It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kane and Able... It's all in your head!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Yes it's an analogy that relates to an internal battle between the left and right hemispheres of the brain,
Kain is the ego side obviously and it is our ego that stops us from being balanced, this is the idea put forward in this article, and for me this idea makes much sense.
theglobalcenterforspiritualawakening.com...

It's always been about balance, and uniting both hemispheres imo

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Better read your own story....it's Cain and Abel

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

I spelt it wrong twice haha
I blame Harry Kane

Not changing the mistakes. Lol
My phone auto puts in what it wants
.... New phone.
edit on 7-1-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Yes it's an analogy that relates to a battle between you and your phone.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
To me the story just relates to being aware that your desires can make you do bad things to get what you want. Then later when caught you become suppressed and disgraced and are forced to live your whole life in shame, some inflicted by your own minds persecution on yourself.

I am thinking this story god passed on from a real event long ago in a particular liniage of people. There are probably other tales in different cultures that used to be passed on but early Christianity and conquerers were good at destroying the teachings and beliefs of people when they took over and reprogrammed them to believe in the Jewish and Christian tales instead. The Victor writes history.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Indeed the victor does no wrong, when in actual fact he who stoops the lowest is usually triumphant, don't you see Ricky, how all religions could be analogies of the human body brain or mind and the cosmos, I feel religion could relate to all of things unknown to people wether it's comets (dragons) etc to the bad thoughts in your head (archons), maybe that was our way of explaining the unknown, make a story of it

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I dunno what to say aside that your realization is no new concept and you may be partially correct about the cause...
I’m rather certain it is much more complex than that though...
You may want to include how and where you were raised....social norms and taboos... your spirituality....
your entire code of ethics... how empathetic you are... etc...
Anyway it’s commonly referred to as “The duality of man”
Oddly enough though, Cain and Able as represented in the bible is a perfect example of mans duality...

If you ask me it’s more about mans physical needs and desires versus those of your consciousness or soul...
edit on 8-1-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Thanks mate, yeah much more complex I agree, I stumbled on the link ast night and thought yes this could be true, so posted it quick before bed, I also think we carry lifetimes of information in us through dna and every person in history could still exists in a quantum level inside dna of descendents, or wirelessly in the collective unconscious. Just some thoughts of mine of the possibilities of a hereafter.

Always when I think or discuss these things there's a reminder in the back of my mind saying, it's about balance. Who do you balance the spirit with the ego though, it would seem they were incompatible, aging may see the ego lose its appeal though I suspect.
edit on 8-1-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   

You will never experience anything outside of you.
The head is in you and it may have muppets chatting in it.
You might like to investigate Eric Berne he wrote a book called Transactional Analysis...... it shows how there is a child, a parent and an adult mode in the mind.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Yes Jung used to have the child and the Oldman and basically they conversed with him in his head.
I have a talk with myself as if two of us are talking, talking to myself first sign of madness right, nah first sign of intelligence more like it.

Its listening I want to get better at lol

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Yes Jung used to have the child and the Oldman and basically they conversed with him in his head.
I have a talk with myself as if two of us are talking, talking to myself first sign of madness right, nah first sign of intelligence more like it.

Its listening I want to get better at lol

What to make?
When the question, and the answer: are both a part of us?

Are they separate, or together?
This conversation, the convo within, what's the difference?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

How do you know which one is you?
What if no voice is yours and you are simply the silent background that is aware of each voice?
edit on 8-1-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Surely you have heard body mind and soul, we will set aside the body to remove the confusion...
Being left with mind and soul, some may now be thinking but the brain is the body....
Except it’s more because it regulates all bodily functions,and is constantly at work sending and receiving information and learning from it then taking it a step further using what is learned and preforming extrapolation’s...Thinking or imagining if you will...
Now these conversations we have with ourselves are not just the brain doing its thing and to me is the biggest proof of our souls existence or consciousness if you prefer... You see if the brain just did it’s thing it would preform all processes on its own there would be little room for choice and what’s more what do you suppose actually makes the decision?
It’s almost impossible to explain but let’s take when you are very young for example before the brain has even learned enough to know right or wrong on so many things... Now before doing something wrong there was that little voice letting you know it was the wrong thing to be doing... Another good example is having no for knowledge on something struggling to comprehend or find a solution only to give up then suddenly have an epiphany once you have freed up the noise of thought allowing the answer to come through...
In short I’m saying the brain is just housed in a biological robot “our bodies” and it controls the body and provides computations or choices from what it knows from all information it has gathered...But the Soul our true selves makes the decisions for the choices the brain provides...
So listen to your true self learn to quiet your thought or shall we say your brains choices to save yourself from yourself... It’s all too true we are our own worst enemies for all too often we fail to listen to our true selves knowing we should have beforehand...The bigger problem with doing so is it effects us body mind and soul when we do, changing who we really are our true selves forever...
edit on 8-1-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I'm the narrator

