It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I Paranoid?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Yeah, I think you're paranoid.

I'm pretty sure the government thinks that everyone here is a harmless nut until someone starts talking about trying to shoot the president; then they think that he's (rightufully) a dangerous nut, and the will have the US Secret Service check him out.

I also think most of the people here don't believe all this conspiracy stuff, but just log on for some harmless fun. However, if you really believe in this, I'd recommend you stop posting, and spend your spare time going to school, doing volunteer work, or working out in a gym.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Like 99% of the members said,yes you are paranoid.But it is a possibility that government agents could be monitering various UFO/ET sights due to threat to the truth.Internet can do alot these days,im sure atleast some sights are being monitered.Even this one.

But they can`t do anything,theres just toomany of us logging on researching on the topic.We`r talking about millions.

And as for agents keep tabs.I had a black 4x4 stay across the road for 4days.1 casually dressed man checking on my house everyso often,and hey,just lastnight i spotted a UFO!,that doesnt mean im under watch.Besides you wouldnt know whether you are being watched.You must undrstand,these days it isnt the old routine where agents stay in the car across your road.And people walking past you and following you.Ever since the media started showing that,the government found new ways.These days its all about monitering technically.

Type NSA MONITERING SYSTEMS on google.Press enter,dont click.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
What do they care about people logging onto alien sights.Its no real threat to them.Just so long as you do not release mass information to the public(which they wont believe you anyway)and so long as you dont figure out the ways of contacting with these beings,you will not be monitered.Half of those alien sights are untrue and are made by the government anyway to pull you away from the real truths.

So be free.And continue your research if you want to.Dont made litttle things like these stop you.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sickaluph
Eventually I started to get very funny feelings that maybe I was being watched or even crazier that I might be a target for abduction. Am I just paranoid?

I think, those Aliens are watching you. And I'm sure you know which species, and they are more and more interested in your mind. Really, it has nothing to do with your project. They will not take your money, they will not send you to death. They will leave you alone as soon as your presence will no longer influence that particular person.

Clear?

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Yes, you are being paranoid.

Imagine if we had a disclosure that Aliens exist and they regularly visit us? Probably the everage American would feel like you.

Disclosure = paranoia?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join