly Backs Islam Center Near 9/11 Site

www.nytimes.com...

I remember Trump saying in a interview many years ago on the subject " just because you can do it doesn't mean it's a good idea to do it" made perfect sense to me.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   
The new democracy - 5 people want a statue celebrating terrorism that's ok - but if 45% of the country wants a wall - no

It's pretty clear our government knows alot more about 9/11 than they are saying, so I am not ready to neutron bomb the UAE - but I don't think mosques and candy portraits of a wife beating, pedo goat fckr is cool either.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   
A french artist created one for each to the G20 countries...Remove Saudi from the G20 then we can remove the statue. Out side of that who gives a #... And I think the OP title is miss leading in I don't think the statues celebrate anything, its just art...

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Every major attack site had a mosque built on it.

Remember when they wanted to build a mosque there?

This is so messed up.

They are only winning because of naive liberals.

If the u.s. stood United against this present day nazi party. They wouldn't stand a chance.

Everything about their religion should be criticized and modernized. But no their anti gay rights, anti women's rights, anti religious freedom is hailed by liberals

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   
how about some Instant Karma

seemingly in response to the Islamic statue at Ground Zero, a huge swarm of Locusts plagues Mecca

see:

Huge swarm of locusts descends on Mecca leaving worshippers covered in insects as cleaners battle to control the bugs at Islam's holiest site

~Footage shared on social media showed insects swarming at the Great Mosque
!Sanitation workers have been deployed to spray insecticide around the site
!The mosque is the holiest in Islam and attracts millions of pilgrims every year

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

I’m soooooo offended, there’s an Australian one there too!

Do these monsters know no bounds?!!?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I stand by my remarks instead of Afghanistan we should have flattened Saudi military and if they want to truly dwell in the dark ages let them . They have bought up billions of dollars worth of arms since the 70s but these vaginas for lack of a better word have chosen to hire others to do their attacks and to fight their wars while they use there propaganda arm/cair to go in a try to indoctrinate people into the belief that Islam is a religion of love and peace. And that Saudis are our friends.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: gallop

I’m soooooo offended, there’s an Australian one there too!

Do these monsters know no bounds?!!?

And the Australian one clearly states "That's not a knife. THIS is a knife..."

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Oh NOW you read your own source.

I'm done.
5,000,000 compared to 9000. I’d give up too.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

I stand by my remarks instead of Afghanistan we should have flattened Saudi military and if they want to truly dwell in the dark ages let them . They have bought up billions of dollars worth of arms since the 70s but these vaginas for lack of a better word have chosen to hire others to do their attacks and to fight their wars while they use there propaganda arm/cair to go in a try to indoctrinate people into the belief that Islam is a religion of love and peace. And that Saudis are our friends.

And I won’t argue with your remarks, they are important to you and you are welcome to have them
The Muslim extremists are dangerous and obviously need to be dealt with I am not naive but
It’s not Christian to kill people
Woodie was saying that the US was a Christian nation and I don’t believe that ( I don’t think he does either, just an argumentative recalcitrant fundamentalist)

I stand by your remarks as well, just don’t agree

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

. As I stated I wrote flattened their military I was not saying to hit civilians. Kinda hard to fight tho if you only have rocks and sticks. I also believe we have every right if you buy weapons from us and then attack us you lose all right to keep said weapons.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join