It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible is True

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
Then we have the Satanists. They're also based on Judo/Christianity, their religion is based upon THE Bible. They just added a book of their own that declares THE Bible as fake news, and God was really the bad guy.
(When did the Devil flood the planet and smite mankind again? I forget.)

That's not true. Satanists don't worship the devil or have beliefs about the bible or god being evil, they worship themselves. It's about indulgence. Satan is a metaphor, not a being of worship. I agree with all the other stuff in your post, though.

That sounds quite similar to kabbalists.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Toolman18

Are we allowed to disagree or ask which version of the "Bible" is true?

All Christian denominations are true? Ok.

LoL

God may exist but the Bible is a book. The words within are a hodgepodge of sacred texts assembled by earthly powers as their source of power.

It is for religion of empire not spirituality of Soul / God.

edit on 1 11 2019 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Toolman18
I also believe Jesus took the crap of humanity on his shoulders for us.

Then how come there is still ''crap'' around us?
In fact the world became a much worse place to live in after christianity!
His followers took the world back in progress, they tyrannized our societies until very receclty (in some countries they still do) while making holy wars, persecutions the witchhunt inquisition, forcing chistianity to everyone with violence!
The church is the most corrupt organization ever existed with million and millions of victims!
Injustice , abuse, exploitation of the citizens by The churches of Jesus happen to this day. They still live in the Dark ages and they want us all dragged with them!

How did Jesus just watched all this happen by his followers that also dare to say that Jesus saved humanity?Hypocrisy seems like a perfect synonym for christianity.

Science and technology, humanism, freedom and free thinking saved humanity (from the dark ages that christians brought)
We have to thank Renaissance not Jesus.... at least that's what I ''believe''.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: Groot
Did you know dolphins and octopuses are smarter than us? Their brains show it.

You know what they did? They just lived the life that was given to them and did not try to create something different.

Because it was perfect.

We don't belong here, so we try to change it. Do we really need electricity and cars and jobs to live?

No.

We can survive just fine without all that.

So, explain to me how a creator made it all perfect for us.

I'm curious what their brains show.

But I'm pretty sure they would change things if they could. And the reason they don't is because they can't.

Pretty sure they know humans will do themselves in and just cruising along waiting for that to happen.

That's what a smart person would do if working with an idiot. Say nothing, cruise along and wait till they get fired.

We are the idiots.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I also believe Jesus took the crap of humanity on his shoulders for us. Now we can walk right into heaven if we only accept it.

Lol.

God creates man who has no concept of good and evil, aka right and wrong. God tells man dont eat from this tree or man will suffer....

Man, who does not know the difference between right and wrong, eats from said tree. God gets angry and punishes and exiles man from Gods presence. God puts strict unholy conditions on man to prevent eternal suffering if strict unholy laws, no demands arnt met.

After awhile God comes down to earth to sacrifice himself for himself to save us from himself!! All because he punished someone who does not understand the difference between right and wrong.

What a monster. Like throwing your 2 year old kid in a pit of eternal damnation for eating candy before dinner when you told them not too. Like a 2 year old understands right and wrong.

Hideous.

Coomba98
edit on 11-1-2019 by coomba98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
"In His image," even.

I wonder if De Debil wished he had Photoshop.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: coomba98

Look at this in a different way and you will understand some of this.

In genesis chapter 1 and genesis Chapter 2. God is depicted differently by title.

In chapter one God is described by the name God only. But in Chapter two God is now depicted as Lord God.

Lord God came into the story after God rested on the seventh day. God is resting when Lord God comes into the seen.

Man was created in Gods image as male and female in genesis chapter 1.

When God is resting Lord God comes into the seen in genesis chapter 2, and formed man (Adam) from the dust on the ground.
Before Lord God formes Eve from Adams rib Lord God creates a Garden east in Eden. Were Lord God then puts Adam.

Since Lord God created a garden to the east of Eden. This should tell you that Eden actually existed prior to Lord God forming the garden to the east in Eden. If it diden't Lord God's Eden described in chapter two would be the only Eden. It would not have to be created to the east of Eden.

