It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever seen a faerie?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Have any of you ever seen a faerie? Would love to hear about your encounter!

Here are a few to get us in the mood

'It was a summer evening in 2005 when a man identified only as “J.F.” claimed that he and his girlfriend were part of a group visiting a friend’s house in Chicora, Pennsylvania. The house was in a thickly wooded area, and they had watched the sunset from the back deck of the house.They continued to chat and hang out as the night grew darker and cooler, the deck lit by a single spotlight. Then they heard a noise in the potted plants near the spotlight, and everyone turned to look as something shot into the air from the pots.The creature was about 30 centimeters (12 in) tall. It appeared to have a human head with long, pointy ears and something wrapped around its body. It paused for a moment in midair, just between the spotlight and the people. Then its wings opened, unwrapping from around the apparently female being’s body.The wings were batlike in that they appeared to be a membrane stretching from her fingers to her toes, and veins could be seen where the spotlight was shining through. But in overall shape, the wings resembled that of a butterfly. The whole little being seemed to lightly glow with a greenish light.After hanging in space a moment more, the little being fluttered across the deck like a butterfly over the heads of the group and off into the dark woods. The only word that the group could agree to call the strange creature was, not surprisingly, “fairy.”'

and another...

'The May 1977 issue of FATE, an American magazine devoted to stories of odd events, printed a letter from Cynthia Montefiore describing two strange things that she saw at her mother’s home in Somerset, England.One day, Montefiore was in the garden with her mother, who was showing her how to take cuttings from a rose tree. They were standing on opposite sides of a rose tree when her mother suddenly put a finger to her lips to indicate that they should be quiet.Then she pointed to one of the blooms. There, plain to see, was a 15-centimeter-tall (6 in) woman with beautiful wings like those of a dragonfly. She was pale pink with long silvery hair and was pointing a small wand with a glowing tip at the center of the flower.The two women watched this little being for about two minutes as her wings beat like a hummingbird’s and she continued to point her wand. Then she simply disappeared. Needless to say, both women forgot to finish the lesson on rose cuttings.Later, Montefiore was sitting under a tree in the same garden reading a book when she noticed something moving in front of her. She looked up to see what looked liked a “sturdily built” figure in a one-piece brown suit run from the lawn to a young fir tree, where it disappeared. The figure was only about 45 centimeters (18 in) tall. Montefiore jumped up to look at the fir tree but could find nothing unusual or useful.'

and another...

'Sometime around 1937, the Fairy Investigation Society of England—yes, there really was one!—received a letter from a young woman who had experienced a very strange encounter while staying at an old house in Gloucester. The house had a garden that attached to the forest of Birdlip Beeches.One day after she had washed her hair, the young woman walked to a nice sunny spot out of sight of the house to let her hair dry as she enjoyed the scenery. Then she felt an odd tugging in her hair. She turned to look and discovered a man—only 23 centimeters (9 in) tall and dreadfully ugly and wrinkled—tangled up in her hair. His skin was the color of dead leaves, and he complained in a high, squeaky voice that she had no right to be there as he struggled with her hair. But the moment he freed himself, he disappeared.'

All of the above are taken from this article: listverse.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I do think there are things that are just out-of-sight. I have thought I have seen things - a blur, or movement, at the side of vision. Maybe my imagination. Who knows.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Aelfrede
Ahhh, have you ever posted a vision of the unknown, on the Internet and a pointy eared entity contacts you via an alias and verifies your vision with a few adjustments ?

The pointy ear genius Spocks (elves) love to help you. They can be seen in multiple forms, especially the pale skin, blond hair blue eyed 7ft tall entities called the Watchers. Maybe the current 197 of them will be willing to help you out.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Here's an old faerie ballad called 'Tam Lin' from Scotland about a young woman who goes to the forbidden Carterhaugh where she comes across her true love 'Tam Lin' a young man who has been trapped there by the faerie queen (youtube link below):

Tam Lin

I forbid you maidens all that wear gold in your hair
To travel to Carterhaugh, for young Tam Lin is there

None that go by Carterhaugh but they leave him a pledge
Either their mantles of green or else their maidenhead

Janet tied her kirtle green a bit above her knee
And she's gone to Carterhaugh as fast as go can she

She'd not pulled a double rose, a rose but only two
When up then came young Tam Lin, says, Lady, pull no more

And why come you to Carterhaugh without command from me?
I'll come and go, young Janet said, and ask no leave of thee

Janet tied her kirtle green a bit above her knee
And she's gone to her father as fast as go can she

