It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2019. . . . Impeachment. . . . Pence. . . . and the Establishment

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: onehuman

Hard to drain a swamp while you continue to add to it.

ANYONE voting in any US/UK/Western federal elections, be it mid terms or the big one, adds to the swamp.

The swamp = US/UK/western politics and US/UK/western politicians and US/UK/Western alphabet agencies.

Big swamp, many creatures, much pumping yet to do.

*you, the collective.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I don't think not voting will help.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I don't think not voting will help.

There is a simple alternative, and it worked a treat in 2016.

*do not vote in anyone whose sole occupation is 'politician'

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

It worked? Seems that "non-politician" has been doing his share of swamp restoration.

Actually, I had some hope when Trump was nominated that the shock would kick some sense back into the Republican party. Alas.

edit on 12/29/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

How about... The wall is built, we reach a trade deal with China, withdraw from all wars, end up with a great economy. Then, the fed goes crazy raising interest rates, Trump goes on the warpath against the fed, the fed assassinates Trump.

Obama takes credit for everything.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Not a bad theory.

Biden is probably a front runner seeing as he embodies neo liberalism.

Then you have the independents and those who act like they are. Beto is going to steal some of Bernie's thunder (Bernie is too old to be viable anyways), and we'll see a cycle of turmoil for the dems.

2024 is when they'll pull their wildcard, which will probably be a Clinton or Obama like neo liberal who sells the little guys out to corporations while "championing" minorities and the working class.

link   

# is about to get real and, hit the fan!

Fox News is turning on Trump now on some major issues.

I think the Syria pullout might have been a more significant turning point than it seemed.

If the GOP establishment joins the democrats in their efforts to destroy Trump anything could be possible.

2019 is going to be a helluva year.

edit on 29-12-2018 by ausername because: (no reason given)

link   
It's gotta be some kind of joke... Trump draining the swamp and then filling it with his own brand of flatulence 🥃
edit on 29-12-2018 by AnInvisibleCorner because: Rum

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Actually, I had some hope when Trump was nominated that the shock would kick some sense back into the Republican party. Alas.

I had the same hopes for the Republicans with Ron Paul, and Bernie with the democrats....

Now I know better.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

My guess is that impeachment will be tried but it will fail in the senate.

People will bitch and moan but trump will finish out his 4 years.

Then in 2020 the dem that runs against trump will get more votes but the electoral collage will vote trump giving us 4 more years.

Then at the end of those 4 years a dem will become president and during their first term will change all the stuff that trump did back to the way it was under obama.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I predict the political theater will continue. And the sheep will continue to bleat at the twinkling lights as they are being fleeced by their preferred idol .

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Attempts will be made to assassinate Trump and Pence so the Speaker of the House, a Dem, will be president. If that happens, pardons will be proffered all around and civil strife will ensue. The rats won't care about the commoners as they have assets and escape plans and will leave us to our pain.
If the deep state plans are foiled, history will be made. The Senate will not vote for impeachment but will confirm another conservative SCOTUS Justice when Ginsberg leaves. Clintons, Bush, and Obama and their cohorts will be tried by military tribunals and sentenced. Justice Roberts may be in jeopardy, also. Evidence of election fraud will be revealed and voter ID will be a requirement by 2020 elections. Sanctuary city mayors and complicit police chiefs will be charged and convicted. The wall construction will begin by Army Engineers and Navy Sea Bees. Many politicians from both parties will be charged but only those committing the most egregious crimes so there are enough left to run the country. Those remaining in Congress will have to come up with immigration reform and a health care plan that is more affordable than Obama Care. To stave off disaster, a penalty will be reinstated [$1 should do it] to allow the plan to continue.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

It worked?

Yes, mainly because prior to Nov 9th 2016, I only heard rumors about how corrupt the MSM, 2-party deception and alphabet agencies were, then once Trump got in, the veil was lifted and the MSM, 2-party deception and alphabet agencies themselves, proved beyond any doubt that they are, at their core, corrupt P.O.S who are so not interested in the welfare of the taxpayers. No, they simply want to open the borders and join the global community just as the UN and OSF demand, and pay for.

Thanks antifa and BLM and Obamas post defeat tour for continuing to shine that light (on yourselves)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This is one problem with voting. People voting party ticket and not actually digging into the person and knowing something about their history before voting.

Bait and Switch Scheme - Get in as a Republican then switch to Democrat -
htt ps://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/12/26/two-female-kansas-lawmakers-betray-voters-ran-as-republicans-just-to-get-in-and-switch-parties-706931

Here are some folks all ready to throw their hats in the ring for 2020

Is the 1st one a shocker?
President Angelina Jolie? Actress Teases a Future in Politics: 'I'll Go Where I’m Needed'

people.com...

and of course the expected:

Harris, Booker And Warren To Announce 2020 Bids Next Month: NBC

One months from now, most of the contenders for the 2020 Democratic nomination will have officially declared their intention to run, according to NBC News. In a report published Friday, NBC News said that Senators Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris and Corey Booker are all planning to announce their campaigns next month, while a handful of other contenders are also gearing up for campaign launches of their own.

www.zerohedge.com... rris-booker-and-warren-announce-2020-bids-next-month-nbc

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I see it differently. Trump, ever the conspiracy theorist, fed his base of fellow conspiracy theorists while appointing his own swamp dwellers who were soon exposed. Meanwhile, the system devised more than two hundred years ago has so far been successful in limiting Trump's ability to act against it. Much to his chagrin.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

You may be on to something, here. or, just "on something," but either way.

I can see it all unfolding the way you describe it until Pence takes over. After that, it's straight to the big red button as he and his supporters seize the opportunity to immanentize the eschaton via nuclear holocaust.

Raptures all around, three for a dollar.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Meanwhile, the system devised more than two hundred years ago has so far been successful in limiting Trump's ability to act against it. Much to his chagrin.

This same system, thank God, also ensured that Hillarys popular vote did not translate into an overall win, much to her, and her supporters, chargrin so it appears that the system is functioning as it was designed to do.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Yeah. Hindsight is always 20/20.

Who knows. But I recall Trump speaking of undending litigation had Clinton been elected. Good thing that's not happening.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Are you insinuating that this whole Q nomenon is someone in Trumps PR team... Interesting
edit on 29-12-2018 by AnInvisibleCorner because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnInvisibleCorner

Are you insinuating that this whole Q nomenon is someone in Trumps PR team... Interestin

No.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join