It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I Paranoid?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I went to high school at New Mexico Military Institute which is in good ol' Roswell, NM. While I attended school there I obviously was exposed to talks of aliens and the such. Each dorm room was now equipped with internet connections and I would spend many of my study hall sessions soaking up information about EBE's on earth. I would sit there night after night learning more information about the craziest stuff I had ever read. Eventually I started to get very funny feelings that maybe I was being watched or even crazier that I might be a target for abduction. I am now 22 and live in California, but still to this day I get strange feelings that maybe since I have learned so much about "what i should'nt have" that I either have already been a target by either aliens or the government or that I will be soon someday. Am I just paranoid?

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Unless you have some kind of sixth sense then it is likely your brain has been affected by the things you have learned off the internet. The excitement of what you read and all the evidence from it goes into your brain which then believes that they are out there and that they are targetting you. there is no way the goverment can know that you have learned this information so i wouldnt worry about it.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
dude no one is watching you

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Yes, you are being paranoid

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The government can care less about you, trust me
And Yes your just being Paranoid, Nothing wrong with that though , now is their

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
yes you are being paranoid IMHO
look at the stuff ive written thats happened to me and look what i say publicly on this forum and no calls from any body except well known investagators (which im thankful for) no threats as of yet, and im not even paranoid of ET or gov contact !

In fact I Welcome It for different reasons....
(better to die fighting for the human race or freedom then to die for natural causes)IMHO
but in defence of your feelings ill give you a quote:

Todays paranoia is tommorows security.

Relax, they arent conserned with you.....

[edit on 26-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I'll second what lizzardsamok said.
Paranoia is good if its not fed. Now I'm saying live a life of fear, but paranoia will keep you on the right track.
I don't think you have anything to worry about in regards to being watched. Reading about things will not make you a target of anything.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
You probably are just being paranoid.

there is no way the goverment can know that you have learned this information so i wouldnt worry about it.

On the contrarie, there are lots of ways they could know.

I have a qeustion sick, why did you go to a military school?

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I'd say that you're being a little paranoid. There's no reason to believe that someone is watching you unless you have witnessed weird activity around you.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
This was a members signature i saved:

Just because i'm paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after me, besides - i'm not paranoid, everyone just thinks I am

I follow this one below....

"So they've got us surrounded, good! Now we can fire in any direction,
those bastards won't get away this time!"- Chesty Puller, USMC

AHH YES INDEED ITS FUN TIME:

mikes looking martian nowadays, LOL

[edit on 27-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Your feelings are irrelevant. Unless you have seen some unusual behaviour/signs which you have neglected to inform us of, I would suggest you try to forget your 'feelings' and focus on facts/evidence.

Now, you being from Roswell, NM does slightly complicate matters. This potentially could be a GOV experiment of some sorts. However your location alone is not enough to speculate about.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I'd be concerned if I saw people outside my house in a car just watching what I was doing. Or if I had actually thought that I was abucted.

If none of that has happened, then Im sure you're fine. Just imagine the millions of people that are researching UFOs right now all around the world. Is the government going to go after them too? Whether you believe it or not, I'm sure the government has more important things to do than to just watch you 24/7.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Yeah, could be paranoid.

But sometimes you just know things, so I don't know in your case. People are much more perceptive than some would believe.

But rely on the facts, as mentioned above. If you do notice odd things like people watching you, missing time, etc. then that would be something to note for sure.

Be perceptive, not paranoid.

Troy

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Unless you managed to enter some forbidden & top secret websites, i don't think you can be threatened.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sickaluph
Each dorm room was now equipped with internet connections and I would spend many of my study hall sessions soaking up information about EBE's on earth. I would sit there night after night learning more information about the craziest stuff I had ever read.

Eventually I started to get very funny feelings that maybe I was being watched or even crazier that I might be a target for abduction. I am now 22 and live in California, but still to this day I get strange feelings that maybe since I have learned so much about "what i should'nt have" that I either have already been a target by either aliens or the government or that I will be soon someday. Am I just paranoid?

Sickaluph

The aliens are real. All that crap you read about them is not.

"So many" more humans have personal contact with alien life, than the number of us who know we do. In other words, most who have contact don't even know it. But if you do, you can sense it, and you can sense the presence of alien life. The sensation might be eerie or pleasent to you, but you are in no danger.

Alien beings are not the only life we can sense around us. If you can sense any life by spirit, you can sense all life by spirit. But races other than our own stand out among all sensations because they are foreign to us. It is only the natural differences race to race that cause that to happen. Think of how you don't notice your own clothes against your skin, or the sound of your own refrigerator running, as opposed to new feelings and sounds vastly unordinary to you.

Whenever something "opens your awareness" you take in lots of sensations. Think of when you are home alone, studying quietly, when you suddenly hear a "bang" somewhere in the house. Think of how your ears prick up and your vision opens up, and the hair on the back of your neck stands up. It is your instinct. At this point you can sense any life around you, whoever or whatever it is.

The powers of control on Earth play on your instincts to keep you afraid of The Unknowns, so they can capitalize on them. You are continuously fed and abundance of very scary and confusing information about alien life so that you can't recognize the truth among it from those who really know the aliens, and so that you won't trust the aliens should you have the opportunity of personal contact.

The aliens don't hurt their human contacts. The government does the hurting in many different ways, and then easily blames it on the aliens.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Am I just paranoid?

Yes, unless you're secreting some debris or alien remains, you've really got nothing to worry about. I've dug, dug, and dug some more, and I harbor no fears of agents out to get me...(at least not yet...
)

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
[Eventually I started to get very funny feelings that maybe I was being watched or even crazier that I might be a target for abduction. I am now 22 and live in California, but still to this day I get strange feelings that maybe since I have learned so much about "what i should'nt have" that I either have already been a target by either aliens or the government or that I will be soon someday. Am I just paranoid?

No, you are not paranoid, and they are watching you. Best to put your
tin-foil hat on and "Duck and Cover".

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
No such thing as paranoid in this field. I have sent in 62 FOIA requests in which I told them about what I know, as well as emailed many agencies IE CIA, NSA, DOD, DOE, LANL, ect. They have my phones tapped. I know for a fact. It sucks.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
At this point in time, I wouldn't worry about it. But if you should be visited by men dressed in suits or the Military then I'd worry.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I saw a man in a suit walk by me yesterday where I work, and he looked at me strange. I think I saw him point something at me as he was walking away then he was gone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join