Well, up then spoke her father dear and he spoke meek and mild
Oh, and alas, Janet, he said, I think you go with child

Well, if that be so, Janet said, myself shall bear the blame
There's not a knight in all your hall shall get the baby's name

For if my love were an earthly knight, as he is an elfin grey
I'd not change my own true love for any knight you have

So Janet tied her kirtle green a bit above her knee
And she's gone to Carterhaugh as fast as go can she

Oh, tell to me, Tam Lin, she said, why came you here to dwell?
The Queen of Fairies caught me when from my horse I fell

And at the end of seven years she pays a tithe to hell
I so fair and full of flesh and fear it be myself

But tonight is Halloween and the fairy folk ride
Those that would let true love win at Mile's Cross they must bide

So first let pass the horses black and then let pass the brown
Quickly run to the white steed and pull the rider down

For I'll ride on the white steed, the nearest to the town
For I was an earthly knight, they give me that renown

Oh, they will turn me in your arms to a newt or a snake
But hold me tight and fear not, I am your baby's father

And they will turn me in your arms into a lion bold
But hold me tight and fear not and you will love your child

And they will turn me in your arms into a naked knight
But cloak me in your mantle and keep me out of sight

In the middle of the night she heard the bridle ring
She heeded what he did say and young Tam Lin did win

Then up spoke the Fairy Queen, an angry queen was she
Woe betide her ill-far'd face, an ill death may she die

Oh, had I known, Tam Lin, she said, what this night I did see
I'd have looked him in the eyes and turned him to a tree

[Traditional song of Scottish derivation - 1549]

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Here's one I like from an RAF pilot flying over Canada in 1944. He was on training and noticed a couple of small bumps on the engine cowling which subsequently moved until it became clear he was looking at small being...

The image is taken from the excellent Haunted Skies Volume One. It's a great collection of UFO-related news clippings from 1940 to 1959. Used copies are £10 and cheap at twice the price.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I've never seen anything, but I know a few very old secluded spots around the Scottish Highlands where I live, where you can definitely feel as if something ancient and not entirely friendly is watching you.

One of these spots used to be called on the old maps 'Dein Eyra', which in the local dialect was known as 'the gate/mouth to hell'. Another is a little glen in the hills that has an old stone votive cup built in front of it, a place where people would have used to leave offerings.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Yes.

Back in 1982 in the tap part of a pub called the Hales Bar in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, UK.

I was sitting quietly at the end of the bar slowly downing a nice room temperature pint of Tetleys and reading the newspaper before ordering a shepherds lunch when this extremely camp old gay bloke came up to me and tried to force a bottle of poppers up my left nostril and asked me if I wanted to follow him into the bogs...

I kindly requested that he went forth and multiplicated whilst spewing a well wasted pint out of both nostrils...

And also explaining through snot and beer burbled words that if he ever touched me again he would have a porcelain teacup shoved into his right ear whilst limping out of the pub with the North end of a bar stool up his sphincter...

The gent quickly minced off to the men’s toilets whilst I ordered another hand drawn pint.

Old fairy?

Lags

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Then she felt an odd tugging in her hair. She turned to look and discovered a man—only 23 centimeters (9 in) tall and dreadfully ugly and wrinkled—tangled up in her hair. His skin was the color of dead leaves, and he complained in a high, squeaky voice that she had no right to be there as he struggled with her hair. But the moment he freed himself, he disappeared.'

When a entity that once worked for Yahushua falls, their skin turns from bronze to pale blue and their physical body has all of God's life removed from it hence the rot and wrinkled look.

The entities that are even darker have cloths that flake off due to dry rot and their skin turns black. Memories of Tartarus.

The entitles that are even darker are purer black smoke and have a fiery / electrical energy pulsating through them.

These entities that you speak of, maybe they can still be saved as the dead leaves still have some life in them.

Maybe try getting their TRUE name in Hebrew and saving them from the coming Judgement.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Charles fort Goblin Universe, these if real are most likely spirit's of some form perhaps anthropomorphize'd nature spirit's or some such.

I personally have NOT seen these, I have seen tree's move of there own accord bending out of my way at a time when I experienced a great many paranormal happening's and I have seen what could only be called either a Gestalt (made up of many) group of apparitions of demonic nature, they were nearly as big as a human but broader and over all had the dumpy appearance of toddlers in there proportions of body to head, and body to limb's with bandy short leg's and dumpy arm's and vastly over sized heads, these thing's were like three dimensional shadow's in that you could just about see through them but there eye's which were like tiny pin pricks were red, a strange kind of red though as though they almost appeared to be glowing that would be a wrong description as they too were like darkness and seemed not so much to emit as to absorb light.

