It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers stole 18,000 documents related to 9/11; are releasing them as their ransoms aren't met

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Steemit.com took down thedarkoverlord's posts. However since it's on the steem blockchain they can be read directly using a blockchain explorer or by using another steem front end.

steempeak.com...@thedarkoverlord

LInky

Posts can be viewed on steempeak.com

edit on 8-1-2019 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

they are slowly disappearing aren't they?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

No. The guy is smart and knows that you can't get rid of his posts on the blockchain.

However, it's my understanding that the steemit.com website implemented google ads recently. So it's being pondered that the account was banned on the website in order to not lose advertising revenue. Since it's very illegal to do what he's doing. Similar to twitter banning him.

However other steem front ends still show the posts. Let's see how long that lasts.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
A worthy read analysing the preview container of the veracrypt release to date;
sparky.tech...

Observations to include;
* TheDarkOverlords use Windows
* The file system timestamps of the original documents have been maintained
* The line “Identification: Word 8.0” in the exiftool output (circa 2001 Office 97)
* The volume is 84% used and holds 5 containers
* The volume was created, the files were copied into it, and then the volume was closed - no edits, deletions, straight up professional dump.
edit on 8-1-2019 by digitalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Another post was made with the key this time for layer 2.

If anyone wants to take a peak.

busy.org...@thedarkoverlord/9-11-papers-megaleak-layer-2-checkpoint-08-cyber-cash-for-cyber-cache

linky

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Off your second link

"tyramisoux55
1 hour ago

yes, as I wrote above. The key is definitely wrong. maybe markdown messed it up. They need to post as code"

Seems like the code isn't legit or wrong in some way or... do we have a google doc link like the last dump? That's where I got the first 500 files, didn't get the 150 "checkpoint" files because they weren't on the google docs... or any legit seeming website. That annonfiles site gets blocked for me by Malwarebytes

-Log Details-
Protection Event Date: 1/3/19
Protection Event Time: 8:06 PM
Log File: 12c84ac8-0fd6-11e9-8f84-001fbc129e58.json

-Software Information-
Version: 3.6.1.2711
Components Version: 1.0.508
Update Package Version: 1.0.8617
License: Premium

-System Information-
CPU: x64
File System: NTFS
User: System

-Blocked Website Details-
Malicious Website: 1
, , Blocked, [-1], [-1],0.0.0

-Website Data-
Category: RiskWare
Domain: anonfiles.com
IP Address: 46.227.68.154
Port: [52834]
Type: Outbound
File: Program Files/Mozilla Firefoxfirefox.exe

(end)

Take it or leave it, I didn't want to "risk" it lol
if you know of google doc links please post them or something safer! Thanks.
edit on 9-1-2019 by tensetek because: Funky emotes....

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tensetek

ausbitbank posted the fixed key in the comments that seems to be working.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Indeed, do you have the archive file from annonfiles site? Have you tried the key? Just curious, it all worries me.
Thanks.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

No. I figured I'd let someone else mess with that.

I'm sure that someone will be posting some interesting things from those files soon.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Gentlemen,

Indeed the key has some characters in it that may be interpreted as markup. However, you can read the steem blockchain DIRECTLY, using this command from a linux pc:

*NOTE: ATS is not preserving the code formatting of this despite being inside "code" tags....you may need to hit the "quote" button to see the correct text.

curl -s --data '["jsonrpc":"2.0", "method":"condenser_api.get_discussions_by_blog", "params":[["tag":"thedarkoverlord","limit":"100"]], "id":1]' rpc.steemviz.com...|jq '.result[]|[title:.title,author:.author,permlink:.permlink,body:.body,created:.created,lastupdated:.last_update]'

You may need to install the 'jq' package for whatever linux distro you have (ie, yum install fq).

If you do this you can see the latest message from TDO is:

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

"9/11 Papers" MegaLeak - Layer 2 + Checkpoint 08: Cyber-Cash For Cyber-Cache

busy.org...@thedarkoverlord/

This is the thedarkoverlord here to deliver a message.

This is the '9/11 Papers' MegaLeak. Keep giving us cyber-cash for cyber-cache.

