It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE Orb Caught On Night Security Camera Actually Scares Away Fox Posted 12/15/2018

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I couldn't sleep, so I decided to see if there were any new UFO videos posted on YouTube. There was nothing new, just the same old, garbage CGI clickbait that people post for views, so I decided to check for new paranormal video clips. That's when I stumbled upon this video clip that seems to show a bonafide orb, that scares the crap out of a fox. This was caught on someone's security camera and was posted on YouTube this past Saturday. Check it out!

This security camera catches a strange scene. From out of the darkness comes an orb which scares a fox to run for cover.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Looks to me like a bug flying into the IR camera...........

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Nice, looks to be set up though, maybe set up to scare foxes away

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Pretty smart vid. Looks more like a spirit orb than a ufo orb.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   

you can see it distort as it shines on the ground. Someone scared a fox with a flashlight. i do the same to my dog with a laser pointer as he works really hard to catch the red dot.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Could be scared away fox from natural things, has cgi to make youtube monetization.

Sad that this is now my first though.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

looks like a ball rolled across the floor to me

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
It might be better to comment on strange videos when one isn't using a phone... bug? Flashlight? Reeeeeally?

I vote unknown ball of light ... or, improbably, I suppose it's minimally possible that it's a very odd cgi attempt where someone placed a spherical animation over a security cam capture of a startled fox. But I'd go unknown over bugs, flashlight beams and even pointless cgi.

Instead of running to the 'spirit orb' answer, though, I say it might be ball lightening.

Whatever ball lightening is.

Guess ball lightening could be orbular lifeforms from lands elsewhere. Or spirit orbs.

But bug? Flashlight? Naaawwww...

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I think the "orb" was solid matter, it became brighter the closer it got to the IR LED's

edit on 19-12-2018 by 2Faced because: 2018

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Here's an orb I caught on our security cams at work...

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrNeo
Here's an orb I caught on our security cams at work...

Again another artifact of the camera and the environment. Not an orb.....

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
It might be better to comment on strange videos when one isn't using a phone... bug? Flashlight? Reeeeeally?

I vote unknown ball of light ... or, improbably, I suppose it's minimally possible that it's a very odd cgi attempt where someone placed a spherical animation over a security cam capture of a startled fox. But I'd go unknown over bugs, flashlight beams and even pointless cgi.

Instead of running to the 'spirit orb' answer, though, I say it might be ball lightening.

Whatever ball lightening is.

Guess ball lightening could be orbular lifeforms from lands elsewhere. Or spirit orbs.

But bug? Flashlight? Naaawwww...

Very true. Put the phone away and watch the video on a real computer. It's not a bug or a flashlight. It looks too solid to be a spirit orb. It could be a ball that someone rolled from back in the trees, but the problems with that idea are: (1) you'd think the fox would be aware of a person hiding in the trees just off-camera, and (2) it moves very straight, with no sign of wobbles, curves, or other such things that you would expect to see from a rolling ball. I suppose ball lightening is also a possibility.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yeah, maybe a softball thrown by a ghost? Heh.

This is an interesting one... though I'm betting it's likely explainable, as everything is.

Whether the explanation is true is another matter.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
HUGE? Hardly. Looks like a moth to me. If it was huge it would have taken out the camera.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It's not a ball..... Its airborne. You can see the artifacting from the IR glow around the object (I say bug) from the tell tale dark spot in the middle.... It then swoops up...

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Interesting, The camera is moving, as if its being held. At first I thought it was a security cam. What fox would let a human close enough to film it though? It kind of looks like the "orb" pops in. I do not know.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Interesting responses. I'm on the fence on this, but please explain to me how a "bug" would frighten away a fox? Also, check out this video clip on a flashlight "blinding" a security camera. IMO it doesn't look like the "orb" that scared the fox, as the light, whatever it was, didn't shine directly at the security camera. Also, you can make out the feet of the guy holding the flashlight in the clip below (@2:50), so why can't we see any evidence of a human behind the "orb?"

edit on 12/19/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
What I'm trying to figure out is the fox's head movement. S/he seems started before seeing the light and doesn't turn its head to look at it. There are two event here, an orb and a startled fox, but I'm not seeing the relationship between the two. I don't think it's a bug or car headlight, the characteristics don't seem to match. Light/IR seems to scatter when it hits it though, giving it a glow/orb appearance.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
It's dust, has that kind of cell-looking structure in it, which is typical of dust. I've investigated the paranormal for years and am pretty familiar with how dust appears on camera/videos.

Fox probably just decided to run off them, or there was a noise or something else going on. Fox wouldn't even see/be aware of floating dust

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
It's dust, has that kind of cell-looking structure in it, which is typical of dust. I've investigated the paranormal for years and am pretty familiar with how dust appears on camera/videos.

Fox probably just decided to run off them, or there was a noise or something else going on. Fox wouldn't even see/be aware of floating dust

As a person who is allergic to dust, I would definitely prefer a spirit. I'd get sick for a week or two from a painful sinus infection. Dust? SCARY! Run away!
edit on 19-12-2018 by saint4God because: Spelling

join