On that occasion a group of wraith like spirit's (these were less defined but seemed human in shape at least from the waist up and there lower portion's trailed behind like mist - unlike the evil thing's these were almost white or a more neutral grey mist color) swarmed around them and seemed to spiral into them driving them back but the reason I believe these were gestalt is that I saw them as a much larger group of far weaker spirit's on a previous occasion, still black shadow's but much weaker and when I saw them in gestalt form they were acting as one though appeared to be five, they moved with the tallest at the front and in a line snaking in a sinuous motion with each walking in the steps of there leader which was the tallest of them.

I had also experienced separate to this but at nearly the same time spirit voices that sounded like waves or the sea as there were so many of them speaking in unison, visions of a ship I have identified as identical to the one that many believe is the ark of Noah in Turkey, it was white hulled, low in the water with a long low house on top, in that vision I can only describe it as like seeing through the eye's of a corpse as it floated past under deep grey gloomy sky's.
Vision's of a ladder made of silver wood that was as hard as stone and cracked along the grain with knot's in the wood but flush to the surface, the rung's seeming grown from one stay to another with no join's and it just reached up like forever.
But when I climbed it I stumbled forward seemingly at the top in only three rung's.

I do not believe we are either the first or the last sentient race on this planet.

I believe that sentient being's have a link to a far higher form of consciousness than other spirit imbued forms of life and that this link grant's them a sentient after life.

I Believe that likely many of these strange - but seemingly benign in this case - apparitions such as this fairy are manifestation's of spiritual being's either from our race or from another.

Some considering the long standing link between fairy's, little people, human abductions, time distortions and even objects in the sky are definitely UFO related but with that I actually believe that the BULK of UFO encounters experienced by the human race over it's lifetime on this planet are in fact manifestation's from the dimension our spirit's actually call home BUT not all as such incident's as the Dropa and the Roswell incident may very well suggest being's from yet another dimension whom are actually corporeal if not native to our dimension or even extra terrestrial being's as in the case of the Dropa whom nevertheless seem to have shared enough human genetic's to actually suggest that perhaps they even if extra terrestrial had a common ancestor as evidenced by small people whom still life in the region were the Dropa stone's were found but whom seem to be mostly human.

Still another observation on this fortean like incident, there are rumor's of strange ruin's around the world, some in Russia, some in turkey and apparently even some in south America that would only have been of use to a race whom were extremely small, in fact smaller than the hobbit race and indeed smaller than ordinary pygmy races of humanity which would perhaps suggest that they if made for a race of people could only have been made for a different species of human's or sentient being's.

Though it sound's cute this spirit could potentially be very dangerous as well so best steered clear of, chasing fairy's is likely not only to get someone thrown into the looney bin but also to drive them actually mad and such encounters are often accompanied by other paranormal activity such as poltergeist activity and even possessions or spiritual attacks' which can drive those so victimized into nervous breakdown's as well as unfortunately often being purely subjective since if they are sensitive and those around them are not they may then be the only one's whom know what is going on while those around them simply think they have lost there mind.

But of course such danger goes both way's since we have our own spirit's and indeed SOUL's which are even higher dimensional than spirit's so if they push it too far these same spirit's can find themselves in very hot water indeed when it comes time for us to review our lives and perhaps then decided to bring them to justice.

SOME may be angelic or benign but OTHERS are definitely not and it is a grey line they walk when they interfere in the affairs of mortal's unless it is to save those mortal's or to help them - then if they do so other's will use that as an excuse to try to restore the balance by doing evil toward those people OR the spirit's that tried to help them but one thing is certain the LORD is real.
edit on 31-12-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

The image is taken from the excellent Haunted Skies Volume One. It's a great collection of UFO-related news clippings from 1940 to 1959. Used copies are £10 and cheap at twice the price.

Hi mate have you seen this series of interviews with the author - fascinating stuff and probably deserving of a thread in itself.

Aelfrede, no I've never seen a fairy but I've seen a UFO.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Thanks all for sharing your thoughts about these mysterious beings

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

That was a good one, thanks
I like his exit when he slides off the nose of the plane

edit on 1-1-2019 by Aelfrede because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
I've never seen anything, but I know a few very old secluded spots around the Scottish Highlands where I live, where you can definitely feel as if something ancient and not entirely friendly is watching you.

