It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

302's on Flynn out, Doesnt sound like he lied about sanctions conversation to me

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
So the 302's of the interview of Flynn came out. These were the notes of the FBI agents, one of which was Trump hater Peter Strzok, in their interview of Flynn.

Now its important to note, McCabe has already admitted the FBi agents did not think that Flynn was intentionally lying.

The accusation by Mueller is that Flynn lied about his conversation regarding his discussion of sanctions with Russian ambassador Kislyak.

Now admittedly, my views on this are missing the actual transcript of Flynns call with Kislyak.

Even still, there are significant questions raised by the 302's.

Lets get to the relevant parts. assets.documentcloud.org...

(Note: do to formatting issue, I had to post images instead of text)

Ok Flynn says he didnt RECALL any such conversation. Moving on.

Notice they again ask Flynn if he recalls. He says not really. Then he says, I dont remember. Then he says, it wasnt dont do anything.

Now its clear by this point, the third time the agents asked Flynn, that they are getting at something.

Flynn responds that it is possible he had these types of conversations, but he doesnt remember.

This is it?

Thats the big lie?

I dont recall, but I guess its possible?

If this is the standard, how many times has Comey and so many others said "I dont recall" under oath? Will they now be charged with lying?

Now keep in mind the situation surrounding this.

The FBI knew these answers before they started. Comet admits that interviewing Flynn without his lawyer was highly unusual. We know that the leak of the Flynn Kislyak conversation to the media was a crime, yet no one has been charged and it doesnt seem Comey or mueller is to interested in solving that.

We know the excuse for the outrage, that Flynn violated the Logan act, is laughable, as people like John Kerry in Iran are far bigger examples of that that know one dare seeks to bring charges over. And we know that the conversation that Flynn had here is totally benign. An uproar over asking Russia not to retaliate?

We know that the FBi agents didnt think Flynn was lying.

Now people will say, "But Flynn plead guilty"

Yes, after Mueller threatened him and his son with a lengthy legal battle and jail time that would have bankrupted Flynn.

This is just another piece of the puzzle showing possible corruption by the FBI and Mueller in their witch hunt.

ETA:

A Handsome youtuber articulating this point.

edit on 17-12-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

(post by Carcharadon removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It will fall on deaf ears.... left out of MSM stories so the sheeple on the left who just want Trump out of office won't see or care.

link   
Wasn't this 302 the one which was written in July ? 6 months after the original interview and does not include one of the original interviewers, just Stroyzk ? The Judge has asked for the original 302 to be produced at the hearing tomorrow I believe, so until we have the original 302 we just dont know. I seriously doubt Flynn lied but it does seem the 302 was written to attempt to paint a certain picture Mueller wanted to paint. What a sham.

link   

Is this from the "missing" 302 that was from Jan/Feb?

Also, the Judge tomorrow has every right to ask Flynn if his plea was coerced.

Based on his prior relationship with Mueller (found that Mueller destroyed evidence, outright lied in the case to make the accused look guilty) on the Ted Stevens case I am hoping for some fireworks tomorrow.

Mueller and the policical asassination of Ted Stevens

S&F!

link   

Where is justice in allowing Muller to reign like this? The methods and morals used here are from a nazi or commie secret police, and beyond any defense. Something is really really wrong when this sort of gang is let to reign all in open.

What has US become? Obama legacy stinks long way.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
Wasn't this 302 the one which was written in July ? 6 months after the original interview and does not include one of the original interviewers, just Stroyzk ? The Judge has asked for the original 302 to be produced at the hearing tomorrow I believe, so until we have the original 302 we just dont know. I seriously doubt Flynn lied but it does seem the 302 was written to attempt to paint a certain picture Mueller wanted to paint. What a sham.

This is the 302 that was submitted in Feb 2017, so basically the first one written after the interview with Flynn.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

okay, my bad. I wasn't aware it had already been released. So, hopefully the second agent present will come forward and confirm our suspicions. It seems a rather sloppy and quick job to present one side was perpetuated to give the investigation some much needed fuel early on.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Some of the smoke is clearing now.

With the "no lawyer necessary" and the trick Q&A by Strzok and (agent #2) we now see the attempts on Trump were underway "at that point".