In genesis chapter 1. What God creates is all good even man (male and female). But what Lord God creates east of Eden is not all good. What does the first verse in chapter 3. say about Lords Gods creation? It does say something about the beasts that Lord God creates. And this beast described in chapter 3 is far from good.

Lord God is the imposter God.

Lord God formed Adam from the dust on the ground…….. Did lord God actually form Adam in the image of us (Gods).... ? Yes he did . Lord God formed man in the image of the "man" God created in Chapter 1. Lord God did not form Adam in the image God did in Chapter 1. But in the image of the man that god created. Lord God cloned the image of the man...….described in Chapter 1. And called him Adam. Then out of Adam Lord God cloned the female Eve. And that was done in Eden. That is a Clue also when it comes to how the bible describes who was actually cast out of the Garden.
If you take your time and read you will know that only Adam was cast out of the garden of Eden. Eve was never cast out.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

I understand the Gnostic views and to be honest I quiet like them from a story point of view. Very logical compared to the Christian view point.

However, I have never heard of your specific view point, which is interesting to ponder in a fictional story or daydream scenario.

Cheers for the thought food.

Coomba98
edit on 12-1-2019 by coomba98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   

That is good. Did you know that geneis Chapter 1 is practically depicting Our scientifically theory about the Big Bang?

And God said : Let there be light…… does that tell you something?

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I know that in many parts of genesis it is almost as if god is not one entity but a community or multiplicity or society of agents.

I know that in the final evolutionary state, the god state, of perfect intellect, perfect information, absolute security, absolute freedom, unlimited time, which equates to omnipotence, omniscience, and perfect moral judgement, there can exist many yet only one, like a hall of mirrors. The universe will awaken, god will awaken, and everything will be enveloped in this wondrous state.
edit on 12-1-2019 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

That is good. Did you know that geneis Chapter 1 is practically depicting Our scientifically theory about the Big Bang?

And God said : Let there be light…… does that tell you something?

Actually genesis got it way wrong. Check this out.

answersingenesis.org...

Coomba98

Lol dumbarse me seems to have pointed to a creationist website. Haha Haha dumb me. Lol.

To drunk and tired now will respond tomorrow with ted link I cant currently find.

Night
edit on 12-1-2019 by coomba98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   

a reply to: pheonix358

The scriptures written before the Roman Catholic Empire is propaganda?

Yes, there were many people claiming to be the son of God and these scriptures were the PR to try and sell that particular Messiah's story.
Regardlesa of who wrote the books of the Bible the Bible as we know it was compiled at the council of Nicea where Jesus' divinity was decided by a vote. A fact that brings this whole house of cards tumbling down...

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

It doesn't man. Just recognition.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

Well like most churches/religions, there are different degrees of satanists.

I'll be amazed when a religion is formed where all the followers are in 100% agreement in the teachings.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Sure. Find a church (LEGAL DISCLAIMER: mosque/synagogue/temple/hot yoga yurt/etc.) that fits your world view and become part of that community. Enjoy it--and I hope it enriches your life!

But please stop trying to sell your dogma to me. I might already have one that I like.

Q: Why are the faithful so bent on recruiting?

A: It's the tribal part of the brain at work.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTruthRocks

"Why are the faithful so bent on recruiting?"

Because people who refuse to accept their belief system irk them somewhat down to them displaying independent thought out with the control construct they choose to adopt?

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Groot

I dont see dolphins using arc welders, building skyscrapers, and running long form mathematics to understand and manipulate the universe around them.

I don't see dolphins using more than they need, leading lives that are insustainable to their environment. I don't see dolphins killing each other for the fun of it. I don't see dolphins staring at friggin cell phones all day.... oh are they ever missing out.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

Dolphins don't live in an environment where fire can be produced nor have the opposable appendages to use or construct tools. What they are missing is the ability to manipulate there environment in any kind of meaningful manner.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

I've seen them play with corral... that's about it.

Humans evolved on a much different lineage path than Dolphins, unfortunately, we acquired more aggressive genetics and DNA. Although Dolphins have been known to gang up on other creatures just because they get to close and beat them to death.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
Did you know that geneis Chapter 1 is practically depicting Our scientifically theory about the Big Bang?

I've heard that claim many times, it doesn't work without extreme straw grasping.
edit on 1 13 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join