It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO MIB / US Gov Thread.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
a reply to: karl 12

I must say that the way innocent Civilians have been treated under the purview of the Government and Military has been atrocious.

Thanks for the post mate and I really do agree with you about the civilians (if it is in fact Gov/Mil who are responsible) - have always been pretty fascinated with this pilot radar case from Mexico and apparently the MIBs looked 'Scandinavian'.

It was only with some reluctance that he agreed to appear on a TV show, hosted by ufologist and TV personality Pedro Ferriz, to talk about his experience, live. Little did he know that his bizarre experience was to become even more bizarre.

Two weeks later, driving to the television studio, Carlos noticed a large, black Ford Galaxy limousine pull in front of him. Looking in his rear-view mirror, he noticed another car of the same type just behind him. Both cars looked brand new, as if they had just been driven out of the showroom. He described them as "cars like the one used by diplomats." The cars crowded him, forcing him to pull over and stop. He was about to get out when he realised that the other two cars had also stopped, disgorging four tall, broad-shouldered men, who were walking towards him.

The men were "Scandinavian" in appearance, with very pale skin and wearing black suits. One of them walked up to Carlos's car door, standing with his hand on it, preventing Carlos from getting out. Speaking quickly in Spanish, with a strange "mechanical" tone, the man said "Look boy, if you value your life and your family's too, don't talk any more about this sighting of yours." Stunned speechless, Carlos turned his car around and drove home; he never made it to the television studio that day.

Carlos described his experience to Pedro Ferriz two days later who (interestingly) said that he had heard similar stories from UFO witnesses before..

Apparently one of them also popped up later that year when the witness tried to meet Hynek.

In mid-June of the same year, Dr J. Allen Hynek (former astronomical consultant of the USAF investigation of UFOs Project Blue Book, one of the key figures in UFO research) was travelling through Mexico and, having heard about the de los Santos case, invited Carlos to his hotel to discuss his experience. Carlos went to Dr Hynek's hotel after having gone for his interview with Mexicana Airlines, with whom he had applied for a job as a pilot.

Walking up the hotel steps, Carlos was shocked to meet one of the strange men who had threatened him before. "You were already warned once," the stranger said, "You are not to talk about your experience." Carlos protested his innocence, saying that he was only responding to an invitation from Dr Hynek. At this the stranger pushed him sharply back several feet. "Look, I don't want you to make problems for yourself", he said, "And why did you leave your house at six this morning? Do you work for Mexicana Airlines? Get out of here - and don't come back!"

Carlos did as he was told. This proved to be Carlos's last encounter with the strangers. Two years later, when talking to UFO researcher Jerome Clark and his friend Richard Heiden, he recalled "They were strange. They were huge, taller than Mexicans are, and they were so white. But the strangest thing of all is that all the while they were in my presence I never saw them blink."

Link / Thread

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

The learning curve with this topic is very different for a normal curious person than it is for Abduction victims.

There is zero doubts that ALL MAJOR WORLD GOVERNMENTS AND RELIGONS have intimate knowledge of this reality.

I encountered 6 different types on non-typical races and one Moon based Earth Human race.

Several races are exactly like us to the eye and present with different shades of hair mostly in the blonde/blondish range.

I do not believe the small Greys are sentient 5-Star representations they are clones or something like that IMHO....but I included them as a NON-Typical race.

There are a lot of different external appearances from my experiences and I will go out on a limb and say that there is an unlikelyhood that I witnessed ALL of the different types....there have to be MANY MORE TYPES.

There is a common denominator between a specific group of abductees....as there are amongst different groups who are taken for different reasons with different outcomes...some who never come home.

Abductees are "educated".

Its nothing new.

Research Gill Broussard if you just want to cut to the chase....if you want a big long BS story full of exciting twists turns and stories just keep accepting the mainstream BS.Once you have generically learned Gills work come back to me and I will show you ten different mainstream public domain sources of the exact same data Gill gives us...there are many more than ten sources,hundreds,and many thousands of individual witnesses/Abductees.People have been writing books and doing movies about the education some Abductees receive for many decades and actually the data has been available for Centuries.Large Religious Groups like the LDSers and JWs are directly involved in the applications of this suppressed hidden knowledge the MAJOR RELIGONS ALL SHARE...call these off-shoots were "authorised and supported" and were the way MAJOR RELIGONS covered their entire bet...just in case.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Also another example here from Ohio in 1991 where a fireman and 5 other colleagues witnessed a long, blue, cylindrical/spherical shaped object hovering above the road whist answering a routine call - they were all summoned into the Fire Department office the next day and informed by three 'intimidating' plain clothed strangers that "this incident didn’t happen, you didn't see anything and don't talk about it".

Unfortunately the Fire department records and files for this case went conveniently missing (and now all the videos concerning the incident have gone missing as well).

Two relevant videos:

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
May not be MIB but thought this was an interesting video describing the 'wave' of harassment, threats and violent attacks on Russian UFO researchers in the mid nineties.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Flamborough Head, Yorkshire ,1966.

Close range daytime sighting at sea by three fishermen of a silent, hovering, spherical, whiteish brown object only a few feet above their heads - object departed at high speed.

Despite the fishermen not informing anyone of their experience when they returned to shore 'strangers were waiting to talk to them about what they had seen'.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Fascinating thread! Sent me digging for more on the King of the world myth and legends. Fascinating link regarding the The Royal Road of the King of the World.. Many diverse legends around the world it seems.

I am going to keep digging on this since I seem to recall even Olmecs of South America have legend of an Asian monk who appears and gives them knowledge.l.

archive.org.../ n177/mode/2up

Last page

edit on 5-2-2020 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Karl ---

What are your thoughts...that J. Allen Hynek might have had links or been connected with the MIB?

