It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO MIB / US Gov Thread.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Thanks for the link...that you last posted.

That's mostly all new information that I haven't been aware of --- Though I have seen Heflin's photographs of the UAP before.

Great narrative voice in the informative YouTube video --- And very on-base people - imho - who put it all together.

edit on 8-3-2020 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Hola mate, not sure if I once read there were doubts about the veracity of Heflin's claims but here's the entry from the main link.

1965, August: Rex Heflin of Santa Ana, California, who had taken four Polaroid photographs of a flying disc, was advised by a Marine Corps investigator “not to talk about his sighting”, as did more than one telephone caller. He was then visited by a man purportedly from the North American Air Defense (NORAD), who asked to borrow his prints, but never returned them, and NORAD later denied any knowledge of the matter. Condon, Scientific Study of Unidentified Flying Objects, pp.448-49.

link

Also some more good research here from Jenny Randles (if the link works).

books.google.es... w&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiizc-s4JHoAhVj8-AKHasADTEQ6AEwBnoECAcQAQ#v=onepage&q=heflin%20men%20in%20black&f=false

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Researchers on this (and similar) topics might find something interested in a collection of E-mails I've accumulated over 20 years at => www.stealthskater.com... . Both "believers" and "skeptics" corresponded with me.

The UNITEL "Flying Colors" story which led to a patented quantum laser lens to achieve spaceflight is also interesting at www.stealthskater.com... .

To save endless browsing, you can download the entire site at www.stealthskater.com... . (I used to send a data-DVD to whomever requested it until I got the bright idea to take a digital "snapshot" and store it online.)

That page also has instructions for creating a UFO video dvd featuring the original NBC Dateline Corso interview, AMW Missing Person segment of Philip Taylor Kramer, and more.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I have performed contractor work for the NSA. But back in the seventies...three of our survey crews were sent on an expedition to the Atlas mountains in Morocco --- for GPS stakeout work --- that consisted with construction of transmission towers for the NSA.

I wanted to go...but I was denied the trip to Morocco, from higher-ups in our company or the NSA itself --- due to the fear --- "that I would show my space alien photos to the native Moroccans."

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
• Military / commercial pilot Guy Kirkwood on his visit from two government agents.

See 5:00

"The government doesn't like UFO information being released and to continue could be detrimental to your health".

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Winter Hill, Bolton - farmer Murphy moves out after UFO hovers over farmhouse and a visit from MIB.

See 19:50

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
 More on MIB author Jim Keith.

Casebook On the Men In Black

By Jim Keith

According to the lore, UFO witnesses are sometimes harassed or intimidated by mysterious men dressed entirely in black. Are they government agents, sinister aliens or interdimensional creatures? Jim Keith follows up his previous books with this investigation of various Men in Black stories. Known to Ufologists as M.I.B.s, Keith chronicles the strange goings on surrounding UFO activity and often bizarre cars that they arrive in—literal flying cars!

www.scribd.com...

Strange death:

The strange death of a conspiracy theorist Jim Keith. Conspiracy or accident

Gene Keith ( Jim Keith) was a fairly well-known American conspiracy writer. During his lifetime, he managed to release the books “Black Helicopters over America” and “Octopus”, which are still popular among ufologists, in which the themes of the Secret World Government, the Illuminati, the phenomenon of Men in Black and other conspiracy theories were revealed.

He was also a supporter of the theory that UFOs are of earthly origin and come from an alternate reality, where technological development has gone far ahead..

www.soulask.com...

Coauthor speculates about Clostridium.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Yo Karl...

Dig this first song (in case you haven't heard it before), on Jimi Hendrix's, Axis Bold As Love album - 1967. The song did help inspire me on studying the topic about UFO's; way back during the late sixties and seventies and up to this day.

P.S. - I did see Jimi play in a live concert (12th row orchestra) --- at Baltimore, Maryland's, Civic Center; way back in 1969.

edit on 13-3-2021 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Ah yes good song mate - do love a bit of Jimi.

Looks like there's another freaky claim from the 1952 Flatwood's monster case - apparently men claiming to be from the 'Treasury Department' visited the home of an individual who found a 'metal sample' - later on when the man went to work his house was broken into and the metal sample stolen.

See 1:28:12

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Perhaps one of the strangest cases involving the Men In Black is that of Dr. Herbert Hopkins in September 1976...

More on Dr Hopkin's freaky encounter with a lipstick wearing MIB.

See 6:10

edit on 23-4-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 02:54 AM
link   
The link is now defunct but there's a relevant snippet below from the Torres case.

Mr Torres, now 77 and a retired professor of civil engineering living in Miami, told The Times that the day after he was scrambled from RAF Manston he received a visit from an American in a trenchcoat who waved a National Security Agency identity card at him and warned him that, if he ever revealed what had happened, he would never fly again.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Freaky MIB goings on in Point Pleasant 1966 / 1967:

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

karl12, your description of how MIBs work seems to imply they are clearly stupid guys as they spend a lot of money (traveling long distances, sending helicopters in grid formation, salaries to pay, staging the weary witness, and so on). If someone sees something he shouldn't have seen, a bullet (they cost peanuts) is the easiest way to solve the problem.

On the other hand, your MIBs are always male. Why are there not female MIBs? Is it because of the black hat they would need to wear?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

...On the other hand, your MIBs are always male. Why are there not female MIBs?

Because females wouldn't be called Men in Black perhaps?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Because females wouldn't be called Men in Black perhaps?

Pretty straightforward really mate.

There actually are a few 'WIB' accounts littered throughout the thread and Redfern discusses the subject here and wrote a book about it.

Everyone has heard of the Men in Black. But what about the Women in Black?

Woman In Black: The Creepy Companions of the Mysterious M.I.B

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

No. The M in MIB is just Madam In Black.

Anyways, if that's just the answer you've it seems your MIBs are not officers from the government because the government is an equal opportunity employer. The lack of women in your MIB narrative clearly signals the MIB is a hoax or, at least, it has no relation whatsoever to the real world.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Interesting account where police officers in patrol cars were pursuing a strange luminous object in Montana.

The object was locked on by a nearby radar tracking station and its distance, altitude and speed were transcribed onto radar scrolls.

Apparently the object then shot straight up and instantaneously stopped - the Chief Radar Officer stated "We dont have a clue what it is."

Two cars of security men wearing black coveralls then turned up carrying tubes and confiscated the radar scrolls.

See 37:20

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I thought by now it is common knowledge that the DIA were the ones behind the MIB reports.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornSecret

I thought by now it is common knowledge that the DIA were the ones behind the MIB reports.

Yes their name pops up in the research quite a bit and can well imagine them engaging in a spot of witness intimidation (and CoIntelPro) - apparently NASA's Paul Hill was also too afraid to publish his UFO research 'because the main agency he was fearful of was the DIA'.

Don't like to ignore things just because they sound outlandish so (if we assume some of the more bizarre reports to be true) any ideas on where all the pale, emaciated, tall, bald, long fingered, lipstick wearing ones are from?

Cheers.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join