It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers stole 18,000 documents related to 9/11; are releasing them as their ransoms aren't met

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Because the truth movement is media selling to a target audience. A industry that generates donations, book sales, website likes, Facebook likes, and YouTube likes.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

My question is why are they not dead? The US and its slave states would have thrown almost the entire worlds intelligence and security weaponry, surveillance technology and talent and resources at these people tying to kill them before this.

Because its a set up.

Yes hackers may have documents but nothing explosive to confirm any government conspiracy the likes of what ATS members want.

Read the Q and A,

read the articles.

If one cannot smell BS so stinky then they need to see a doctor.

This overlord guy " it not about ego or saving the world"

Yet few references how they want this to be bigger than Snowden

Yeah not egotistical at all, now for someone so intelligent to make such glaring contradiction shows we are dealing with amateurs that are looking to do exactly;y what they say, make money.

But not by selling explosive info like they are setting readers up to believe by using phrases like " we don't care about saving the world" implying its world changing info.

Best way to sell

is to BS as much possible

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

9.8 gigs is about 700,000 PDF pages

Or 1 page

It actually depends what is on the page, if its just plain black text then that will take very little space, add colours and images and it takes up more space so you can use less pages to reach 9 gig.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

DarkOverlord said the UFO files are a "10" on a scale of 1 to 10. The 9-11 files are a 7.5.

Well if they said so then I will clear this up very soon.

Comes back 2 hours later.

Just decrypted the whole thing

Its a hi resolution above 1080 pixel version of the movie Idiocracy to show how idiotic and easily swayed large groups of people can be by nothing but words on a computer screen.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Having read all of Christopher Bollyn's works, IMO he provides the most insight into what happened. With the comptroller of the pentagon on that day being an ordained rabbi, the answers are fairly obvious when combined with the dancing Israelis.

Nukes and Nibiru with help of chemtrails.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: drphilxr
a reply to: Jesushere

Dark Overlord's Twitter account has been suspended. Probably old news by now.

That fact alone gives the guy or guys some measure of credibility. If he has angered the mainstream media, he must have something.

So all I need to do is claim I am Jesus, delete my facebook account and ........ you are convinced.

I am Jesus and my paypal account is drying up help me walk the waters to fish for my fellow man by donating to my paypal account.

I am Jesus, the proof is I deleted my facebook page.

I think the radiation from all those nukes going off on 9/11 has gotten to your head

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

That's what happens when government covers up the truth and forms commissions to enact the cover-up. The Warren Commission did just that, and so did the 911 Commission.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: lightedhype

That public facing pastebin link works on Reddit but not here?

ATS automatically scrubs pastebin links for security purposes, kinda like how it handles Wikileaks links.

and why would ATS do that?....the sources suck, that's why

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

a reply to: mrthumpy

That's what happens when government covers up the truth and forms commissions to enact the cover-up. The Warren Commission did just that, and so did the 911 Commission.

And when you have people fall for pseudoscience you get support for charlatans that push fantasies like nukes brought down the WTC.

Sad you push false narratives that distract from holding the government accountable for its incompetence concern 9/11. You ever think the truth movement is part of the distraction?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
There is pseudo science on both sides.

The "debunk" movement lost me when they started making "debunk" videos about thermite in a deliberately deceptive attempt to discredit Stephen Jones' paper about Thermite residue at the WTC. The paper said NANO thermite was used, which everybody knows to be capable of cutting through steel like butter. But the debunkers used normal, non-NANO thermite, which is totally different from NANO thermite.

There is fake and real truth movement. The fake movement takes any credible point made by the real movement, and embellishes it until it's silly. Adding aliens to it, or trying to suggest there was no physical airplanes at the WTC impact.

Neither side has exactly a command structure to it, so anything goes. And because anything goes, a lot of BS goes unchecked.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
But if you've been watching the releases from Dark Overlord, it's showing itself to be highly credible stuff. Not really as juicy as we've been lead to believe, but definitely not fake.

Trouble is, they only managed to hack a law firm or two, which are litigating for third parties. Most of the documents I've seen so far come from the lawyers defending the airlines from law suits, and so all we're getting is stuff they intended to show in court anyway.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

originally posted by: mrthumpy

a reply to: projectvxn

a variety of other theories contradicting the official theory.

And each other, even after all these years. Odd that

I'm sure a lot of them were made up and put online by the people who did it.

Like the Pentagon footage of a missile hitting the Pentagon theory. Clearly the Pentagon was hit by a plane, but releasing the footage divided the truthers and weakened their argument.

So why release this kind of stuff?

www.youtube.com...

Just to confuse. That's political strategy 101.

So the ones pushing fringe theories like nukes, dustification and nano-thermite are just useful idiots?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   

One, Jone has never completed the study by releasing his samples for independent analysis.