I already know that Hynek was connected with the CIA.

Or is or was the U.S. CIA connected with the MIB's? --- How bout the NSA in the same scenario?

I heard that Ft. Meade, Maryland (located right next to NSA Headquarters) operated a secret program that involved attempts at contact with ET aliens.

edit on 5-2-2020 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

What are your thoughts...that J. Allen Hynek might have had links or been connected with the MIB?

Never really explored that one mate although really do like this case and found it interesting that MIBs suddenly appeared when the pilot tried to meet Hynek - also always wondered who was on the end of this phone when he was instructed to debunk the Michigan sightings.

The NSA,NRO and AEC have been suspected of UFO research/suppression for a while now but no documentation has ever popped up - do find it intriguing that certain MIBs are described as Scandinavian or Chinese looking though and below is a pretty freaky one from England.

See 47:20

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Larry Fenwick and Pat Franier describe their separate freaky experiences:

"People that look for UFOs sometimes find problems"

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Most likely??? --- Putin's favorite version of MIB's???

"MIB Russia - Full Documentry (English Subs)"

edit on 13-2-2020 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Erno have not managed to watch that one yet but thanks for the addition mate - lots of strange tales of UFO researcher suppression in the USSR (but then they did tend to suppress everything) - off to watch!

# Paul Stonehill's channel on Youtube has some relevant content.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

"Necro - Black Helicopters"

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Nice song mate -not really my cup of tea but a very relevant tune.

Doesn't really cover anything new but here's Dolan on Redfern's research:

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

An interesting Richard Dolan livestream on the MIB's.

I did mail my two purported ET alien pictures, along with the letter describing the two aliens --- that I photographed at Calvert Cliffs, Maryland in the summer of 1972 --- to Robert Bigelow --- about 6 years ago. I'm no way saying that Bigelow is involved with the MIB's...though he never responded back to me --- even though I've heard that he's a kinda secretive fella.

On the other hand...J. Allen Hynek did respond me in a typewritten letter --- after I mailed him my two 8"x10" purported ET alien pictures --- and his response was an attempt to totally debunk my alien pictures. Still...I can't prove the authenticity of the space aliens that I claim to have photographed.

Shortly after Hynek passed away...the guy who replaced Hynek as president of CUFOS, mailed me I letter, saying that he read my letter that I sent to Hynek, and he said if I could please send him the same two ET alien pictures, that I described to Hynek in the letter. He did not admit that he saw the first set of my alien photographs that I sent to Hynek. So I figure that my pictures were lost in Hynek's paper shuffle, or he just threw them in the trash.

I never responded back to the new CUFOS president that replaced Hynek.

edit on 1-3-2020 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

It's not like I can't handle constructive criticism --- I can --- but it just seemed way over the top for a guy like J. Allen Hynek to react to my space alien pictures like that. And to top it off...he supposedly lost my pictures.

edit on 2-3-2020 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 2-3-2020 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Do remember you posting that before mate and didn't we also pin down another personal UFO case of yours years (and years) ago on UFO casebook?

Following on from the Bempton vid, English researcher Paul Sinclair has been conducting some great research into freaky goings on around Yorkshire (and the MIB do seem to pop up quite a bit).

Experiences that are often deeply personal and sometimes disturbing. I uncovered the latest of these amazing stories in 2018...and together they read like some disjointed 'carnival of the strange'. There were lights under the sea, mutilated animal carcasses, visits from men in black and even more intelligent lightforms seen over land and sea

link

Also recently been reading 'The Eighth Tower' by John Keel - any thoughts on window areas or superspectrums mate?

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I guarantee...that I can knock the socks off of any MIB agent, that cares to take a gander at any of my two ET alien photographs. That includes not only a helmeted alien hiding behind a Miocene fossil rock --- and my other photograph --- of a ghostly (laser holographic image???) apparition of a dinosauroid-humanoid --- but geoglyphs, pictoglyphs of various ET hieroglyphics; artistically created by an alien race that tried to communicate with me.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Well said Sir and like to think I'd do the same - always remember Kent Senter 's account tho and they do seem pretty 'freaky'.

See 36:30

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I'd like to share an experience that occurred to me about 35 years ago:

When I drove down one day from Baltimore to Calvert Cliffs, Maryland --- that is located on the Western Shore of the Chesapeake Bay, and just south of Calvert Cliffs Nuclear Power Plant. The shoreline is labeled "no mans land," due to the frequency of landslides falling down from the cliff face. I labeled it the "ET aliens liar."

I would go fossil and ET alien hunting (with no deadly weapons) there, on the shoreline of that Miocene fossil laden place. I gained unwritten permission from one of the landowners to trespass on his property. But I had to park my car on public land, just opposite of an adjoining landowners property. One day...I parked my car and struck-up a conversation with a man who owned the adjoining property. Of course...I went and showed him my two ET alien pictures.

And then I proceeded to hike to the place where I could easily climb down the cliff face. When I reached an perched above the 100 foot high cliff face, I was surprised to see two F-4 Phantom fighter jets screaming from north to south, and not more than 200 feet from the cliff face and less that 100 feet above the baywater --- just in front of me.

I then wondered if the adjoining property owner...who might have been so concerned about my ET alien pictures --- that he called the Patuxent Naval Air Base (located about 4 miles south of it) for them to scramble the two F-4 fighter jets.

Couple of years later...BGE (Baltimore Gas Electric) --- with Excelon Corporation running it now --- bought out my tiny little parking spot, and put a serious, no frills "no trespassing" metal billboard sign on it.

edit on 5-3-2020 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 5-3-2020 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Audio recording of Dr Herbert Hopkins describing his encounter with a MIB:

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join