Comey heavily involved in the conspiracy.

And Sally Yates was Acting AG "at the time" too.

⚔🐴⚔

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
whoops
edit on 17-12-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

whoops

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I guess we need to charge Hillary for all the things she could not recall. I knew we'd get her on something.

This is a joke.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I don't remember every post I said here on ATS, I do not remember what was said in every phone conversation to clients or to business associates. There was no lying in what I read, he clearly said he did not recall any conversations, basically because he was trying to build PR for our country. It would be nice to have transcripts of the phone calls, but those would probably prove Flynn innocent so those will not be released till the whole investigation is over, maybe in another two years...by then somehow someone would have mistakenly erased the evidence.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

It's probably better to play "stupid" with the FBI, like Hillary did...and like James Comey is doing now before Congress.

Everyone remember that, if you're interviewed by the government at some point in your life.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

There's more than enough REAL evidence to indict a lot of Obama-era officials. It's tragic that Trump's very own DOJ is giving that group a pass, but steadily going after people in his orbit!

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
ALERT!

A last minute analysis indicates that Special Counsel Bob Mueller is DECEIVING Judge Sullivan with this late F-302 filing today.

HERE IS HOW: theconservativetreehouse.com... cabe-on-flynn-report/

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
ALERT!

A last minute analysis indicates that Special Counsel Bob Mueller is DECEIVING Judge Sullivan with this late F-302 filing today.

HERE IS HOW: theconservativetreehouse.com... cabe-on-flynn-report/

What the special counsel appears to be obfuscating to the court is that there was factually a process of deliberation within the investigative unit, headed by FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, surrounding the specific wording of the 302 report on the interview. Prosecutor Brandon Van Grack is attempting to hide the length of the small group deliberations. It seems he doesn’t want the court to know Andrew McCabe was involved in shaping how the fd-302 was written.

Original 302 was hidden or destroyed. What they claim is a 302 is a 5 month late
fabricated document. And just who was still on the job during the fabrication?

Strzok and McCabe - in other words this is manufactured B.S. after the fact
to try and throw the U.S. into a coup at the hands of the FBI.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The "302" documents Mueller released tonight after Judge Sullivan ordered him to release them, are supposed to be the originals, aren't they?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It is what the judge is requesting, but he won't be getting
them. Mueller destroyed the original, with the cooperation
of McCabe and Comey. Mueller also wiped Strzoks phone.

www.americanthinker.com... election_period.html

What Mueller is presenting as a 302 is nothing more than
an document he created.

He produced only a 302 created by his own squad seven months later from his own agent’s interview of none other than the infamous, fired-for-bias, disgraced, Trump-loathing, former Agent Peter Strzok — the guy who swore he’d “stop” President Trump and devised “an insurance policy” with his mistress Lisa Page and Deputy Director Andrew McCabe in case Trump won the election. We are watching Mueller execute that insurance policy by the day.

dailycaller.com...

edit on 18-12-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Contempt

www.zerohedge.com...

The 302 sought by Judge Sullivan would undoubtedly shed light on the FBI's thought process and conduct surrounding the Flynn interview - as it was reported in February that the agents interviewing him, Peter Strzok and Joe Pientka, did not think Flynn was lying.

Any ethical law Department of Justice official would have taken custody of all electronic devices of Strzok and Page immediately upon discovery of their extreme bias and blatant misconduct — or certainly upon their termination — and preserved all the evidence. For Mueller to destroy this evidence is blatant obstruction of justice that warrants his immediate termination. The same is true for Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein who was “overseeing” it at the time.

Mueller has shown abject contempt for the wrong court. Judge Sullivan is a real judge who believes in the rule of law and has the integrity to enforce it equally. The evidence strongly suggests Mueller violated Brady, destroyed or suppressed evidence, and obstructed justice in violation of 18 USC §1512(c). He has disgraced himself and the Department of Justice. Mueller’s time is up.

Author: Sidney Powell, a former federal prosecutor and veteran of 500 federal appeals, is the author of “LICENSED TO LIE: Exposing Corruption in the Department of Justice.” She is a senior fellow at the London Center for Policy Research.

Flynn should get a pardon and hired on to replace Kelly or someone else...after all these shenanigans...
edit on 18-12-2018 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join