Two, would you like to cite a study that actually found that WTC dust could support any type of thermite reaction.

Three, would you like to quote from the actual paper how Jones made the leap from thermite to super thermite. Or what test was used to show his dust had the properties of thermite.

If I remember right, he concluded Al2 was present because there was aluminum oxide present. He never even test for Al2. He just concluded it must be present. Is that false?

Four, no proof of cut columns.

Five, those pushing thermite not only proved they were charlatans by not releasing their dust for independent conformation to complete the discovery process. But when they were caught pushing columns cut during WTC cleanup as columns cut by thermite during collapse proved the thermite / super thermite argument has zero credibility.

debunked-the-wtc-9-11-angle-cut-column-not-thermite-cut-later.t9469/
www.metabunk.org...

Might as well throw in the picture the truth movement shows as molten steel is really burning paper.

www.metabunk.org/a-molten-metal-9-11-photo-is-just-burning-paper.t9982/

www.metabunk.org...

Sorry, there is zero evidence of planted pyrotechnics at the WTC. The truth movement “evidence” is manufactured using pseudoscience, out of context photos, and lies.

edit on 23-1-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   

deliberately deceptive attempt to discredit Stephen Jones' paper about Thermite residue at the WTC

There really is nothing to debunk. Jones never completed the discovery process, and there is no independent verification his dust could sustain a thermite reaction, and there is no independent confirmation his dust contained thermite or super thermite. Is that false?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

One, Jone has never completed the study by releasing his samples for independent analysis.

Two, would you like to cite a study that actually found that WTC dust could support any type of thermite reaction.

Actually there have been other studies that yielded similar results. The chips were plentiful enough in the debris that other researchers were able to gather similar chips and test them.

Being nano-thermite or not is inconclusive, but they don't appear to be primer paint (which is the only other plausible theory out there for what they are.)

off-guardian.org...

Three, would you like to quote from the actual paper how Jones made the leap from thermite to super thermite. Or what test was used to show his dust had the properties of thermite.

He never predicted normal thermite in the first place.

The stuff he cited in his paper would be impossible for normal thermite to create. There was never any point in time when normal thermite was on the table.

Four, no proof of cut columns.

Once you start asking for absolute proof of something in the debris, ............. you start to sound like a truther.

Everybody wants to wait until they have absolute proof to tell what happened. But the debris got recycled early on, before any but a select few could pick through them.

Five, those pushing thermite not only proved they were charlatans by not releasing their dust for independent conformation to complete the discovery process. But when they were caught pushing columns cut during WTC cleanup as columns cut by thermite during collapse proved the thermite / super thermite argument has zero credibility.

Who was caught doing that?

Don't you get how this works? "They" is a pretty broad term. Anybody can be "they".

Did Dr. Jones and his team push that, or just some random enthusiasts?

Might as well throw in the picture the truth movement shows as molten steel is really burning paper.

Who is "the truth movement"? Is that an organization that all works together?

How do you know the people who blew up the buildings themselves aren't putting up a video of burning paper?

Sorry, there is zero evidence of planted pyrotechnics at the WTC. The truth movement “evidence” is manufactured using pseudoscience, out of context photos, and lies.

To tell the truth, the part of Jones' paper that convinced me was the tiny iron globules that had sulfur in them but no calcium.

First of all, tiny globules only form under extreme heat. Very extreme.

Second of all, there isn't a good reason for them to have sulfur in them. That's just weird. It can't be from the gypsum in the walls, because then there would be calcium too (separating out a chemical is harder than mixing one in.)

They're an out of place artifact, easily explained by use of a super heated thermite bomb being used to cut something, but hard to explain otherwise.

The rest of the paper was kind of boring. I don't think the towers were brought down by "controlled demolition". I think only the three floors that simultaneously collapsed to initiate NIST's pancake collapse were demolished. (NIST has never explained how the failure of those floors could be as sudden as it was, and how the supports totally failed to cushion the free fall collapse that was needed for their "hammer effect" to not be more of a "hit with soft pillow" effect.)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

This is a direct quote from Jones' paper:
"
7. As measured using DSC, the material ignites and reacts vigorously at a temperature of approximately
430 ˚C, with a rather narrow exotherm, matching
fairly closely an independent observation on a known
super-thermite sample. The low temperature of ignition and the presence of iron oxide grains less than
120 nm show that the material is not conventional
thermite (which ignites at temperatures above 900 ˚C)
but very likely a form of super-thermite. "

So the reasons were that

A: the chips behavior matched known samples of Nano thermite.

B: The iron oxide grains were only 120 nm in diameter. (IE. Nano sized.)

But why I believe in 3 floors demolition theory, is that there is something that is also suspicious is that both planes managed to hit multifloor tenancies, and both managed to hit them right in the smack middle.

In WTC1, the plane's outline spread from the 94th to th 99th floor..

