It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leader of right wing party in Germany beaten almost to death

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

That Blair guy sounds like a jerk, so?

That doesnt mean he is a nazi.

The tendency to scream nazi at anyone who disagrees with certain policies is dangerous, and is used to stifle debate.

Just like that thread turned from talking about problems with migrant crime into "that guy and everyone at the rally are Nazis!"

The asshole you so eagerly defend wrote that there should be a picture of Hitler in every class room. Cut the victim mentality bs and adress the Facebook post where Blair writes that there should be a picture of Hitler in every classroom and that Mein Kampf should be handed out to every student.

This is exactly the type of mentality I am saying is dangerous.

Show me where I defended the guy?

I said I saw no proof he was a nazi, or that the rally he was at is 100% nazi.

Suddenly that means I am defending him?

I addressed that post on that thread. Was he joking, was he saying the book should be handed out to show people hpw bad hitler was, was that even his facebook page?

I dont know or care, because I am not defending the guy.

If he is a nazi, ok I condemn him. That doesnt mean that everyone knows he is a nazi, particularly when he is claiming he isnt, and that doesnt mean that anyone who was at a rally is was at is a nazi. And thats not a reason to claim we cant discuss anything he says.

I am concerned about migration policies, does that make me a nazi?

I am also concerned about crime increasing in some rural areas in pennsylvania, does that mean I hate white people?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
About AFD

The AFD (Alternative fuer Deutschland) was in the beginning a anti €uro party. There were not against europe but against the €uro(that thing we use as payment).

With very smart people in their ranks they almost made it in the Bundestag. The established partys were shocked. After that the right-wingers overtook the AFD with very troublesome campaigns especially in the east german regions.

The establishment was apeaced. Nothing to fear from the right-wingers. No one will take them serious any longer.

So in conlusion. The AFD started as a somewhat libertarian-economic party what was very nice and refreshing and ended up very far to the right as was predicted.

And yeah the guy probably had it coming.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Just because people disagree does not mean you have the right to wish actual harm against them. Maybe the guy is a douche. I don't know. Either way, he should not be assaulted in the streets for his political beliefs.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Henubal
About AFD

The AFD (Alternative fuer Deutschland) was in the beginning a anti €uro party. There were not against europe but against the €uro(that thing we use as payment).

With very smart people in their ranks they almost made it in the Bundestag. The established partys were shocked. After that the right-wingers overtook the AFD with very troublesome campaigns especially in the east german regions.

The establishment was apeaced. Nothing to fear from the right-wingers. No one will take them serious any longer.

So in conlusion. The AFD started as a somewhat libertarian-economic party what was very nice and refreshing and ended up very far to the right as was predicted.

And yeah the guy probably had it coming.

Thank you for perfectly illustrating everything I was criticizing.

They must all be far right and deserve to be beaten nearly to death.

Shameful.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Hoffa was vaporized.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: headorheart
Just because people disagree does not mean you have the right to wish actual harm against them. Maybe the guy is a douche. I don't know. Either way, he should not be assaulted in the streets for his political beliefs.

You get it.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

We have a guy here, who gloryfies IL dulce of nazism, Adolf Hitler, and here you are asking for evidence of this guy being a nazi
I give up.
You are willing to defend a violent jock of a nazi sympathizer just because he talks about closed borders. And you wonder why some people think you are deplorable?! Do you think you will get more people to support your cause by making up excuses for every like minded piece of filth on this face of the earth?
Instead of distancing yourself from these jackasses you are making up excuses and downplaying what they said.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

We have a guy here, who gloryfies IL dulce of nazism, Adolf Hitler, and here you are asking for evidence of this guy being a nazi
I give up.
You are willing to defend a violent jock of a nazi sympathizer just because he talks about closed borders. And you wonder why some people think you are deplorable?! Do you think you will get more people to support your cause by making up excuses for every like minded piece of filth on this face of the earth?
Instead of distancing yourself from these jackasses you are making up excuses and downplaying what they said.

Guilt by association. It’s a common, but really lazy fallacy.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I give up.

Again, show me d efending him.

I said I dont see proof he was a nazi. At first I saw videos of him saying he wasnt a nazi.

