It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers stole 18,000 documents related to 9/11; are releasing them as their ransoms aren't met

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Thank you much, I have this pinned on my browser and will keep checking back. Much appreciated to any and all information. Hope the mods don't censer too much

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Jesushere

JesusHere, thanks a million for taking the time to post your findings!

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

all. My thanks to all who care & post

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jesushere
The smoking guns I have seen so far.

The military intervened over Pennslyvania (flight 93) it was not elaborated about further, unfortunately. We have to wait and see if there more information on this in the other 9/11 layers.

FBI file claims they have a video of the hijackers at Dulles airport of the 10th Sep 2001 and video of Muslim men prior to 9/11 showing badges to security at Dulles airport. This is interesting as the Dulles security tape supposedly from 9/11 has no timestamp or date on the recording, so how we know when was recorded!. Why did the hijackers appear at Dulles airport on the 10th, a day before the attacks?

There were reports of a gun on flight 11.

We got more information about the Phoenix memo send to the regional FBI headquaters in July 2001. Which detailed Muslim men were training at flight schools in this area to potentially carry out terrorist attacks. That memo was ignored

In a confidential meeting, file the notes claim a video exists of a hijacker seated in the cockpit seat. Again does not elaborate. For me this head-scratcher. The only thing I can think of right now is one of the pilots was a 9/11 hijacker?

File: also claims two of the Hijackers on the CIA list, were not hijackers of flight 11 and 175.
File: also claims Atta was not seen at the checkpoint on 9/11 but was seen at the ATM and Pizza hut.
File: Mohammed Atta did surveillance on Logan airport checkpoint B prior to 9/11
File: Logan Magnetometers detected box cutters, blades were removed.

Flight 93 was on the tarmac for 40 minutes after pulling out from the boarding gate.

Silverstein leased the properties in late July 2001.

Care to share were you got your info from the leaks? No need to provide filenames, the file structure list alone with be enough. Say like, file 10, file 45. If in folder, 2-12 etc. Cant find anything on what your talking about in the dump.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

The military intervened over Pennslyvania (flight 93) it was not elaborated about further, unfortunately. We have to wait and see if there more information on this in the other 9/11 layers.

FBI file claims they have a video of the hijackers at Dulles airport of the 10th Sep 2001 and video of Muslim men prior to 9/11 showing badges to security at Dulles airport. This is interesting as the Dulles security tape supposedly from 9/11 has no timestamp or date on the recording, so how we know when was recorded!. Why did the hijackers appear at Dulles airport on the 10th, a day before the attacks?

We got more information about the Phoenix memo send to the regional FBI headquaters in July 2001. Which detailed Muslim men were training at flight schools in this area to potentially carry out terrorist attacks. That memo was ignored

In a confidential meeting, file the notes claim a video exists of a hijacker seated in the cockpit seat. Again does not elaborate. For me this head-scratcher. The only thing I can think of right now is one of the pilots was a 9/11 hijacker?

File: also claims two of the Hijackers on the CIA list, were not hijackers of flight 11 and 175.
File: also claims Atta was not seen at the checkpoint on 9/11 but was seen at the ATM and Pizza hut.
File: Mohammed Atta did surveillance on Logan airport checkpoint B prior to 9/11

Flight 93 was on the tarmac for 40 minutes after pulling out from the boarding gate.

After reading all this, I cannot help but wonder if Dark Overlord is something like Guccifer, a creation of spooks. It seems what is being shown seems more in support of the official narrative than against it.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: WillTunqure

Care to share were you got your info from the leaks? No need to provide filenames, the file structure list alone with be enough. Say like, file 10, file 45. If in folder, 2-12 etc. Cant find anything on what your talking about in the dump.

I am guessing it’s old truth movement talking points......

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Excellent contribution neutron.

When your entire purpose on this conspiracy site is to defend the government's official lie of 9/11, I for one, depend on your hard hitting insight.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: neutronflux

Excellent contribution neutron.

When your entire purpose on this conspiracy site is to defend the government's official lie of 9/11, I for one, depend on your hard hitting insight.

Asking for actual proof of CD is defending the official narrative while you ignore the blatant charlatans of the truth movement that exploit 9/11.

Conspiracists are loopy and hypocritical.

Can you post evidence of WTC CD? Evidence of CD from the documents? Or just going to post more false arguments.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

"Conspiracists are loopy and hypocritical."

Yet here you are, posting on a conspiracist website... do you genuinely believe people don't conspire? LOL.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mover3

"Conspiracists are loopy and hypocritical."

Yet here you are, posting on a conspiracist website... do you genuinely believe people don't conspire? LOL.

Architects and Engineers for 9/11 conspire to exploit 9/11 and push a false narrative with no evidence in hopes the WTC CD faithful will fill AE’s coffers for con work.

