It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Sculpture Celebrating Saudi Arabia Has Been Erected on Ground Zero. “There is no god but Allah,

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
How many here on ATS are against this, but support Trump's attitude on Saudi Arabia?

It's okay to be against Saudi Arabia's government, but you can still fully support or ignore Trump's actions..

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Did it matter? When Trump actually got into power, he fully supported the Saudi government. A billionaire spending some cash to make himself look good doesn't compare to what one actually does when they have real power.

Complimenting and supporting human rights abusers as the president says more than being a billionaire civilian throwing cash around..

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
I wonder how accepting and tolerant they would be if we wanted a similar statue erected in their country.

They are really just shoving their involvement in 9/11 right in our faces.

How so. The statue is too the religion not to a country. Can you not see the difference.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Your OP is based on a lie and a hoax. How does a statue by a French artist represend Saudi Arabia. It is about Allah. They are very different things.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

If that isn't a slap in the face I don't know what is

The fact that 911 was an inside job.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Try 15 out of the 19 hijackers were Saudi. Screw Saudi Arabia.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

Try 15 out of the 19 hijackers were Saudi. Screw Saudi Arabia.

Yes but the statue has nothing to do with Saudi Arabia.. Can you not discern from the written word.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
Yes but the statue has nothing to do with Saudi Arabia.. Can you not discern from the written word.

It's supposed to be the Saudi flag just like the other sculptures represent the respective flags of the other G20 nations:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l
This must be from The Onion !

Nope
My. Good. God
It's part of Observer media
A Jared Kushner owned media acquisition since 2007 (yup !)

I'd be curious to understand as to why a "Kushner Media" thing
would happily champion such an idea ...
if the story is indeed true

You are confusing "The New York Observer, which is owned by Kushner, with the British newspaper "The Observer".

The newspaper used for the op is the British "The Observer, which takes "a social liberal, or social democrat line on issues...

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
Islam and christianity share the same god. Yes the abrahamic religions are all sexist, racist and homophobic. Seems a bit rich for one to criticise the other.

Point to a modern religion other than Islam who does what Islam does today?

Islam is a cancer upon the Earth compared to ALL OTHER religions.
Have you seen what the American military has been up to for the last 20 years in the middle east and North Africa? In Iraq alone there were 1.5 million civilian casualties. Now add up Afghanistan, Libya, Pakistan, Iran, and everything in between. How many millions of people have American Christians killed in the last 20 years?

I find it ironic how you want to blame all deaths in Iraq or all the other places in the Middle East on the U.S. When those places have/had Muslim extremists, who are doing nothing different but follow Mohammed exactly how he behaved, and have been killing many of their own people long before the U.S. or the west got involved. When in fact many of those killed in those areas in the ME were killed by Islamic extremists.

The only deaths that have/had one party involved have ALL been in Muslim countries where jihads have been waged such as in Sudan, in which 2.5 million Christians were executed by the Muslim regime in the first jihad, and then ~500,000 non-Arab Muslims were murdered in the second jihad.

Perhaps you weren't around, but sometime during, or shortly after operation "Enduring Freedom" there was an interview done on Bin Laden in which he stated that even as Americans were helping the Muhajideen fight the soviets, the Muhajideen were already discussing how to attack the west, and in specific the U.S.A.

edit on 11-1-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
Islam and christianity share the same god. Yes the abrahamic religions are all sexist, racist and homophobic. Seems a bit rich for one to criticise the other.

You are wrong.
The false god allah did NOT have a son, but three daughters.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Your OP is based on a lie and a hoax. How does a statue by a French artist represend Saudi Arabia. It is about Allah. They are very different things.

A lie and a hoax?... Obviously you seem to be completely ignorant to what "a lie and hoax" truly represent.

This is ground zero, the same place that was attacked by Muslim extremists who attacked the WTC under the name of Allah, and now a Saudi Flag with the phrase “There is no god but Allah, and Mohammed is the prophet” has been posted on ground zero.

Saudi Arabia was sued by families of 9/11 victims for complicity in terror attacks, and now this?...

www.nydailynews.com...

It is no hoax. This should have been thought over and something else should have been posted there.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

It is the Saudi flag, how in the world does it have nothing to do with Saudi Arabia?...

What are you even trying to say/imply with your statement

originally posted by: purplemer... Can you not discern from the written word.
?

No one is saying Saudi Arabia build the statue. (If that is what you were trying to claim I wrote, or implied...) BTW, most of the title was taken directly from how the article was named by "The Observer." I had to make minor changes only because the entire original name did not allow me to post the article because the title was too long.

edit on 11-1-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct excerpt.

edit on 11-1-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Makes sense. Because trump's first foreign transaction was a massive arms sale to SA which he barely boasted about because they asked him not to.

Ahem...$150 BILLION in cash on pallets sent par avion to Iran.

You were saying?

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
.look the kingdom has a long and sordid past of using others to attack their enemies because that way they can claim they were not involved to keep from getting hit by reprisals as in the case of 9/11.. we knew they were responsible from jump street by Bush/Cheney did not admit it because their fortunes were so tied to Saudis so they instead blamed Afghanistan .Yes Trump sold them some weapons which I think was a dumb thing to do but at least he is trying to pull our troops out of Syria where we were fighting a war for saudis.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Hopefully someone destroys or defaces it. It’s disgusting that my state would allow this to happen. What a slap in the face to all those who died that day. As an Atheist I dislike all religions but none more so than Islam. What an utter load of rubbish. Virgins in heaven give me a f’ing break.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Starwatcher

I'm confused as to what you're outraged about?

You do know there is 19 other ones in the vicinity? One each for the twenty g20 nations.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Placing a rasher of bacon on that sculpture is absolutely NOT a ‘hate crime’.

Even if I, I mean ‘someone’ did it every single week.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join