Hello, world. As you're well-aware, we designed a compensation plan that would allow for the public crowd-funding of our organisation in order to permit the public disclosure of our "9/11 Papers" in the interest of the public. Part of this plan was to create a tiered escalation plan that would result in multiple layers and milestones (which we're calling checkpoints) to ensure the powers at be are being properly bent over a barrel. We've said it before, and we'll say it again: we're financially motivated, and you (the public) has spoken to us in our language (internet money, specifically Bitcoin). Remember, continuing to fund our wallet will continue to keep us motivated to help break the truth to the world by open-sourcing what we're calling the "9/11 Papers". To create a bit more buzz, we've decided to continue forward and release the decryption key for Layer 2. As such, let the leaking continue:

Statistics:
Layer 2 = 7.566 Files
Checkpoint 08 = 50 Files

TOTAL = 7.616 Files

Layer 2
Layer_2.container Decryption Key: 8JYIy&BRIkLi

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Nice!!! I got out of work late today and was excited to post an update here however it appears you lot are already all over it! Highly commendable (:

Indeed, the 'second layer' keys and 08 checkpoint have been released today. Interested parties have responded with further censorship.

Luckily, the blockchain was created and the releases are untouchable once confirmed on the Steem blockchain. For eternity essentially.

What strikes me about the recent developments is that they are actually seizing and taking .onion TOR 'darknet' sites down again. It's been awhile since a lot of that has occurred - like SilkRoad days awhile.

Which either paints this as fully legit and damaging data drop or rather a controlled psyop release to drop some freebies of guilt but basically backup the original story.

Interesting times folks. 'Connspiracy theories' have been fully weaponized against us at this point that much is sure..
edit on 10-1-2019 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Do you happen to have the archive file and have you tried the code provided? If so and you do have the docs, do you have any idea on how to get it all on a google doc, it's a lot of files so I don't know if a limit exists. My hopes are that people are getting this up in other places for us to view.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Honestly? I have obtained a few of the encrypted zips but no I have not personally even opened anything.

I will get on the desktop, VPN tomorrow and try to make everything available here.

Not linked to directly of course, mods, abc, nsa, et all.

There is some interesting tidbitds coming out on Reddit I've seen but hard AF to track down the specific posts. Need to sort by new.
edit on 10-1-2019 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   

I will look into putting it on a Google doc as this progresses..

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The smoking guns I have seen so far.

The military intervened over Pennslyvania (flight 93) it was not elaborated about further, unfortunately. We have to wait and see if there more information on this in the other 9/11 layers.

FBI file claims they have a video of the hijackers at Dulles airport of the 10th Sep 2001 and video of Muslim men prior to 9/11 showing badges to security at Dulles airport. This is interesting as the Dulles security tape supposedly from 9/11 has no timestamp or date on the recording, so how we know when was recorded!. Why did the hijackers appear at Dulles airport on the 10th, a day before the attacks?

There were reports of a gun on flight 11.

We got more information about the Phoenix memo send to the regional FBI headquaters in July 2001. Which detailed Muslim men were training at flight schools in this area to potentially carry out terrorist attacks. That memo was ignored

In a confidential meeting, file the notes claim a video exists of a hijacker seated in the cockpit seat. Again does not elaborate. For me this head-scratcher. The only thing I can think of right now is one of the pilots was a 9/11 hijacker?

File: also claims two of the Hijackers on the CIA list, were not hijackers of flight 11 and 175.
File: also claims Atta was not seen at the checkpoint on 9/11 but was seen at the ATM and Pizza hut.
File: Mohammed Atta did surveillance on Logan airport checkpoint B prior to 9/11
File: Logan Magnetometers detected box cutters, blades were removed.

Flight 93 was on the tarmac for 40 minutes after pulling out from the boarding gate.

Silverstein leased the properties in late July 2001.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

(post by vinifalou removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Just commenting to follow this post.......

Has anything juicy been dumped yet ?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: theruthlessone

Yes, see above.

And this is only layer 2 of 5 severity, but be forwarned, censorship is out in force on this so it's hard to track down the juice without looking for yourself.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join