There, you have conspiracy and religious dogma.

Individuals donated over $300,000 to the WTC 7 Evaluation Project sponsored by AE. The release of the promised computer model is almost two years late with backtracking on the original goal of an independent peer review if it is ever released.

So now, you have conspiracy, religion, fraud, and support for a illegal hacking group profiting from selling data concerning 9/11 victims.

Go conspiracists with your goal of just for the victims of 9/11.
edit on 12-1-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Why do you bother? Don't you think your time could be better spent on more fruitful pursuits? Your agenda is clear and always has been.

ETA The question was rhetorical by the way.

edit on 12/1/19 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Yes. It is said to see people believing in the pseudoscience of those pushing WTC CD, enabling those that exploit 9/11 for profit, all the while acting as a distraction from real questions of government incompetence concerning 9/11.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Ah right, so everyone except the government and people within can conspire... that's what you're saying? Sounds pretty warped to me.

People like you wish to shut down discussion by pigeon-holing.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mover3

Ah right, so everyone except the government and people within can conspire... that's what you're saying? Sounds pretty warped to me.

People like you wish to shut down discussion by pigeon-holing.

Please quote where I have said the like. Or please quote where I said the government should not be questioned. Or please quote where I ever said to trust the government.

Anymore false arguments.

How does Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth not able to produce any credible evidence of CD in 17 plus years equate that I trust the government?

9/11 and the Science
of Controlled Demolitions

www.skeptic.com...
And the core collapsed at about 40% of free-fall speed, coming down last.4 According to Richard Gage: “To bring a building symmetrically down, what we have to do is remove the core columns.” But on 9/11 the stronger core columns came down last, which violates this supposed most fundamental rule of controlled demolition.

Or how do you get I trust the government because I see the hypocrisy by people claiming justice for the victims of 9/11 while an illegal hacking group is profiting from selling the private data concerning victims of 9/11?
edit on 12-1-2019 by neutronflux because: Made sentence more specific

edit on 12-1-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Okay you want to play that game, it's pretty simple... where have I advocated those who exploit 9/11?

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Mover3

Who have you cited with credible evidence?

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

What are you on about, where have I advocated those who exploit 9/11?
edit on 12-1-2019 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
I cannot believe this has not been posted yet. It may finally be happening everyone.

The Dark Overlord's Official Press Release

A hacker group is claiming to have gained access to "world-changing" documents regarding 9/11 and UFO's. They are demanding a ransom in Bitcoin and claim to only be motivated by financial reasons nothing more.

All files are already available for download. First set of decryption keys have already been released. Start digging.

Four remaining decryption keys are said to be released as demands are not met in the coming time.

Despite appearances, this seems legitimate. With data breaches being acknowledged by insurance firms involved.

Google Drive Links for everything The Dark Overlord has released

Let's get right into the juicy bits, shall we? Since our organisation has been around, we've performed many hacks that have resulted in some hilarious news articles and reports, grandiose stories of entire regions closing schools, NSA, CIA, GCHQ investigating us, hoping to hunt us down, raids all over the world, arrests of alleged members, and so much more. Most of you may know us from our hacks of Netflix and other studios such as ABC, HBO, CBS, and others. We do hope you haven't cancelled your subscription to them. However, the entire planet will now know our name as a result of a single client of ours failing our arrangement and refusing to accept the fair penalties. Edward Snowden leaks were quite impressive and caught the world's attention due to the highly sensitive nature of the materials and the global impact. What we're about to announce and leak will top Edward Snowden's finest work, both in volume and in impact. We'll guarantee to all our astute readers that the subsequent release of these materials will generate millions of news articles and result in the biggest and most significant data breach ever to have occurred.

These guys are not playing around.

We immediately approached this company with our most handsome business proposition, which they were reluctant to accept. However, they ultimately accepted and provided us a financial payment that satisfied our agreement. However, as with previous clients in the past (we're looking at you: Larson Studios), this client of ours also violated the agreement and began cooperating with law enforcement, which our agreements strictly forbid unless it's legally required of the client. This involvement with law enforcement became clear to us months later through a source of ours disclosing details of the client to us that we never informed the source about. We were absolutely appalled by this transgression against our agreement. We decided to offer this company a second chance to repent, accept responsibility, and satisfy our penalty request. They declined to accept our offer, so we're here today.

To anyone that downloads any of these files. Congrats you are now part of a botnet. Lol... Jk, hopefully.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Mover3

So you don’t believe WTC 7, and/or the Twin Towers were brought down by planted charges, nor nukes, nor missiles, nor lasers, nor thermite, nor nano thermite, nor energy rays?

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Don't think I've said any of that either... have I? The towers fell so that John Titor could go home.
edit on 13-1-2019 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join