I see facebook posts he made, I dont know that this is proof he is a nazi.

I said the guy seems like a scum bag regardless. I said if there is proof he is a nazi, he should be condemned for that.

Meanwhile, you claim this is me defending him.

I am not defending him.

I am saying just shouting Nazi, and then refusing to have a discussion is harmful, and is often applied to people who arent nazis.

Just like in that thread, where members were saying that 100% of the people at the rally were nazis.

Just like you are saying I am defending this guy, despite me never having don ethat.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Grambler

Just trying to get caught up here, is it okay to kill just Nazi's or is it okay to kill anyone who doesn't think the "correct" way?

Thanks

Asking for a friend.

AT one time killing Nazi's was considered American patriotic duty. My Grandfather killed many and helped liberate the Jews and others held in concentration camps.

Nazi's haven't changed....America has, to now be defending them. "Some of them are fine people"
edit on 8-1-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Just trying to get caught up here, is it okay to kill just Nazi's or is it okay to kill anyone who doesn't think the "correct" way?

Thanks

Asking for a friend.

AT one time killing Nazi's was considered Americans patriotic duty. My Grandfather killed many and helped liberate the Jews and others held in concentration camps.

Nazi's haven't changed....Americans have, to now be defending them. "Some of them are fine people"

You are implying trump said some nazis are fine people.

That is a lie.

Trup gave three speeches after charlottesville condemning the death and racist in all three.

He said he thought there were goo people marching to keep the statues up, and good people against this.

You make thnink he was wrong, but that is not him saying nazis are good.

Again, lies like this make viilence against trump and his supporters more likely.

Meanwhile democrats you support pal around with jew hater farrakhan.

I wonder, do you call out those people like Obama as nazi sympathizers as well?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Accusing people of being Nazis without evidence, and then effecting violence based on that accusation, is hardly American. Hell it isn't even a metric by which to measure civil society.

This is what thugs do.
edit on 8 1 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Defending free speech used to be something we all did as well.

Now some try to justify brutality and even murder just because some people think differently.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Thanks

Asking for a friend.

AT one time killing Nazi's was considered American patriotic duty. My Grandfather killed many and helped liberate the Jews and others held in concentration camps.

Nazi's haven't changed....America has, to now be defending them. "Some of them are fine people"

roflmao
Me thinks your grandfather would be rolling over in his grave if he could hear the nonsense you are oozing.

How about I point my finger at you and call you a Nazi! Would it be cool if I did that and someone capped you yo?

If a Nazi believes it is wrong to kill puppies, should we disagree with them on that or should we decide it is good to kill puppies because the Nazi's think it is wrong to kill puppies?

I mean that is the tactic you guys are using to poison the meaning of Nationalism isn't it?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Henubal

And yeah the guy probably had it coming

For being right wing?

Neat. Is beating people nearly to death over political views how you do things?

If someone beats your ass are you gonna "have it coming" because someone disagreed with you?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Now some try to justify brutality and even murder just because some people think differently.

You're free to spread all the hatred you want against anyone you see fit. Freedom of speech...

Just don't be surprised when someone might feel that "speech" was an insult and kicks your ass.

Words have consequences...That hasn't changed.

I know it's ok to beat up gays because you know...they're different.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

You're free to spread all the hatred you want against anyone you see fit. Freedom of speech...

Just don't be surprised when someone might feel that "speech" was an insult and kicks your ass.

Words have consequences...

Yes and our society doesnt accept the violence in response to speech.

DO you think violence is acceptable against speech that is offensive?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Words shouldn't have physical consequences. Unless it is like "I'm going to kill you." Then fine, kill them first.

However, if I like blue but you think blue is a stupid color, you don't get to hurt me because words have consequences.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Words have consequences...

DO you think violence is acceptable against speech that is offensive?

I don't, but I'm not a violent person and usually ignore the idiots. But some people don't want to see a resurgence of Nazi
ideology in America. You reap what you sow.

It's Nazism that is politically racist, violent and extremist as shown by their past performance. DO you think it's acceptable! What did the Nazi's do to people that opposed their despicable system?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

The crowds went wild with support every time Trump threatened violence to hecklers and protesters at his rallies.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join