One of these spots used to be called on the old maps 'Dein Eyra', which in the local dialect was known as 'the gate/mouth to hell'. Another is a little glen in the hills that has an old stone votive cup built in front of it, a place where people would have used to leave offerings.

How fascinating! I think some places have a special energy that stands out to us. Some places just don't seem to like a human presence. Other places we feel drawn to more. I've heard them called 'power spots'. Also that the places we feel like walking slowly through and taking our time, where we like the feeling and/or enjoy looking round at the view - that those are the places with a good power for us. But those that we want to rush through (which some may misunderstand as giving energy so that we move faster) are places we sense on a more unconcscious level as being negative somehow, maybe even dangerous to our feeling of well being, such places may be draining on our vital force and give us the feeling we want to get away as soon as possible. Now it's possible that there may be unseen (usually) entities that reside at those places and might contribute to their welcoming/unwecloming aura

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Nice one thanks for sharing

originally posted by: karl 12

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Hi mate have you seen this series of interviews with the author - fascinating stuff and probably deserving of a thread in itself.

Aelfrede, no I've never seen a fairy but I've seen a UFO.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Have I seen clearly no, not at all.

Have I seen glimpses of things while in the mtns, or in some of the old growth woods i have hunted or hiked through yes yes I have.

As already mentioned I have no doubt that we have things in the world just a bit out of phase with us, or just moving to fast for us to see clearly I dont know but there certainly is something and I think they have been with us for at least recorded history probably longer.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Whatever anyones position on the subject, there's some interesting tales about fairy folk in this file:

The Celtic Alien Fairy Faith In The UFO Era (PDF)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aelfrede

That was a good one, thanks
I like his exit when he slides off the nose of the plane

It raises a smile doesn't it? I've had the book for years and marked the page with half an idea for making a thread about it. Ghosts have stayed the distance and been written about for millennia whilst most other extraordinary creatures/entities/imaginings have fallen from favour. The 'fey folk' were close rivals and seem to have faded from view since the early decades of the 20th Century.

a reply to: karl 12

He's got stories galore. I first heard him speaking on Kate Valentine's podcast and enjoyed the interview a lot. He talks first hand of the 'mince pie Martians' and is very entertaining.

I haven't heard the Rich Planet interview and will listen to it over the weekend.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Thanjs mate, will be listening to that podcast!

Aelfrede great thread -in case anyone wants to read it, Jacques Vallee's book about folklore and unexplained phenomena is available (free) at the link below.

Passport to Magonia - On UFOs, Folklore, and Parallel Worlds (pdf)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c3390ec448c6.jpg[/atsimg]

Over two decades ago, eminent scientist Vallee wrote a provocative book about alleged UFO landings, folklore, and certain unexplained phenomena. That long-out-of-print book which discussed the most interesting reports of more than 1,000 apparently reliable witnesses has become an underground classic.

Contents (PDF File)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Have I seen clearly no, not at all.

Have I seen glimpses of things while in the mtns, or in some of the old growth woods i have hunted or hiked through yes yes I have.

As already mentioned I have no doubt that we have things in the world just a bit out of phase with us, or just moving to fast for us to see clearly I dont know but there certainly is something and I think they have been with us for at least recorded history probably longer.

Carlos Castaneda mentions the 'Inorganic Beings' and I can't help but wonder if there might be some connection with them and what we call the faeries or 'fae' (i.e. perhaps they are one and the same). Here are some nuggets of wisdom from don Juan (whom Castaneda was under the tutelage of):

' Life and consciousness, being exclusively a matter of energy, are not solely the property of organisms. Sorcerers have seen that there are two types of conscious beings roaming the earth, the organic and the inorganic. In comparing one with the other, they have seen that both are luminous masses crossed from every imaginable angle by millions of the universe's energy filaments. They are different from each other in their shape and in their degree of brightness. Inorganic beings are long and candle-like but opaque, whereas organic beings are round and by far the brighter. Another noteworthy difference sorcerers have seen, is that the life and consciousness of organic beings is short-lived, because they are made to hurry, whereas the life of inorganic beings is infinitely longer and their consciousness infinitely more calm and deeper. Sorcerers find no problem interacting with them. Inorganic beings possess the crucial ingredient for interaction, consciousness.'

from 'The Art of Dreaming', Carlos Castaneda

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
Whatever anyones position on the subject, there's some interesting tales about fairy folk in this file:

The Celtic Alien Fairy Faith In The UFO Era (PDF)

Thank you for this!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join