It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2019. . . . Impeachment. . . . Pence. . . . and the Establishment

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This is what I think will happen. . . .

In 2019 the House democrats will file for impeachment.

There will be "uprisings" by suspected "Trump supporters" promoted by the media. A prominent democrat will be "assassinated" by a "suspected" Trump supporter.

The Senate, in an effort to quell the violence and stop the burgeoning civil war will vote to impeach Trump.

Pence, an establishment republican, will assume power.

Then the merry march towards globalism, socialized medicine, open borders, increased taxes, TPP, climate change taxes, and abolishing the first two amendments can continue without any further distraction.

The establishment democrats and republicans are in on this. They are just two sides of the Uniparty.

That. . . . is my political conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Was that a joke?

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I hope you’re wrong. Just for the simple fact that the squabbling over it, on this website, would probably make my mind implode.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
So on the upside, one less prominent democrat?

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
So on the upside, one less prominent democrat?

I found the future culprit guys ^^^^^

Lol, jk, carry on......

I'm watching you.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Watching me would be one boring job. Ill tell ya that much.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Not happening.
Here is how it will go -
Trump wins again in 2020......we will watch 10,000 more Leftist vape shop employees have a Merry Trump meltdown.
Democrats will be in even more disarray than they are now trying to figure out what to do for 2024.
Pence wins in 2024 and 2028.
Democratic Party dissolves.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Any impeachment dies in the Senate. That's why Trump was paying no real attention to the House. He has all he needs now.

What you won't hear about, are all of the judge appointments that will continue to take place.

The only thing that the Dems can do now is yell, scream, and holler.

Fred..

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

Was that a joke?

Nope.

Just a heavy dose of cynicism.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Trump will finish his term and (dis)gracefully now out.

And we will have another Republican president whilst the Democrats sort out their corruption complex and making small gains in the Senate.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Best way to stop impeachment, would be for pence to come out and say if he was to gain the presidency, that he would focus 100 percent on making abortion illegal.
And expanding gun rights.

All of the sudden the dems would be trumpets. Or magats, or whatever the hot new meme the npcs are using is.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Not happening.
Here is how it will go -
Trump wins again in 2020......we will watch 10,000 more Leftist vape shop employees have a Merry Trump meltdown.
Democrats will be in even more disarray than they are now trying to figure out what to do for 2024.
Pence wins in 2024 and 2028.
Democratic Party dissolves.

This scenario is extremely likely.

The “Trump wins 2020” part is already a 100% guarantee.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I can only imagine the utter sh!tshow in November 2020 when Trump gets reelected after every dog & pony impeachment trick the Dems try ( and fail ) all throughout 2019 and 2020...

If you thought the REEEEEE's were loud the past 2 years, we aint seen nothing yet.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

So, from that we can assume that the DNC have no viable candidate to run against the trumpet in 2020, and do not intend on looking for one until the last minute - instead focusing on peaches, maintaining their political corruption and attempting to impeach a president whilst being uncomfortably awkward about acknowledging slick willy and one other democrat POTUS as the only 2 POTUS's to have ever been impeached.

LOL - the democrats are literally SNL - there is exactly zero difference, they are both sad jokes being played against the entire population.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
2019 where politics and politicians live in people's heads as heros and villains...

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Personally I think when Jan 19th rolls around and some of those EO's Trump signed earlier in the year go into effect the whole card table is going to be flipped right over. I don't know why people seem to keep overlooking this little massive detail. The clock is ticking no doubt

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The swamp still hasn't been drained. My prediction for 2019 is that the real swamp-rats will show themselves (democrats and republicans). That will lead to a 2020 win for Trump and a real house cleaning in congress.

If not a prediction, it's definitely what would give me faith in a prosperous future.

edit on 12-29-2018 by LogicalGraphitti because: Fix spelling

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The NWO globalist view ...

“Nation states must today be prepared to give up their sovereignty”, according to German Chancellor Angela Merkel, who told an audience in Berlin that sovereign nation states must not listen to the will of their citizens when it comes to questions of immigration, borders, or even sovereignty.

Read that statement a few times and let it sink in...
Trump says not on his watch and all the globalist come out of the woodwork to destroy any and everything Trump. Why so many others can not see this is beyond me..

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

You have to remember the swamp is massive and has taken years and years to get to the depth that it has. It is not something that can just be drained over night. Not if you want to do it right anyway. There are signs all over the place that things are in the works to drain it if you just pay attention. I just think it is because people dont think anything is happening because it isnt the big names they are waiting for. You cant take the big names until you take out their underlings. Take the little fish and they squeal on the big fish. Then it is rinse and repeat. Moves and countermoves. I could go on and on about things I have seen happening that people have missed, but we would be here for awhile if I started down that road.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Hard to drain a swamp while you continue to add to it.
edit on 12/29/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join