It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

302's on Flynn out, Doesnt sound like he lied about sanctions conversation to me

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
If Flynn starts talking more crap that judge is going to put him in Jail, despite his cooperation.

Trump can join him later in the federal penitentiary

Before the judge, Flynn was offered an opportunity to take back his guilty plea if he thought he was railroaded.

Flynn punked out and admitted he’s a liar and the FBI didn’t railroad him as the Trump lying and distortion machine has been saying.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It appears Flynn is worried about being charged with not registering as a lobbyist for turkey which may carry more sever punishments, possibly even for his son

Of course this has nothing to do with trump at all, and so muellers team is more interested in getting trump, so they let that go in favor of charging him with lying about Russia

Which is why Flynn would not want to call out mueller and the fbi shadiness at this time

And of course Flynn should be held accountable if he committed crimes

But as we know many many people in Washington lobby for foreign groups, and aren’t registered, including people connected to Hillary

And once again, we see only people connected to trump being charged for this crime

Just like Hillary people and others can lie to congress and the fbi without being charged, but trumped connected people are charged

Based on these 302s the lie Flynn told was saying that could have happened but I don’t remember, and that is crap

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
So now, it seems the Judge got duped and there is some kind of 'do over' coming down as I just heard report in the local media.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: carewemust
ALERT!

A last minute analysis indicates that Special Counsel Bob Mueller is DECEIVING Judge Sullivan with this late F-302 filing today.

HERE IS HOW: theconservativetreehouse.com... cabe-on-flynn-report/

What the special counsel appears to be obfuscating to the court is that there was factually a process of deliberation within the investigative unit, headed by FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, surrounding the specific wording of the 302 report on the interview. Prosecutor Brandon Van Grack is attempting to hide the length of the small group deliberations. It seems he doesn’t want the court to know Andrew McCabe was involved in shaping how the fd-302 was written.

Original 302 was hidden or destroyed. What they claim is a 302 is a 5 month late
fabricated document. And just who was still on the job during the fabrication?

Strzok and McCabe - in other words this is manufactured B.S. after the fact
to try and throw the U.S. into a coup at the hands of the FBI.

We really need you on the investigation team for the government. You seem to know more about this case than the seasoned veteran investigators at the DOJ.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

None of this is a surprise to me. Any idiot with half a brain can see Flynn was just doing his job of being diplomatic and forging foreign ties in a legal manner to further American interests. LTG Flynn helped me in the Army and I think his actions and statements show he is an honourable man.

This whole thing is a witch hunt and always has been just because of Trump derangement syndrome and globalist plans backfiring.
edit on 19/12/2018 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Link???

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Im pretty sure that the information on the tapes is classified. But Mueller has them and he knows that Flynn lied.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The congress thats obsessed with Hillarys emails to the detriment of everything else?
Yeah he's tired of answering the same questions asked severyt different ways.
They should and they will start paying attention to the right things in two weeks.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

No there isn't. Its lie you tell yourself.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Oh no MR Bill........

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Link???

Link for what?

I posted the 302 link

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

Where is justice in allowing Muller to reign like this? The methods and morals used here are from a nazi or commie secret police, and beyond any defense. Something is really really wrong when this sort of gang is let to reign all in open.

What has US become? Obama legacy stinks long way.

Every week when I hear about Mueller's dirty tactics, for some reason I imagine his head chopped off and placed on a stick.

I think eventually it will happen, he's a big swamp creature that needs to be made an example out of.

edit on 33123331pm312018Wed, 19 Dec 2018 14:33:17 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Absent transcripts of his conversations with Kislyak how is it possible to conclude one way or another if he lied about those conversations?

The Judge gave General Flynn multiple opportunities to withdraw his plea , each time he or his counsel reaffirmed their admission of guilt.

The two parties privy to what was actually said in those phone calls, The Special Counsel Office and The accused, General Flynn both, repeatedly affirm he lied to the FBI and in a manner sufficiently dishonest to warrant charges.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

This is obvious and if they push too far, the law of self-preservation will take over. I am very worried for my kids future in the sham banana republic that these people want to create.

Worried enough to do something about it. I'm just waiting for the viable options we still have on the table and within the system to play out. After that I don't know or care.

edit on 12 19 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

And there was no protection offered by the judge to say different. What ever threats Flynn faced were still relevant at the time. He has still been bankrupted and has not enjoyed his freedom in a while.

Anyone with common sense sees this is BS. I don't like when American generals are used as political cannon fodder.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Anyone with common sense sees this is BS. I don't like when American generals are used as political cannon fodder.

I don't like when American Generals covertly work for foreign governments and lie about it to the FBI.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Good thing he didn't then. His "lie" was not remembering if he had conversations. Not that he did have them and lied, just that he was not sure if he did, which the original FBI agents thought was the truth. Something they put in the original 302s that have not been turned in after 2 requests by the federal government to do so.

How do you feel about John Kerry doing shadow diplomacy with Iran to protect the secrets we paid them to keep with pallets of cash? The secrets learned when they revealed the CIA web-based communication system. Secrets about politicians and the Obama administrations dabbling in arms sales.

No problem?

Look. Tit for tat you may have fun here but we are serious. This is our home and life and we will do all sorts of bad and unimaginable things to protect ourselves.

I will willingly lose this argument just to let you know, we're not playing. Don't go full banana republic on us or we will indulge in human nature.

We are not comfortable being put in our place. In fact it's a sure way to lose all power over us.

Follow the law or we won't either.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

John Kerry and Robert Mueller are on the same team now and in school...classmates.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Willtell

It appears Flynn is worried about being charged with not registering as a lobbyist for turkey which may carry more sever punishments, possibly even for his son

Of course this has nothing to do with trump at all, and so muellers team is more interested in getting trump, so they let that go in favor of charging him with lying about Russia

Which is why Flynn would not want to call out mueller and the fbi shadiness at this time

And of course Flynn should be held accountable if he committed crimes

But as we know many many people in Washington lobby for foreign groups, and aren’t registered, including people connected to Hillary

And once again, we see only people connected to trump being charged for this crime

Just like Hillary people and others can lie to congress and the fbi without being charged, but trumped connected people are charged

Based on these 302s the lie Flynn told was saying that could have happened but I don’t remember, and that is crap

That statement, be careful about that.

They haven't revealed exactly WHAT he was guilty of lying about. We simply don't know, which I find is odd considering Flynn was basically threatened to change his plea yet is sticking with it so hard.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
How many times are you going to make a thread on this? Flynn lied, he admitted it, and still admits it. The agents that wrote the 302's were incorrect in their judgement and yet you use their words to repeatedly try to defend Flynn who is an admitted traitor to our country. Willfully ignorant.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join