911review.com...

[img]https://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/cmh/simulation/phase3/Run12/FEMA.jpg/img]

Marsch and McLennon were the leasers for the 93rd to the 99th floors.

en.wikipedia.org...

In WTC2, the plane's impact outline starts right on floor 79 and goes up to floor 82.

911review.com...

Fuji Bank leased exactly those floors

en.wikipedia.org...

Point being, if you wanted to rig thermite charges for a "hammer effect" failure to occur, allowing the top of the building to fall 30 feet and smash into the lower part (a "hammer effect"), you only needed an "inside man" from one company in each building to open the door to your demolitions person.

edit on 23-1-2019 by bloodymarvelous because: edded exerpt

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Actually there have been other studies that yielded similar results.

Name one study that concluded thermite that completed the discovery process.

Name one study that conducted an analysis that would show the dust could sustain a thermite reaction.

You

He never predicted normal thermite in the first place.

He never concluded anything either way.
Name of his the paper

Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center
benthamopen.com...

The paper is non specific by title. It doesn’t even say thermite. The paper is “Thermitic Material“

From the actual paper

After igniting several red/gray chips in a DSC run to 700 ̊C, we found numerous iron-rich spheres and spheroids in the residue, indicating that a very high- temperature reaction had occurred, since the iron-rich product clearly must have been molten to form these shapes. In several spheres, elemental iron was veri- fied since the iron content significantly exceeded the oxygen content. We conclude that a high-temperature reduction-oxidation reaction has occurred in the heated chips, namely, the thermite reaction.

vigorously at a temperature of approximately 430 ̊C, with a rather narrow exotherm, matching fairly closely an independent observation on a known super-thermite sample. The low temperature of igni- tion and the presence of iron oxide grains less than 120 nm show that the material is not conventional thermite (which ignites at temperatures above 900 ̊C) but very likely a form of super-thermite

benthamopen.com...

The very last paragraph of the conclusion from the paper.

Based on these observations, we conclude that the red layer of the red/gray chips we have discovered in the WTC dust is active, unreacted thermitic material, incorporating nanotechnology, and is a highly energetic pyrotechnic or explosive material.

Now. Please quote from the paper where Jones states with absolute conformation there was thermite or super thermite in his just.

You cannot. The paper is junk science.

edit on 24-1-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   

the chips behavior matched known samples of Nano thermite.

When and how did Jones ever burn super thermite to conclude this? What studies is he referring to? Did he state data that shows this. The paper is junk.
edit on 24-1-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   

There was no Al2 in the WTC dust free to support a thermite reaction.

Analysis of Red/Gray Chips in WTC Dust

Dr. James Millette

Conclusions

The red/gray chips found in the WTC dust at four sites in New York City are consistent with a carbon steel coated with an epoxy resin that contains primarily iron oxide and kaolin clay pigments.

There is no evidence of individual elemental aluminum particles of any size in the red/gray chips, therefore the red layer of the red/gray chips is not thermite or nano-thermite.

Now, please cite what analysis Jones conducted that proves there was free Al2 in his dust?

What independent lab did Jones submit his samples to for confirmation?

What was jones counter to “aluminum particles of any size in the red/gray chips, therefore the red layer of the red/gray chips is not thermite or nano-thermite.“

Until you can show the dust contained Al2 for a thermite reaction, your whole argument is moot.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous
But if you've been watching the releases from Dark Overlord, it's showing itself to be highly credible stuff. Not really as juicy as we've been lead to believe, but definitely not fake.

Trouble is, they only managed to hack a law firm or two, which are litigating for third parties. Most of the documents I've seen so far come from the lawyers defending the airlines from law suits, and so all we're getting is stuff they intended to show in court anyway.

It seems to me like a scam, actually. A huge scam. They pretend quite a lot of documents with apparently no new light to shed on 9/11 are being described as earth-shattering, to put Snowden out in the cold, change our world in order that our new generation of "doing very well" people who like to feel they can splash digital cash will pay many thousands.

If there were any real revelations, surely we would have heard of them by now?

Otherwise, it's just really documents of very low level interest, telling us nothing.

Perhaps the secretaries of some wealthy person who paid for top level access knows all the beans by now - but it's very unlikely. We would have heard something anyway. Even if someone managed to pay for a lot of genuinely world changing information, wouldn't the intelligence feds get to them very quickly and let them know that they are silenced and cannot share on pain of Bradley Manning-esque jail with a strange, free sex change thrown in. (I still wonder if that could have been a warning more than prison. "Think you can speak out and just spend years in solitary in a prison room. No, look, we'll take away your person and your gender from you also, for an example."

But I highly doubt that there was anything much in there. Dark Overlord group probably got what it wanted - a few thousand pounds each for their summer holidays in exchange for nothing of importance.

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join