It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2019. . . . Impeachment. . . . Pence. . . . and the Establishment

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Anticipating Fauxcahontas, Spartacus, and Kamala Brown Harris beating each other up is enough to make one invest in popcorn manufacturers. Bernie seems to be out of it, Joe Biden may be otherwise silenced, and Occasional Cortex is not eligible. She would be entertaining but gimmedats might actually vote for her.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: DBCowboy

Then in 2020 the dem that runs against trump will get more votes but the electoral collage will vote trump giving us 4 more years.

The Electoral College [or Collage for artists] can be eliminated by an Amendment to the Constitution. That is unlikely to happen, so one should get used to the country not being dictated to by either coast.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
2020 prediction:

Hillary Clinton will begin a year long nationwide tour to explain why she lost the Democrat nomination.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Aluding to, maybe

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AnInvisibleCorner

Not even.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Im out! We're all screwed...

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: onehuman

Anticipating Fauxcahontas, Spartacus, and Kamala Brown Harris beating each other up is enough to make one invest in popcorn manufacturers. Bernie seems to be out of it, Joe Biden may be otherwise silenced, and Occasional Cortex is not eligible. She would be entertaining but gimmedats might actually vote for her.

You forgot Beeboo O'Rorke

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It worked? Seems that "non-politician" has been doing his share of swamp restoration.

Actually, I had some hope when Trump was nominated that the shock would kick some sense back into the Republican party. Alas.

It hasn't shown the democrats any rays of hope either. Trump is fulfilling his campaign promises, that he was elected on.

You can be angry, sad, whatever, but it's what we call " fact ". Those things you used to be all about.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Trump is fulfilling his campaign promises, that he was elected on.
A few (how about that Mexico paying for the wall thingy?), most of which I don't think are good for the country or the world.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Trump is doing what he is told to do from his handlers/finances! just like the rest of them!

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Pence won't win. No one trusts him at all. The dude is just silent.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

I agree with the electoral collage being a thing.

It brings balance.

I live in florida, you think I want florida, cali, texas and ny deciding the potus every single time. No.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54
2020 prediction:

Hillary Clinton will begin a year long nationwide tour to explain why she lost the Democrat nomination.

Doubtful
In 2020 hillary will be sitting on a beach drinking mi ties and laughing at all the poor people suffering back in the united states.

No mater what happens in 202 one thing is for sure. The right will be talking about hillary and obama.

How will they be talking about them is the question.
edit on 29-12-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AnInvisibleCorner

I think q is a group from the left trying to take those on the rights attention away from what's real.

I think less people on the right voted in the midterms partially because of what they believe about q.

Because like q says trust the plan. What's coming can not be stopped.

Well if q has them beat already what's the point in being more involved in politics for my side.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Just goes to show you establishment Democrats are really Republicans. Every Democrat I know prefers Trump over Pence.

I imagine conservatives who own TV stations will be running stories asking for Trump's impeachment.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Every Democrat I know prefers Trump over Pence.

Some Republicans preferred Clinton over Trump.
Go figure.
Not much of a choice. Lesser of two weevils.

Pence would be just as hogtied as Trump though, if not more so.

edit on 12/29/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Trump is fulfilling his campaign promises, that he was elected on.
A few (how about that Mexico paying for the wall thingy?), most of which I don't think are good for the country or the world.

when did the Trump presidency end?

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Does anyone know what that song is that Trump plays at the end of his speeches/rallies please? It's like a choral female choir song (though that may just be the intro of it, as these vids always cut out seconds into it). Figured a devotee or two here might know.. I want to enjoy it in full. Thanks!
edit on 30-12-2018 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This is what I think will happen. . . .

In 2019 the House democrats will file for impeachment.

There will be "uprisings" by suspected "Trump supporters" promoted by the media. A prominent democrat will be "assassinated" by a "suspected" Trump supporter.

The Senate, in an effort to quell the violence and stop the burgeoning civil war will vote to impeach Trump.

Pence, an establishment republican, will assume power.

Then the merry march towards globalism, socialized medicine, open borders, increased taxes, TPP, climate change taxes, and abolishing the first two amendments can continue without any further distraction.

The establishment democrats and republicans are in on this. They are just two sides of the Uniparty.

That. . . . is my political conspiracy.

It’s like I was reading over my own thoughts

But I don’t think the later parts will happen

Europe is already at the latter stages of your post

The is a global revolution happening right now, and Trumps team are ready for civil war

We all are across the western world, it’s on imo... the genie is well and truely out the bottle
edit on 31-12-2018 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
An impeachment of Trump in 2020 is very unlikely. The seats that leftists gained in 2018 they could very well lose them in 2020.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join