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

to be able to communicate with the higher self
i like to call it all consciousness or the godhead
according to writings there are different stages
im at the start, knowledge of it
synchronicity is increasing...

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

Surely you have heard body mind and soul, we will set aside the body to remove the confusion...
Being left with mind and soul, some may now be thinking but the brain is the body....
Except it’s more because it regulates all bodily functions,and is constantly at work sending and receiving information and learning from it then taking it a step further using what is learned and preforming extrapolation’s...Thinking or imagining if you will...
Now these conversations we have with ourselves are not just the brain doing its thing and to me is the biggest proof of our souls existence or consciousness if you prefer... You see if the brain just did it’s thing it would preform all processes on its own there would be little room for choice and what’s more what do you suppose actually makes the decision?
It’s almost impossible to explain but let’s take when you are very young for example before the brain has even learned enough to know right or wrong on so many things... Now before doing something wrong there was that little voice letting you know it was the wrong thing to be doing... Another good example is having no for knowledge on something struggling to comprehend or find a solution only to give up then suddenly have an epiphany once you have freed up the noise of thought allowing the answer to come through...
In short I’m saying the brain is just housed in a biological robot “our bodies” and it controls the body and provides computations or choices from what it knows from all information it has gathered...But the Soul our true selves makes the decisions for the choices the brain provides...
So listen to your true self learn to quiet your thought or shall we say your brains choices to save yourself from yourself... It’s all too true we are our own worst enemies for all too often we fail to listen to our true selves knowing we should have beforehand...The bigger problem with doing so is it effects us body mind and soul when we do, changing who we really are our true selves forever...

Ya: have heard, but why did you call me Shirley?

Understand some of your ideas, but prefer uniting everything, (concentrating on commonality), rather than engaging in intellectual separation.

In other words: can we find what is common between heaven and hell?
Yin and yang?
Chocolate swirls and strawberry swirls?
This and that?
You and me?
The two battling wolves inside us?

Can we find a common point, that unites Cain and Abel?

Perhaps we must look deeper?

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Sounds like you are having fun.
Wunderbar!

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Yes it's an analogy that relates to an internal battle between the left and right hemispheres of the brain,
Kain is the ego side obviously and it is our ego that stops us from being balanced, this is the idea put forward in this article, and for me this idea makes much sense.
theglobalcenterforspiritualawakening.com...

It's always been about balance, and uniting both hemispheres imo

If the Total Bollocks Link site is correct and you believe every word of it then everything is fine for the future.

If the link is a pack of lies based on an real past event and the devil has made you believe one of his common lies, then you are screwed as we step into the final battle between your Cane & Abel waring factions.

If the Universe is based on 50/50 balance, then does that mean that every single planet will NEVER reach Peace & Happiness ? Because balance will make the planet go nuclear war first, to neutralize the optimism that us peasants need.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I doubt it's as simple as that, but any excessive does harm where as moderation seems to be the key to health I have found
edit on 10-1-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I doubt it's as simple as that, but any excessive does harm where as moderation seems to be the key to health I have found

So excessive wealth (1st World) does harm to Planet (Bitch) Gaia and moderation is healtlhy when following Bible prophesy and bombing the sh1t out of little children in Iraq, Afganistan and Damascus (Isiah 17:1) is Healthy.

i thought New Age sites had to prove that the Bible was lies, when their Balance has OBEYED a sentence in the Bible (Isiah 17.1) word for word. Out of every city on this planet, the MIC grunts were sent to Damascus; wow, what a coincidence.

Key note: The Stupid clueless Lucifuhrer believes that he is in control yet for some strange reason he obeys every Word that the Bible contains. That fallen cherub is boring the life out of me. He needs to be whacked by a Seraph or Raphah.

i just wish that f@cking coward would show his true self instead of hiding behind his globalist glove puppets.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join